What are u buying your Spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend?

Boilerhoss

I have no idea! Though about an ipod, but he wouldnt get to use it enough to justify the price. He loves video games, but he is the mananger of EB games, so we have the games he wants. Got him Smallville season 1, would liekt o get a deal on the other seasons. Maybe a Buffy or Angel box set. I need something good, as he got me a digital camera!

DH is easy..He wanted a ham radio, which I got him.. and then he wanted speakers and a amp, but I am not getting those cause what we have in the car is fine.. Besides I don't want the alternator to fry with all those gadgets in the car.. Also getting him a new harley davidson hat, wallet, a pantera dvd, and a few more things, but I am not sure yet..

I have no idea! Though about an ipod, but he wouldnt get to use it enough to justify the price. He loves video games, but he is the mananger of EB games, so we have the games he wants. Got him Smallville season 1, would liekt o get a deal on the other seasons. Maybe a Buffy or Angel box set. I need something good, as he got me a digital camera!

Ok, i gave in. he got an iPod.

Hubby just used up his Christmas money. He "Needed" a tire changer machine thingy...one that anchors into the floor of the garage. I bought it yesterday and he opened it to mount a new tire for our son. So much for Christmas surprises!

Actually, our anniversary is January 5 so we usually just buy each other a couple little things for Christmas because the budget for everyone else is so big. Then for our anniversary we usually go away for a weekend somewhere close and eat out, see a movie or something just the two of us. I have always appreciated spending the time together more than a gift of any sort.:2cloud9:

Hubby is deployed and has only asked for a book. But we went and bought a small tabletop tree with mini ornaments, a stocking and put candy that won't melt in it, some beef jerky and peanuts, and we are making sugar cookies today for him.

I figured he could put his tree up in his room. And hang his stocking somewhere.

And I plan on taping the kids with the camcorder. I taped some from Halloween and am going to send them both together.;)