Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Guest Dfitz

Since this is my first post, thought I give ya'll a heads up on the 90% stuff, if you can still find them, the magna doodle travels are 90% off too.

I found them on an endcap at two different Targets, nothing to do with Easter, but on .59 cents.

Guest Dfitz
Thanks Snakeswiff, and thats an interesting name....Story behind it? Made me laugh trying to figure out its meaning.

Guest RedStateGirl
Ok I was there yesterday(Tuesday the 25th) the Luella line in Juniors/ladies is mostly half off, I love the stuff from that line. Also alot of stuff marked to 75%off in ladies/girls clothing as well.

Ok I was there yesterday(Tuesday the 25th) the Luella line in Juniors/ladies is mostly half off, I love the stuff from that line. Also alot of stuff marked to 75%off in ladies/girls clothing as well.

I noticed it yesterday when I was in, but didn't take the time to look. Plan on going back tomorrow to look well. Thanks for reminding me!! :D

Guest RedStateGirl

I noticed it yesterday when I was in, but didn't take the time to look. Plan on going back tomorrow to look well. Thanks for reminding me!! :D

I love her line, I got the big graffiti hobo/cargo bag, it holds everything and has bunches of extra pockets. I am going this afternoon to purchase a few of the odd and end Luella things, I saw some sunglasses that I want and a wallet along with a wristlet.

I love her line, I got the big graffiti hobo/cargo bag, it holds everything and has bunches of extra pockets. I am going this afternoon to purchase a few of the odd and end Luella things, I saw some sunglasses that I want and a wallet along with a wristlet.

Oooo a wristlet...now I have more things to look for!! :yup:

Thanks Snakeswiff, and thats an interesting name....Story behind it? Made me laugh trying to figure out its meaning.

Sadly its probably not all that interesting...LOL Hubby used to race, he was the Snake. He calls me wiff....smoosh em together and you got snakeswiff...The 88 was his car number.

Darn darn darn, my Target was dead yeaterday. Found absolutely nothing in the way of good deals and couldn't even find any left over Easter stuff (might just be too late) and of course the Target staff had no clue. TArget is almost getting a little fancy for my cheapo tastes. Still whining in jacksonville, kristyn

Hey girl, I am whining over here in Orange park too. I had to go to the NAS Target to pick up Andrew's medicine (closer to Dr office and pharmacy is sometimes faster) and there was NOTHING.....well, nothing I was interested in. They had some of the spring glass vases and some candy on sale but I dont need that stuff.....I have tons of other goodies I am in need of....oh well, Iwill check wells road soon.....I think I am going to have to get a once a week job there so I can support my habit and get a discount...wonder if they get an employee discount off the clearance ......ohhhhhhhh.....yes i need a job! hahahaha

Hey girl, I am whining over here in Orange park too. I had to go to the NAS Target to pick up Andrew's medicine (closer to Dr office and pharmacy is sometimes faster) and there was NOTHING.....well, nothing I was interested in. They had some of the spring glass vases and some candy on sale but I dont need that stuff.....I have tons of other goodies I am in need of....oh well, Iwill check wells road soon.....I think I am going to have to get a once a week job there so I can support my habit and get a discount...wonder if they get an employee discount off the clearance ......ohhhhhhhh.....yes i need a job! hahahaha

LOL! As a former Target employee, yes the discount is good for clearance also! LOL! But when I worked there it was only 10%. Don't get me wrong, 10% is better than nothin' but with how little they pay, you would think they would up the ante a little!! LOL!!

Hi everyone,

I'm mostly a lurker and don't post but I read every single Perimeter Perusing at Target post and drool over the bargains.

I don't know where all of you live, but I never see so many great deals at any of the Target stores in Montgomery County Maryland like you find.

I usually check 3 stores. I sometimes think that the customers and employees think that I'm weird because I just peruse the perimeter scanning the endcaps for bargains.

Note: The only thing that I've seen is the $9.98 Melitta One:One Coffee/Pod Maker. But I bought the Juan Valdez (made by Melitta) last year when they first came out -- but I did get it on sale along with 6 boxes of coffee pods.

