What are u buying your Spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend?

Boilerhoss

I am having the same problem. I know I am getting mine a nice coat this year (I know how boring!). I'm also going to pick him up some "sleepy" pants (flannel hopefully). Otherwise... I'm not sure. He's so hard to buy for. Last year I got him the charger (I think its called Ijuice or Igo or something from Radio Shack) for his laptop/pda/cell phone and the accessories he needed for it. I got them half off :). Of course since then he has changed laptops and now has a pda/cell phone together... :banghead: Oh well... he just had to go out and get new tips for it. I would love idea's for what to get him. He's not into sports either so... ??

Amber

Nothing!! lol that sounds so bad, doesn't it? But no, we decided just to buy each other a few stocking stuffers this year and use the money that we would have spent on big gifts towards a new matress set since neither of us really wants anything anyway.

Hubby is easy this year. So far he only wants the newest book from his favorite author. I am going to surprise him with getting it signed. But he is overseas so that part sucks. :cry2:

Of course when he gets back then we will probably do our big ticket gifts... like another tv. :woot2:

My hubby and I decided on a $20 limit this year so we could spend a little more on the kids. He said he would like a new tie, but I have a $20 gc to Circuit City so I might use it toward a computer game he is wanting and then that would bring the actual money spent to less than our limit.

The only thing really on my dh's christmas list is an NBA League Pass so he can watch all the games on tv, but he will get that early as in next week since the season starts next Tuesday. We have cut down on gifts for each other this year as I just got my Mercedes early as my Christmas present:D but I am still going to pick up a few things for him like a new Coach wallet, bottle of cologne, DVD he wants, and a wireless ear thingie for his cell phone.

Last year I got dh a radar detector for his car, he loves it - he said best gift ever. He is not some speed demon or anything but he drives about 20 miles to and from work and it is all highway. Keeping up with traffic in NJ is basically going 10-15 miles over the speed limit, plus it is a gadget, so of course he loved it!

Guest all2tired

My hubby never says what he wants. All he ever says is just get me the usual which means, jeans, pocket tees, socks, underwear and Peanut m&m's.

Well, he has drawers full of jeans that still have tags on them, packages of socks and undwerwear that haven't been opened but the M&M's were gone within days. I decided not to get him the usual this year for the reasons above. I did buy him a Sony DCR-DVD 403 camcorder though. Since it was expensive, I think that's all he's getting plus it'll be a part of his BD present.

I am debating between a Nascar race tickets or XM radio and clothes. He too seems to find only good clothes to wear to work. He works in the oilfield. There is just something about going to a nice resturant with the smell of oil on his jeans. Last year he got a big screen. So no TV's this year.

My plans for DH this year include...

- Palm One Zire 31 PDA

- New leather coat (if I can find one wide enough for his shoulders!)

- DVD Boxed Set of Firefly series

- DVD of Battlestar Galactica mini-series

- Dress shirts, undershirts, dress socks

- New CD

Those are the main items I've planned on - hoping to find a deal on the PDA on BF. Not sure if I'll be able to find the coat - may put that $ towards a new dress suit for his company Christmas party this year.

hubby never asks for anything..but he gets gifts anyway...lol...I always get him a new watch so that is a given...lol..hammer them nails all day really does a watch in...lol...some kind of tool..lord onlyknows since he has so many...I think I will get him a new pair of church shoes this yr...always gets clothes too.

• 2 weeks later...