Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I scored big today! My Target had some great clearance along with the 75% off easter.

Every bag of easter candy (hersheys, cadbury, etc) was only .42!!!!

I got way too much.

I also got a 3 tier glass shelf that was originally 39.98 for 9.98! I actually bought the only 2 they had left.

I also got other odds and ends like mini sticky rollers for .44

Got some really good clearances at Kmart too. It was a great day! :)

Whaaa I gotta cut back on my target shopping....we are moving to Fl in 3 months so I gotta stop. BOO HOO......I havent been in a week....feel like an addict needing a fix....Is there a 12 step program for this????? On the flip side, there is a Super Target where I am going to be moving sooooo.....hehe is August the fun starts again, after all I will have a new house to decorate!!!!

Whaaa I gotta cut back on my target shopping....we are moving to Fl in 3 months so I gotta stop. BOO HOO......I havent been in a week....feel like an addict needing a fix....Is there a 12 step program for this????? On the flip side, there is a Super Target where I am going to be moving sooooo.....hehe is August the fun starts again, after all I will have a new house to decorate!!!!

Hey there are a few of us on here from florida.....what city are you moving to?

Only an aisle and a half of Easter stuff at the local Target so i grabbed what i could get because i don't know what'll be left Sunday!(I'm still checking though!) There were plenty of the baby sleepers (boy AND girl), bibs, creepers, and booties with spring chicks on them. I'm making New Baby Baskets for family members. Tons of plush baskets; Barbie, Hot Wheels, MLPony, etc. and stuffed animals too. I'm so glad to have the GD advantage!!

I bought a bunch of Easter things on Wednesday at 50%, I had to go back on Thursday to return a pair of pants that didn't fit, while I was in there I asked him to check the things marked 'sale' on my receipt to see if they were any cheaper, he did and returned the other 25% of the day before to match the 75% off! I know they typically do not do that, so I was prepared to return-rebuy, but I didn't have to! Wonder if it had anything to do with my screaming twins in my cart?!?

Guest Deals4Me

I had so much fun last night! Gosh....my hubby had a urge to check on a bob the builder playset....

wow was he right on!http://bestsmileys.com/signs1/11.gif

Bob The Builder playset 3.74

Little People race set 4.74 (from 20!!)

Miltary PJ's 2.48

Construction PJ's 2.48

Long sleeve hooded tee 1.98

Chicago Bulls Long sleeve 2.48

Magnetix Dinosuar 1.98

And Easter was only 50% off...dang it.

Guest RedStateGirl

been looking for a pod coffee maker and tonight I got the Melitta One:One for only $9.99 (regularly $39.99)! And they had boxes of black tea pods marked down from $6.99 a box to only $1.48, so I got a few of those too.

I'm so happy! :thumbsup::g_dance::lolrun::gdclap::yay::woot2:

Check out the Salton/Melitta website, the same coffee maker is $59.99, so for $9.98 we scored big on this coffee maker.

I went to check out the Easter deals at two different Targets, the past 2 days. Got some good stuff.

I'm a little disappointed tho...at Target today, I found 2 more packs of the Boy Invitations for a baby shower that were from the previous Blue Dot special they had a couple weeks ago for 4/$1...I needed to get a couple more packs and had looked a few times and these were kinda just stashed somewhere...so I grabbed them. Scanned them to see what it said and it said "item not found"....so when I went to check out and it happened again, I told her when I bought them last time, they were 25 cents a pack. She called a manager over and the manager said that none of the dollar spot was currently marked down...and I said I know...there is none of these left, these were from a previous sale you had and all of this line is gone, but these 2 packs and she said, well they are still a dollar...so I said forget it! Wish I had my receipts with me to prove that it should have been 25 cents. You would think a manager would remember that BLUE dot was just on sale a cpl weeks ago....oh well!

