Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Cool! Did Blue Dot Items include the Basketball Party Items in the Dollar Spot? I hope so cause we could so use those....

In case you haven't gone there yet, yes the basketball party stuff is 2/$1.00 too.

Does anybody know, did it just go to 50 cents today? And does that mean that it will be 25 cents on Wednesday? or Thursday?

I was notified of it on an AOL board yesterday. I'm wondering if it went Thursday, which is when I've seen One Spot items go clearance before.

Is the one spot on the same clearance schedule as the holiday stuff (3 days and then it goes down again)? Now I'm thinking that I should check tomorrow morning in stead of waiting until Wed/Thurs.

Is the one spot on the same clearance schedule as the holiday stuff (3 days and then it goes down again)? Now I'm thinking that I should check tomorrow morning in stead of waiting until Wed/Thurs.

I honestly don't know. The last time I saw the One Spot go clearance, it went on a Thursday and stayed at each markdown for a couple of weeks. So, we'll have to keep our eyes on it.

I will say in the past at the Gator Town Target, the One Spot has not been marked that it was on clearance. This time there was very specific signage up that all blue dot merchandise was 50% off.

I didn't go & check this morning but I'll probably go tomorrow. There wasn't anything that I needed in the One Spot, but once it goes down to a quarter it usually goes pretty fast. I guess it depends on how soon they want to clear out that area & put something else there.

At the dollar spot March Madness, Spring Break, Safari, Spa, Baby, Kids Krafts and Family Time games are 50% off! Happy Easter is still $1.00

Was at Target today and everything is still the same - Easter is $1.00 and everything else was 50%. As the sign states at Target - all blue dot items are 50%.

Was at Target today and everything is still the same - Easter is $1.00 and everything else was 50%. As the sign states at Target - all blue dot items are 50%.

Blue dot? I dont remember this stuff having a blue dot? is that a special sticker or code for somethig else?

The sign on the Dollar Spot say in bold letters 2/$1.00 blue dot items (Easter excluded). At the bottom left hand corner it states "prices effective through 4/5/06". This means that the Dollar Spot will go 75% off on Thursday

4/6/06. Also, from past experience, once the Dollar Spot goes 50% on Monday, it always goes 75% on Thursday of that same week.

The sign on the Dollar Spot say in bold letters 2/$1.00 blue dot items (Easter excluded). At the bottom left hand corner it states "prices effective through 4/5/06". This means that the Dollar Spot will go 75% off on Thursday

4/6/06. Also, from past experience, once the Dollar Spot goes 50% on Monday, it always goes 75% on Thursday of that same week.

thanks, I guess that I should read signs

Ack! I didn't look that closely at the signage. I'll know for next time, thanks!

But didn't it go 50% off on Sunday this time?

A Target team member who posts on the AOL board says the One Spot went 75% off at the Target he works at in St. Louis today. However, several posters ran out after he posted, and found the items in their One Spot still scanning at 50% off.

I already bought what I need at 50% off, but I need to run to Target for a wedding shower gift later. I'm pretty sure my One spot went 50% off on Sunday, so I'm going to scan a blue dot item just to see what it scans at.

Guest RedStateGirl

I just came from my Target and the blue dot One Spot stuff was $4/1.oo at my target.

Great, thanks. Oh I also went yesterday and they had a 6 pack roll of kids cottonelle toilet paper(with the prints on them) plus a tub of kids wet wipes for the toilet that are flushable for $2.75, I used my coupon for $1 off tissue and $.75 off wipes and it came to $1.00, excellent deal

A Target team member who posts on the AOL board says the One Spot went 75% off at the Target he works at in St. Louis today. However, several posters ran out after he posted, and found the items in their One Spot still scanning at 50% off.

I already bought what I need at 50% off, but I need to run to Target for a wedding shower gift later. I'm pretty sure my One spot went 50% off on Sunday, so I'm going to scan a blue dot item just to see what it scans at.

75% off in Jacksonville/Orange Park fl. now

I just went to Target and bought 16 pairs of flip flops in various colors with the matching visors for $6.50. They also had some Sheer stockings 75% off and a few panties and bras left at 75% off. I bought a few of those too. All in all, I spent $18. :g_thumbri

Guest RedStateGirl
75% off at the Hiram Super Target, Loaded up on all sorts of arts and craft stuff plus a bunch of games, cards etc for summer vacation this year. Gives the girls something to do when trying to beat the Georgia heat!!

I didnt have a ton of time to look around but I saw that our Blue Dot stuff was 4/$1- I got some nail clippers and some foot cream. Other than that they had a lot of little toys for kids. Great little b-day presents for little ones!

I bought:

Hot Coco mix- $0.76 (target brand, they also had swiss miss)

Kit-Kat fun size bars- $2.30

I got these really cool garden things too. They are wrought iron and go in a flower bed, and then you monogram them with these ceramic blocks that were sold seperatly. Kind of hard to explain, but cute!!

I bought one for my parents, my mother-in-law for mother's day, and MYSELF!!!!!! LOL

I was debating buying my two SIL them too. One for a shower present and one for a mothers day present! I might go back and get them while they still have the letters available.

The wrought iron holder was $4.?? and the blocks were $3.?? each- so about $8-9 for the whole thing (depending on the cents that i dont remember! lol)

I just spent about 17.00 on the dollar spot stuff that was 4/1.00. DH and I are going to go to some other Targets tomorrow night, I hope that they still have some of the good stuff. My Target had tons of baby shower stuff in this section, too bad I'm not throwing one of those any time soon (that I know of). There really wasn't anything else interesting on clearance at my store. I think my best find this week was a pair of red pj pants for 1.81

I loaded up on the 4 for $1 stuff too, I'm going to use it for Easter baskets.

Oh, and I got a lamp, silver telescoping floor lamp, for 17.48(it was orig 49.99) My store had at least 6 of those lamps left.

Thats exactly what I'm doing. God, I missed Target. Today is the 1st time I've been out since I had my surgery. I got 3 bags full of stuff for my kids easter baskets. All total I spent $9.xx. What a great first trip out! lol.

I found some beautiful glass vases(LSA brand) for 75% off in my Target today. Unfortunately hubby was along and he just doesn't see why one would need a glass vase.... :sigh:

Too funny! I never take hubby - kills all the fun! :lolrun:

Guest RedStateGirl

I found some beautiful glass vases(LSA brand) for 75% off in my Target today. Unfortunately hubby was along and he just doesn't see why one would need a glass vase.... :sigh:

OOOH, rule number one YOU WEAR THE PANTS, Rule number two, never ever take a husband.LOL:clapping: