Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

i just got back and i got a bunch of sippy cups for my baby for 1.98 reg 3.99 and 4.99 and i got all the gold fish the cocoa ones they were .54 cents for the bags they had a tun of toys but they were still just 30% off i also got some pj's for the baby two

Per chance, has anyone seen the Baby Alive All Gone doll in the toy clearance? Even 30% off would make me somewhat happy. Because, ugh, I just paid full-price for her at TRU - probably one of the full-price toys I've purchased in years. I'm kind of kicking myself - but it is what my birthday girl wants, in addition to all her other Baby Alives, lol.

TIA

(Adding: I paid $24.99 for the doll. And I wouldn't care which nationality it is)

I thought that one went clearance during the summer. Isn't that the one with the spoon that she raises to her mouth? Creepy little things those dolls....

I thought that one went clearance during the summer. Isn't that the one with the spoon that she raises to her mouth? Creepy little things those dolls....

Yes, lol! I thought it was kind of cute in what it says, though.

I've seen the Baby Alive Changing Time Baby on clearance for $7.48, which is 75% off. Only the AA version though. Last I checked the white one was still full price.

That would be a great price for that one. She has that one at her Dad's house. And from my understanding they had to ration out the doll diapers as she was making it go through them non-stop, lol. I want this other one, the All Gone, no diapers needed, as it's not real food. :D But thanks though!

I think the only one's she hasn't gotten so far is this All Gone one, getting it Friday either way, and then the New Tooth one. Well, knowing my luck, there's probably other new ones out there yet. I should just look for deals for them year round, and stash for the holidays, being as this is almost always on her list, a specific Baby Alive.

So, do we think that the 75% toy clearance will happen on Thursday the 13th? I am almost two hours from my nearest Target (which has been soooo difficult because I used to live 5 minutes from the store in another city). I have to really plan ahead to get to the store on "the day." Any guesses?

Really? Were there alot left? Which sams club? I see you live in Lakeland and thats about 40 mins from me but if I cant find it near me I will def drive there for that price!

There are 2 Sam's Clubs in Lakeland. I bought the last one @ the Sam's right off of I-4 but I haven't been to the one on the Southside of town in over a month. I would call. Send me a pm if you want the #s off my receipt. I'll see if I can find it.

My store usually does toy markdowns on Thursday, but last year they got all tricky and did it on Friday, soooooo....starting the 13th I will be checking Target every Thursday AND Friday until 75% happens. I'm only about 15 minutes from my Target and I'm out taking DD to school anyway, so I can half way justify all those trips. LOL.

Per chance, has anyone seen the Baby Alive All Gone doll in the toy clearance? Even 30% off would make me somewhat happy. Because, ugh, I just paid full-price for her at TRU - probably one of the full-price toys I've purchased in years. I'm kind of kicking myself - but it is what my birthday girl wants, in addition to all her other Baby Alives, lol.

TIA

(Adding: I paid $24.99 for the doll. And I wouldn't care which nationality it is)

Get ANY Baby Alive that you can that does not have the food. They are a pain to clean.... I ended up having to spray from the sprayer on my sink down her mouth till it cleaned everything out. If you dont do that then they mold. I let my dd feed the doll its bottle and feed it water but nothing else. :) Good Luck.

So, do we think that the 75% toy clearance will happen on Thursday the 13th? I am almost two hours from my nearest Target (which has been soooo difficult because I used to live 5 minutes from the store in another city). I have to really plan ahead to get to the store on "the day." Any guesses?

I think living 2 hours from Target might give me a nervous breakdown. What state do you live in?

Employee at my Target in Fort Smith Arkansas said that they will not be going 90% on Christmas, she said they are salvaging everything tomorrow!

I'm sort of starting to believe this, sadly, but then I wonder why there are stores across the country that have already gone to 90% off? This is very un-like Target. But I guess the only thing we can count on when it comes to Target Clearance is that they like to keep us guessing!! Just when you think you have it all figured out...

I'm holding out hope for tomorrow. If not, I'll probably buy the few little things I've been waiting on and call it good.

I'm sort of starting to believe this, sadly, but then I wonder why there are stores across the country that have already gone to 90% off? This is very un-like Target. But I guess the only thing we can count on when it comes to Target Clearance is that they like to keep us guessing!! Just when you think you have it all figured out...

I'm holding out hope for tomorrow. If not, I'll probably buy the few little things I've been waiting on and call it good.

one of my targets went 90% today and other is at 75% ... both are less then 6 miles apart...go figure...the amazing thing is that none of them has any good stuff left.. not even wrapping paper which i usually stock up at 90% every year . Hoping to get some good stuff in toy sale....

I think living 2 hours from Target might give me a nervous breakdown. What state do you live in?

The closest one to me is over an hour, the next one is 45 minutes from there- then 4 hours. I can go an hour and a half in the other direction, but then it's another 3 to the next one.

SoCal... was at the Fontana North store (I dont live near it), they were still 75% off christmas and didnt have much left.

But... in the regular aile where you find tape and scissors... I took one of each product from scotch and scanned it. Yep... 75% off, I got 5 rolls of tape (.50) a pop up tape (.50) with an extra refill (.50) and 2 large pair of scissors (.75). Plus I had coupons! Yippee!!

They also had glade holiday scents mark down 50% and with the coupons it was a deal! Plus the guy who rang me up didnt check every coupon because the tape coupon really was for the the box refill, oh well. I think they paid me to buy a roll! LOL

Toys were marked down mostly 30% and 50% and very few at 75%, but I did see some. The one thing I had in my cart and put back that was 75% off was this doll house (kinda like those small tents kids play in), but it was like for your doll. It was $15 and cute but really unusable in my daughters room.

Found Tide stain release tablets (10pak) for 50% $2.14... it was worth a try.

There are 2 Sam's Clubs in Lakeland. I bought the last one @ the Sam's right off of I-4 but I haven't been to the one on the Southside of town in over a month. I would call. Send me a pm if you want the #s off my receipt. I'll see if I can find it.

I found it in stock (online) but in a north tampa store that I am going to pick up! Thanks sooooo much for the info..what a great find!

90% at East Greenbush, NY Target. Lots of ornaments, ornament hangers, bows, ribbon and tons of flavored candy canes. Left with 5 bags full and cost $17.56--saved $101.00. A big thanks to everyone on this board!!!! Now waiting for 75% off toys!!!!!!

Is there any wrapping paper or gift tags left? Probably not....

Rockaway, NJ still 75%.............I was so excited to be the first one in the store this AM. I keep a xmas UPC with me so went to the nearest scanner as soon as I was in the store and my jaw literally dropped. Could not believe they're still at 75%- they went 75% on Dec 29.

Did stop by Wash. Twnshp, NJ Target on my way home from work yesterday and they had already gone 90%. Picked up some of the 50 packs of xmas balls, cards and a few knick knacks. Stopped by again this morning after Rockaway disappointment. Shocked to find 6 packs of Philips LED warm white xmas lights- 1.19 each. Bought all 6. They still have an decent assortment of xmas cards- religious and non-religious ranging in price from 49 cents- 1.50. Still a good amount of the 50 packs of xmas balls for 1.50 and the tubes of xmas balls (maybe 8 or 9 in there) for 50 cents, some ornaments and candy but not much worthwhile.