Who has taken something out of someone else's hands?

Miranda1313

If you really wanted something and were really upset that you waited almost longer than any other person but didn't get your item etc. etc. etc. have you ever gone up to others and taken things out of their cart or even hands? I have heard about this happening but have never seen it done or done it myself since I have never bf shopped before. Can't wait to see the replies!

last yr had a lady try to grab the items i had off the top of the large stereo box i was carrying, since it took both hands to hold, I was already pissed just trying to get to a checkout. Was about ready to just drop everything & choke the beetch when a salesperson helped me out. She stated she was just trying to keep things from falling, although nothing would of been close to falling if i wasn't spinning around & trying to kick her away. Might be a little, but I'm scrappy!

I have seen it done. I have never done that and never will. If you do something like that, you are really asking for a beat down. When people act foolish like that, it takes away from the day. Bf shopping is about shopping,an adrenalin rush, excitement, the thrill of the hunt or chase, saving money, it is not about yelling, cursing, a busted lip, the paramedics, an ambulance and a free ride or a qucik visit to the emergency room.

last yr had a lady try to grab the items i had off the top of the large stereo box i was carrying, since it took both hands to hold, I was already pissed just trying to get to a checkout. Was about ready to just drop everything & choke the beetch when a salesperson helped me out. She stated she was just trying to keep things from falling, although nothing would of been close to falling if i wasn't spinning around & trying to kick her away. Might be a little, but I'm scrappy!

I am not a weirdo by any stretch of the imagination. My next door neighbor is a woman who lives with her dog and is about 80+ years old. She's nice, but she's made dozens of citizens arrests in her day, I always make fun of her when she does, but if this were to happen to me I would make a citizens arrest.

I don't care if I look like a moron for doing it, but that is stealing and if I was in line for 5+ hours to get what I wanted for it to be stolen from my posession I would not hesitate. I would also demand that the store sell me the item for the BF price even if they have to special order one a week later. If the store can't keep order in their store, the customer deserves to be compensated.

When the razor scooters were the "hot toy" my mother and I were at Walmart and we watched a woman grab a scooter out of another woman's hands... well needless to say she was pissed and she took the box and knocked the other lady in the head with it, and the woman had to be taken to the hospital because she had a nasty gash in her forehead.

I know I am going to be at Walmart at 2 am on Friday to get one of those laptops and if ANYONE tries to even attempt such acts with me they will wish they never crossed my path. :mad:

You know all of this stuff could be avoided if the stores would get a good amount of the product and then no one would have to fight.

I've got a story related to this.... My sister and I do BF shopping together. Well this was our first time ever doing it (we have learned a lot since then!) Anywho, we were at Target, probably around 10, and I was in search of some games. A Target employee was handing some out right inside the doors that go to the backroom. I left my sister with the cart and went to get them. Well, I probably had 4-5 games in my arms when I felt them being pulled from behind. I whipped around only to find out it was my sister. Well, I had to explain that to the lady next to me because she was going to "take care of her" because she was taking my games! Needless to say we still laugh about my sister being "taken care of"!

AHAHAHHAH this is too funny, I have thought of doing it just in everyday shopping (taking something out of someones cart) but just for fun to see if they'd notice.

On my worst day I may do that, but if I tried to snatch something out of somebodys hands I would expect to be swung at. heh

Maybe I should......start a big riot, then go get all my items, climbing over piles of people on my way to the checkouts :)

I was at Kmart last Thanksgiving and got a Now 17 cd. They sold out quick (go figure). As I was 2nd in line, I got one from the display before they went. Anyway, it was in the front part of the cart. I was also looking at the foot massagers. I turned my back for a second and the next thing I know I hear a kid telling his mom he found a Now cd. For some reason it sounded awfully close and I turned and the kids was just leaving my cart! Needless to say I got my cd back, but I couldn't believe the nerve! The kids was around 13 or 14 too.

I was at Kmart last Thanksgiving and got a Now 17 cd. They sold out quick (go figure). As I was 2nd in line, I got one from the display before they went. Anyway, it was in the front part of the cart. I was also looking at the foot massagers. I turned my back for a second and the next thing I know I hear a kid telling his mom he found a Now cd. For some reason it sounded awfully close and I turned and the kids was just leaving my cart! Needless to say I got my cd back, but I couldn't believe the nerve! The kids was around 13 or 14 too.

I just can't believe that anyone would do this sort of thing.

:mad: I would NOT take things from someone's hands, but I would NOT let them take anything from my hands or cart, either.:wife: I have witnessed several fights on BF in the past but have never been part of them. I certainly don't want to now. I will reach around them while they are fighting and take an item from the shelf or pallet. :2football I like to get everything I am after but there is a line that I will not cross. :rant: And I have had a couple of people try to take something from my hand and my cart. There were a couple of slaps on the hands that followed. However, if someone tried to take something from my mom or my kids on BF, there would be alot of...:fryingpan:razz::gd_stars::chairshot:shitfan: !!!LMAO