Why don't they have the good stuff at the great price reductions here?

It's just not fair. <g>

I'm not whining. I'm just pouting and my lower lip is really sticking out far.

Since I can't post any smilies or icons: Imagine a Frownie Smilie here!

Guest RedStateGirl

Oooo a wristlet...now I have more things to look for!! :yup:

I grabbed one with the pastel skulls, it is awesome, also grabbed a large hobo bag again as well, I can never have enough purses.:smirk:

:gdwelcome: lurkerhttp://www.forumuz.biz/images/smilies/lurker.gif!

:tongue1:

Here's a sad smiley for you: :(

Hi everyone,

I'm mostly a lurker and don't post but I read every single Perimeter Perusing at Target post and drool over the bargains.

I don't know where all of you live, but I never see so many great deals at any of the Target stores in Montgomery County Maryland like you find.

I usually check 3 stores. I sometimes think that the customers and employees think that I'm weird because I just peruse the perimeter scanning the endcaps for bargains.

Note: The only thing that I've seen is the $9.98 Melitta One:One Coffee/Pod Maker. But I bought the Juan Valdez (made by Melitta) last year when they first came out -- but I did get it on sale along with 6 boxes of coffee pods.

Why don't they have the good stuff at the great price reductions here?

It's just not fair. <g>

I'm not whining. I'm just pouting and my lower lip is really sticking out far.

Since I can't post any smilies or icons: Imagine a Frownie Smilie here!

i saw that one and i almost bought it because it was only 10 bucks. we don't even drink coffee!

My son in law worked for Target about a year ago and yes the discount did include clearance. I'm not sure why, but you had to pay for your order with a check or cash, no credit or debit. And I agree with the poster that said it adds up. I didn't even "borrow" his little discount card, I kept total possession of it and I confess, I even used it after he quit. I think I used it for about 2 months until my paranoia just ate me up! As far as Target here, I think they're just trying to fuzz us into quitting our usual terrific scores. Depressing indeed. I have only been to one Target in OP, I think it was on Blanding, it was a Super TArget. Wow, much too overwhelming for me. I'm sure that you already know this, but the Walmart at San JOse and 295 is expanding to Super W and they have had a few good bargain bins lately, something which I never found to be true before the growth spurt. Happy hunting and hopefully for all of the jax bargain troopers, Target will get back on track and start paying attention to "our needs. Kristyn

:no: Cruised my Target today and was so sad to find that my Luella stuff was not 50% off so left it there...and found NOT ONE DEAL!! NOT ONE!

so very sad.... :yuck:

Everything in my Target is being rearranged.... makes it hard to get around corners when they have carts of merchandise. And then I wonder...was something in that cart something I wanted and ON CLEARANCE??? :eek:

Everything in my Target is being rearranged.... makes it hard to get around corners when they have carts of merchandise. And then I wonder...was something in that cart something I wanted and ON CLEARANCE??? :eek:

LOL! My Target is being rearranged too! It's a pain trying to get through the aisles with the double stroller, and the carts of merchandise and DH whining about being there too long! :rolleyes:

Anyone know where else to pod the Melitta one:one pods? I bought the maker.. Just no pods anywhere.. Don't have a credit card so can't order offline! Thanks for any help

The Senseo pods that you can find in any grocery fit it, as do the Folger's and Millstones, but my husband is kind of coffee picky and said the Millstone's were disgusting. He loves the Senseo Dark Roast.

Guest RedStateGirl

Anyone know where else to pod the Melitta one:one pods? I bought the maker.. Just no pods anywhere.. Don't have a credit card so can't order offline! Thanks for any help

Target sells several pods and all will work with this machine. The Senseo are excellent I got the Medium and Dark roast, each pack also has 18 pods which is 2 more than most other pod brands and they run about $3.84 to $4.

I bought the FujiFilm 510 camera for

35.00. It was a display so it had no cables or software but i use a card reader anyway. They had put it in the glass case locked up with the video games. they also had a huge sticker on it 1 of 2. It works perfect. the cheapest I have found it on the internet is 130.00