BF items you bought for yourself - Now, or wait for Christmas?

JBKing

BF items you bought for yourself - Now? Or wait for Christmas?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. BF items you bought for yourself - Now? Or wait for Christmas?

• I'm using it now!
    • I'm wrapping it up and sticking under the tree!

I bought a 15" LCD TV, Dying to open it NOW, but I buy myself so much, I think oh, this can be my Christmas present. But if I open it now, I know my DH will want me to open something Christmas morning, and I don't want him to just buy anything, because I buy so much as it is........................Meanwhile, the LCD sits looking at me, Open, open, open........................

I went to CC

The laptop is for my Wife and am setting it up to use now.

I got the Nintendo Game Cube Mario Party $99 Bundle for my daughters. that's going under the tree.

I got one of the $6.99 50 DVD-R Spindles for me. I stuck it in drawer for later use.

I tend to use things when I buy them--it seems kinda silly to buy myself a new jacket and then not wear it for a month and just be cold--you know? And unwrapping a gift that I bought and wrapped for myself still isn't any kind of surprise, so it doesn't help me feel like I have more gifts under the tree to wait.

Well if we used everything we bought ourselves on BF we wouldn't have anything under the tree to unwrap. I don't want to go out and keep buying more so we will have something to unwrap. :( The kids want to get something for us. So I will use some of the items we bought on BF for them to give us. Like the DVD-R, Bath and Body, just small things like that.

The only thing I bought myself was the crockpot at menards. It is still in the box. My SIL wanted one last year and I jokingly got her the Walmart $5 special. I may just give this one to her. I always wanted one like that, but where the heck am I going to store in when not in use-my kitchen is too small and it has no plans on becoming bigger!