Just had to vent...lol

Mine has them for $7.01 ... Not sure why this price.. They say $9.98, but ring up for $7.01... So I bought one ... The red one comes with an extra spout for tea? I dunno... Also got bunch of Easter stuff at 75% off ... There are lots of things also in the toy aisles.. Like Dora (springtime) and John Deere tractors (box says Easter) these are also 75% off ... Had a bunch of gravies and stuffings marked down also..

yup, I saw that last night. my dad asked me what kind I had gotten and I googled it to send him a pic and find the Melitta website. I :hearthrob a good deal - and it's even better when it's on something I was going to buy anyway! :D

Check out the Salton/Melitta website, the same coffee maker is $59.99, so for $9.98 we scored big on this coffee maker.

Guest RedStateGirl

yup, I saw that last night. my dad asked me what kind I had gotten and I googled it to send him a pic and find the Melitta website. I :hearthrob a good deal - and it's even better when it's on something I was going to buy anyway! :D

I have used this thing about 10 times since I got it 3 days ago, it was well worth it. I LOVE it!

Guest Deals4Me
We dont drink coffee, but I just found a link for a free one, I am not sure who its by, but I guess for someone that would make coffee like once a year, the pods might be a good idea...

Went to Target yesterday and got dd 3 skorts and a tank top to match one of them, a couple of nice pairs of socks for her, a buttload (yeah, that's a technical term, lol) of suckers and candy, the little bubble wand holder thing, the little puzzle thing with pretty insects on it, overalls, and a few other things all at 75% off I spent $21.xx. I love their clearance! :)

Guest stopme

They had a couple of aisles-full of those plush Easter baskets, but I don't need them.

I did score a pack of 3 click-able Sharpie pens for 62 cents! I saw them and grabbed them. The clerk commented how much she loved them and I said yeah, you can't beat 62 cents. She stopped and looked at the register tape and said they weren't 62 cents they rang up for $3.50 something. So I pulled the pack out and showed her the tag said 62 cents. Somebody obviously screwed up--to my benefit! I'm glad she was a Sharpie fan or we wouldn't have caught it.

Yesterday I got a girls' skort ($1.24 - orig $5.00), a girls' lacy purse ($1.99 - orig $7.99), a travel Hungry Hungry Hippos game ($3.74 - orig $4.99), an Easter themed Doodle Pro ($1.24 - orig $4.99 - I found it hidden among the regular Doodle Pros in the toy section, 2nd year in a row this has happened) and two packages of 8x8 handmade papers for scrapbooking ($1.76 each - orig $6.99). These were great deals to stock up for gifts throughout the year.

:gd_tcrap: Actually, I drink coffee everyday and this is the perfect coffeemaker for me. So if you have nothing constructive to add, please take your thread crapping elsewhere

We dont drink coffee, but I just found a link for a free one, I am not sure who its by, but I guess for someone that would make coffee like once a year, the pods might be a good idea...

I will have to remember to check this out when i go in the morning! My 18 month old has fallen in love with Elmo, lol. We have the Hokey Pokey Elmo, and he LOVES it! Of cours, I paid alot more than 7.50......*sigh*

Well, no Shout Elmo's at Target this morning, but I id score big time, lol. I got a Hi-Hi Puffy Ami Yumi set for my 4yo, she LOVES them. Was 16.xx, paid 4.04. I got a 5gal. gas can, was 9.99, paid 2.47. Mega Blocks set, 4.24. Spin & Stack toy, 4.98. Easter purses (that dont look like easter, gret for dress up or just spring in general) .79. Girls easter socks (again, just spring-y) .07 & .14 each. 3 plush easter baskets, .99 each. "Easter" tights (plain white, cream, & light pink) .29 each. The candy games, .09 each. Light up candy necklaces, .29 each. No spill bubbles .49. Barbie wallet .39. Jelly Beans (brachs) .16 each. Ceramic bunny head shaped candy dish .79 each. Disposable paper placemats .29 a set. The skorts (that I paid 1.24 for 3 days ago...) were now .50 each, so I grabbed a few more. Also picked up the "better quality" easter clothes, a white & pink lace skirt & matching blazer, for 1.19 & 1.49. Only 1 bag of easter grass to be found, and i paid .02 for that. Also got 2 of the pre-made baskets. I got the barbie ones with the dress up stuff inside. They also had Trollz, but it had alot of candy in it, so I didnt want to risk it. My grand total was *gasp* 44.48, but the baskets alone would have cost that.