Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Here's the info on how to do. It says tag jr reads book by page only not word by word option like tag offers.

Yes this is true. In case you need/would like more info: the regular tag pen will operate on the tag junior books the same way the tag junior reader will. So, if you "touch" a group of words (usually a sentence for tag junior books) it will read the whole text. If you touch a picture that has words or sounds associated with it, it will make those sounds of words. I actually like my daughter using the regular tag pen with the tag junior books better than the tag junior reader-- the pen allows her to "point" directly to things. I will say I was a little disappointed with the Manger Tag junior book-- much less interactive than most tag junior books we have, but for the 75% off price it was worth it.

Thanks everyone for posting their finds..I LOVE IT!! I had 1 store 90% today.. but the other still 75% I found more toddler PJ for all the nieces, nephews, friends, and mine. Plus tons of those paul frank socks, 1 tape, $2.49 nick and nora PJs in the Womens. (unmarked all) Now if i can only stay away from the toy sale... we really don't need anything.. these kids have too many toys!

which store did you find at 90%?

Thanks everyone for posting their finds..I LOVE IT!! I had 1 store 90% today.. but the other still 75% I found more toddler PJ for all the nieces, nephews, friends, and mine. Plus tons of those paul frank socks, 1 tape, $2.49 nick and nora PJs in the Womens. (unmarked all) Now if i can only stay away from the toy sale... we really don't need anything.. these kids have too many toys!

Yes this is true. In case you need/would like more info: the regular tag pen will operate on the tag junior books the same way the tag junior reader will. So, if you "touch" a group of words (usually a sentence for tag junior books) it will read the whole text. If you touch a picture that has words or sounds associated with it, it will make those sounds of words. I actually like my daughter using the regular tag pen with the tag junior books better than the tag junior reader-- the pen allows her to "point" directly to things. I will say I was a little disappointed with the Manger Tag junior book-- much less interactive than most tag junior books we have, but for the 75% off price it was worth it.

Thanks all for the Tag info!

And yes, for the 90% off price, I didn't really care if I had to read or the tag could! :)

thanks for the info. i pass willowbrook on my way home from work. i agree about lemont, but i don't get out that way often.

I saw downers grove on 63rd and finley at 90, willowbrook on route 83 at 75%. although i mainly shop shorewood and joliet. the store in lemont and romeoville can be great unshopped finds.

Wow, you really found a lot! I see that you're also from Illinois. What Target do you shop at??? :)

This was at the Matteson store. I live between there and bourbonnais, but this one seems to be the better of the two. What area are you in?

I caved and went back. Well I was in for something else and stopped through and found my store was finally at 90%. Got another 4 pack of wrapping paper rolls, a box of Christmas cards and some curling ribbon. And even though I didn't need it, I checked the tape and candy aisles after reading all the posts on here and I found one 3 pack of tape in the purple packaging for .30 and a bag of Lindt Mint Truffles for .87! I was so excited that I bought both. I'm new to this stuff and it felt like a treasure hunt. Fun fun!!!

This was at the Matteson store. I live between there and bourbonnais, but this one seems to be the better of the two. What area are you in?

I live on the border of Dupage and Cook county and I mainly shop the Wooddale, Schaumburg, Rosemont and Palatine stores. I'm fairly new to the area and I don't even know where your stores are. Hey, at least we won't be tripping over each other to get the good deals.....lol... :D

Nice to 'meet' you! :)

I have only seen them at 1 store in our region (out of about 15 I have been to).

If you want Playmobil there's an online store having a 40% off sale and free shipping after a certain amount. It's called Ridge Road Station. It's very hard to find Playmobil discounted. I made a big nativity scene using the Nativity set and several of those Egyptian tomb sets as houses, and some of the camels with robbers. I got some food items I'd had and made a nice little Bethlehem village!

I got 10 bags of the gold fish. I found white chocolate covered oreo boxes of 12 cookies for .27 got 10 boxes! Also the keebler ginger bread and jingle bell cookies are .20 a box got 3. And ginger bread poptarts .30 a box bought 1. But all the pjs by me are still only 30% and so are the toys.

I went to three stores yesterday in MN on my way home. At the first store I found two boxes of crackers with trees and snowflakes on them, then little milk box looking boxes of the chocolate goldfish with trees and snowflakes and then the Keebler Ginger bread and similar cookies. Then I even found some tape, granted it was still 75 cents, but better than the $2.39 that was regular price. I get to the register and NONE of the food rang down at all. They wouldn't mark them down either. I was so mad! All three stores were still at 75% and not a lot left.

I did see some of the retro razor scooters, but they were at 30%. I would love to get one for less so if anyone else in MN sees one marked down, please let me know.

I broke down and went to Des Moines today, on a whim...

Ankeny, Altoona, Des Moines, Urbandale, & West Des Moines stores...all 90% off

Fort Dodge, Iowa 75% off

Mason City, Iowa ... called and they said 75%, but a friend went and said it was 90% so I don't know...because the silly friend didn't actually buy anything...

I live on the border of Dupage and Cook county and I mainly shop the Wooddale, Schaumburg, Rosemont and Palatine stores. I'm fairly new to the area and I don't even know where your stores are. Hey, at least we won't be tripping over each other to get the good deals.....lol... :D

Nice to 'meet' you! :)

Nice to meet you too. I am actually on the border of Cook and Will county. I shop mostly Matteson and occasionally Tinley, Orland Park, and Bourbonnais. Nice to have a local. Never know when that might come in handy :)

P.S. Its definitely not likely we'll be tripping over eachother. Its about an hour drive to your area from here so unless I happen to be passing through :)..

Thanks to all you for all the hints and Heather for always keeping me up to date at our local store....while I'm at work! :)

Yesterday I went and got tons of the pop up tape, and then 3 or 4 packs of the 3pk tape. I had coupons and then there was a coupon on the 3 packs so that helped. I found a puppy ornament, puppy stocking holder ($1 ea.) 2 pair of girl's tights (reg price)....I think that's all for $16....saved 83 I think!

But TODAY.....it was the DAY!!!!!!

Scotch Scissors .30, Glade Plug In w/refill (6), Glade Refills (2), Glade candle 4 oz (8), Johnson & Johnson 1st Aid Kit (4), Glade Premium Spray (3), I love santa sleeper w/bib (2), Christmas Onsie, N&N Pj's (7 pr), Carter's Just for U 2 pk Christmas pj's (2)......I think that was all. I believe I spent 46 and saved 163.....I am so PUMPED! I am expecting my first great-nephew! (I'm a very YOUNG great-aunt) So several pairs of the pj's will be his.

I used coupons for the Glade items and J&J kits!!! I'd like to find some of the slipper socks, but guess I didn't look at the right place for those. None of the N&N Pj's were marked.

Rockaway has a few of the pink Philips LED ones. I did see one package of white round ball-ish ones- not Philips but the other cheaper sets. It was there this morning but doubt it will still be there when it hits 90......whenever that is.

I thought some toys went 75% mid-January but it was mostly crappy toys. I think the better toys went 75% later in January last year and I think it was a Thursday.

Thanks for the info:) I stopped by yesterday and checked out the toys to see what they had marked down. Here are a couple things that went 75% that I picked up:

###087100208 City Monopoly $7.48

###087100676 Toy Story 3 Shooter Game $7.54 - $5.00 coupon attached = $2.54

###087101539 Fisher Price Video Camera $11.24

###086001875 Pixos Micros Set $3.74

###087101539 Rhino Rampage Game $5.97

###086002731 Paperoni Case & Set $3.74

I also found this from electronics:

###057000450 Speck Ipad Cover $5.04 originally $39.99 (saw this at $9.99 at 75% off...this must have been a return with a wierd additional markdown).

SOOOO HAPPY! I'm did a dance in the store! I still have a huge smile from my find last night! I went in the morning yesterday (Thursday) to check Christmas again, nothing new there I went home, and went back out that night with my boyfriend and son - I went to show my boyfriend the kitchen items that were 30% that I wanted to grab at 75% and I wanted to know if he wanted me to grab anything! I get in the kitchen section (this was about 6pm est) and almost all of the kitchen items went 75%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Here is what I got on my reciept everything was 75% off:

### 070-020-148 - Wilton 12 cavity boy cookie pan ($2.48 was $9.99)

### 070-020-152 - Wilton 12 inch Pizza Pan ($2.48 was $9.99)

### 070-020-159 - 12 cup muffin pan - ($3.24 was $12.99)

### 070-020-323 - Wilton Angelfood Cake Pan ($2.98 was $11.99)

### 070-021-099 - Wilton Meatloaf Pan ($2.98 was $11.99)

im in IL too. i mosty do Orland, Tinley, Crestwood stores but once in awhile like 90% i will venture to oak lawn, bedford park, chicago on 45th & pulaski & morgan park 119th & marshfield. all of us IL people should stick together if anyone is ever looking for something specific i have no problem looking out or picking up extras for you :-)

im in IL too. i mosty do Orland, Tinley, Crestwood stores but once in awhile like 90% i will venture to oak lawn, bedford park, chicago on 45th & pulaski & morgan park 119th & marshfield. all of us IL people should stick together if anyone is ever looking for something specific i have no problem looking out or picking up extras for you :-)

Good idea Darla! Nice to meet you too! :)

If you want Playmobil there's an online store having a 40% off sale and free shipping after a certain amount. It's called Ridge Road Station. It's very hard to find Playmobil discounted. I made a big nativity scene using the Nativity set and several of those Egyptian tomb sets as houses, and some of the camels with robbers. I got some food items I'd had and made a nice little Bethlehem village!

That's a really neat idea about the nativity scene! I have the nativity set myself, but unfortunately this year, the nativity set has intermingled with the kids' regular Playmobil sets. Today while the kids are still at school, I need to rescue the nativity figures :D from the kids' rooms so I can finally finish packing up the Christmas decorations.

BTW, I've ordered the portable Playmobil house for DD a few years ago from Ridge Road and was pleased with my purchase, so thanks for the head's up about their sale!

I did see a hockey table up at the Nora Store. I know I have seen them in the past go 75%. We have never had room for one before but I would like to pick one up now myself so probably won't be able to get one.

Just for a head's up....I went back to Target today to get some Cuties, so I looked at what was on the shelves at the Southport Target in the way of air hockey tables. There are two varieties that I saw.

###091170058 Titan 10 in 1 Multi-game (there were 8 on the shelf today)

###091170060 Excelorator Turbo Hockey (there were 6 on the shelf)

Hopefully we'll have luck finding these for 75% off! ;)

I gave my son the Holiday Playmobil house awhile ago ( more than several years) as his advent calendar, I put up the house then he opened the parts everyday. I love that set but I guess I need to get it pulled together and sell it, he's 14 now and doesn't want to play with playmobil

Hi everyone,

Went to the south county (STL, MO) store yesterday and toys were 75% off but there wasn't much left. Found some good things still. The games were still on the back wall with all of the other board games but were stickered.

###087-10-0666 - Buckaroo Toy Story Bullseye Game - $4.44

###087-10-0993 - Guess Who Mish Mash Game - $4.98

Also got 2 Tag books for $3.48 each. Madagascar 2 and Up. Also found some Scotch tape pop up dispensers and one refill for $.20 each in the regular tape aisle.

Went to Arnold store this morning but most of their toys were still 50%. Found one Thomas Wooden train for $2.48 @ 75% off and packs of Series 2 Mighty Beanz 3 packs for $.29 each. Also grabbed a Febreze candle that was $2.74 and I had a $2 off coupon. They had a TON of toys just waiting to be marked down! Wish I knew when it was going to be so I can go back before everything is gone. Might go to the Kirkwood store later.

Christmas is GONE from my store. Did buy some more goldfish today for only 21cents each..wish I would of waited until today to stock up cause I bought like 10 bags the other day for 54cents each. I also found a target christmas cd for 99cents originally 9.99. The only other find I had was market pantry peppermint whip cream for 49cents..not sure if it will be awesome or gross but for 49cents I figured I would try it =)....

Toys were SO picked over. It got me really worried for 75% off. There are two aisles of clearance toys which is ALOT less then just Tuesday! The only thing that was 75% off was those papperoni sets, everything else that people said were 75% off were still 30%-50% off...REALLY hoping toys go 75 next week or there will be nothing left if it holds out for another 2!

Stopped by another Target this morning:blush: and scored a few more things! I found the lego table that someone else had posted about 75% off for $19.99, a Disney Snow White bike helmet and bell that someone had mentioned before for $4.98, 4 packs of plastic bowls in the holiday section for .19ea and a

###Karcher electric power washer 085060097 for $24.98 (75% off)

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for listing on perimeterperusing.com