Do you Buy for Yourself on Black Friday?

magickallight

Oh yess!!  Sometimes I have to stop myself before I go overboard...especially with wrapping paper.  I have a slight obsession with wrapping paper.  I probably do not have to buy any for the next few years.  

I thought I was the only one with obession with wrapping paper !! I would cut them off in little square and tape to a 8x11 copier paper then take it to Michael's to match to ribbons that I would buy . I have had rolls dated back to 2000 and my family has  told me I CAN'T buy any more unless I use them up.  

I thought I was the only one with obession with wrapping paper !! I would cut them off in little square and tape to a 8x11 copier paper then take it to Michael's to match to ribbons that I would buy . I have had rolls dated back to 2000 and my family has  told me I CAN'T buy any more unless I use them up.  

Add another hoarder/obsessor of wrapping paper.  I have a ton and I don't even have a large family.  I only have to buy a handful of gifts every year but yet I continue to buy wrapping paper.  Last year, I gathered up some unopened rolls I had "stuck back" for goodness knows what and donated it to my hometown fire department for them to use during their Toys for Tots drive.  

• Like 1

Yes, I absolutely buy for myself on BF.  I consider what I buy my birthday gifts to myself.  I love the cheap DVD's and the throw blankets.  There's always several things at Walmart and Target that I want for the house as well.  This year I'll be on the lookout for sheets and pillows at Target, cheap DVD's from Amazon or Walmart, and perhaps a new crock-pot.  

Yes I do. Most of what I buy is for me or the household. A lot of times I get to feeling guilty and start putting stuff back. Then my BFF picks it up behind me and gets it for me or gives it to me and says that it was something I really wanted. :)

Also with DVD's I will buy one or two that I want and give them to my kids to give to me. Then we are good. :)

The only thing that I buy myself on Black Friday is a Starbucks coffee lol. I am a huge gift giver so I always find something to get the kids, my nephew, my husband, or my parents that isn't on my list for Black Friday. Last year I did buy one of those wax candle sets for the house but other than that I don't spend any on myself. This year, depending on sales and money, I might buy me the new iPhone 6 since I need a new phone. I usually can't see me spending money on myself during the holiday season. I feel selfish so I just put it back lol.