GottaDEAL 2024 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving/Black Friday weekend! Flew by way too quickly for me, since I spent a good portion of the weekend working but still was nice to get a small break. 🙂 Now it's time to start packing up the box for my Secret Santa and start baking for my other buddies. The rush to Christmas has begun! 

• Like 1

Yesterday was my first day out since before Black Friday.  Needed to do a UPS drop at Staples.  Still looked like BF in the store.  Girl that helped me said BF was nothing special.  Walked through Home Depot on my way to Walmart.  Piles of BF merch crowded the front aisle.  Walmart didn't look picked over either, but I didn't notice if the piles were from the BF ad.  Last stop was Verizon where I got iPhone 15s for $200.  That felt like BF...at Walmart.

I wasn't quite ready for a phone, but I had been hearing the 'turn in any in any condition for a free 15' so I stopped in to see the fine print.  They charged me $1/month 36 months plus $40 activation fee for a new 128GB iPhone 15 for a new line and upgraded the two existing iPhone 13s for $75 each in fees.

We closed November at 59 members.

If you're not on this list but think you should be, let me know.

Initial members:

abentley
angelbabymommy
berry1014
BFAddict716
BFgrl79
bluebear
bodotdot
Bopeep
bossy1
chester5
cinder
cllehto
Cubsfan23
dantegirl
deelite
Doresia
Gator Pam
gatorburg
giz
HanShotFirst
HomeinKS
Hubbalance
ilikefree
ISU ME
Jeanne515
jesusluvu
jstluvem
Kanyon71
Kash
kellis4321
kimpooh19
len_mullen
ljvoskuil
lucyismycat
magickallight
marathonshopper
mcwalker
mgreen
missyj94
momlori
MsKate
msyves
packratfamily
Pepper_Mint_Tea
Reinholt1
riven3d
rockpzazz
Rose0426
setlok73
Sim31
snowpup
speeddiva
stacya
stationchief
stina629
tinkrbel
tracy0504
wittenlover
ytmomof4

Happy December, folks!

My first Christmas in my own house (vs apartment) in my adult life has given me the opportunity to actually decorate outside. Got blessed with one (likely) last 50+ degree day here in SE MI yesterday and took advantage of my lunch break as I worked from home to get my outside lights up. Posted pics over in Holiday Discussion "Christmas Decorations" if you want to take a peek. Nothing too elaborate but I think they turned out nicely. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Love 1