Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Guest Deals4Me

:gd_tcrap: Actually, I drink coffee everyday and this is the perfect coffeemaker for me. So if you have nothing constructive to add, please take your thread crapping elsewhere

I wasnt thread crapping. I was saying I should get one, hopefully the free one, but I'll go buy the one ya'll are talking about and use it for my inlaws. SINCE when they are here my FIL is the only who will drink it and only a cup and half....so making a whole pot aint worth it. SO take YOUR attitude and end it. I wasnt being rude or anyhting.

The only thing I needed at 90% off today was 16 bags of the 48 count Easter eggs at 19 cents each to use for next year's Easter Bunny egg hunt in our apartment complex. But my target only had one bag left. Waaa...

http://kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Guest Deals4Me

I hit two targets today...boy was it fun!http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs132.gif

We got:

Hotwheels 5 packs (.50, only one left!)

Thomas the Tank Engine Easter Sodor (1.50)

Bob The builder set (1.50)

Magnadoodle (.49)

5 color-a-cookie (elmo, dora and sponge bob .39)

2 Water play things

the tabletop games (.39)

Easter Cell phone (.29)

8 Skorts (.50 each) (will sell on ebay fabulously like last year)

3 Baby pj's (7.99 , send me some babydust!!)

socks

2 John Deere tracter sets (.99 each)

Easter Bunny Candle broken ear, but can glue it. (.59)

3 sponge bob easter "bunnies" (.19)

12 peeps (.9)

6 Butterfinger bunnies (.24)

12 Easter Puzzles (.10)

3 Easter bunnies bins (.10)

2 packs of treat bags (.10)

6 packs of jumbo eggs (.7)

Carebear Egg plush

My little ponnies baskets (1.50 with three ponies)Which will now live on my desk forever.

5 Peeps in Eggs

6 Russel Stovers bunnies

4 bags of butterfinger eggs

8 pairs girls Easter gloves.

and a ton of other stuff...cant think anymore. Spent like 35 at the two stores combined.

3 candy tins with power rangers or batman.

Guest RedStateGirl

I wasnt thread crapping. I was saying I should get one, hopefully the free one, but I'll go buy the one ya'll are talking about and use it for my inlaws. SINCE when they are here my FIL is the only who will drink it and only a cup and half....so making a whole pot aint worth it. SO take YOUR attitude and end it. I wasnt being rude or anyhting.

Do you get along with anybody on this board?? Man the threads are always nice but when you add something we all better watch out.

Guest Deals4Me

obviously you have a problem, I was basically saying that it would be a good machine for someone who would use it very infrequently. Hey, if you like paying 5 bucks for not that many pods, more power to ya.

I wasnt being a bitch, I was being rude. Or whatever you want to play the accusatory games with. See that nice little box to block me out on you user thing? Please do.

Guest RedStateGirl

obviously you have a problem, I was basically saying that it would be a good machine for someone who would use it very infrequently. Hey, if you like paying 5 bucks for not that many pods, more power to ya.

I wasnt being a bitch, I was being rude. Or whatever you want to play the accusatory games with. See that nice little box to block me out on you user thing? Please do.

Well at least you admit that you were indeed being rude.

I perimeter perused after checking out the 90% off Easter clearance at the Gator Town Target yesterday, and came upon a lone box of a Back to Basics Cocoa-Latte Maker. It was red stickered as retail $29.99 clearanced 75% off for $7.48. I had never seen this product before, but had missed Paul's birthday as Beorn and I were down in Fort Lauderdale for seder on Paul's birthday and Paul had a class to teach so he couldn't join us.

The reviews on the Target site all appear good, except for one dissenter. We haven't tried it out yet, but for $7.48, I won't complain too much if it doesn't work well.

been looking for a pod coffee maker and tonight I got the Melitta One:One for only $9.99 (regularly $39.99)! And they had boxes of black tea pods marked down from $6.99 a box to only $1.48, so I got a few of those too.

I'm so happy! :thumbsup::g_dance::lolrun::gdclap::yay::woot2:

I have this coffee maker and I love it. I am the only one in the house that drinks coffee so it fits me just fine. I bought mine on sale for $25 about 1 1/2 years ago so you got a great deal! Enjoy!!

I found a Batman Leapster game on clearance for $6.88. It was a math game for 3rd and 4th graders. It was regular $24.99 and they had a bunch left yesterday. I didn't buy it, though, I told my son he had to earn it. I hope they still have some left on Friday!

There were lots of Peeps at Hobby Lobby. I took one of the monkey baskets from Target, cut the handle off and inserted a round gladware container. I'm using it as a banana basket.

I bet that is so cute! I was so tempted to buy a monkey basket, cuz thats what we call the kids. But I couldnt thikn of any uses, so I didnt get. But I love your idea! Too cute!

They just redid their "ipod" set at my Target last week. I was in there last Wednesday and saw the same MP3 and went back the next day with hubby and they were gone. Last week they were in the $59 range. Today, just for kicks, I go around the ends and VOILA! EVEN CHEAPER!! gotta love it!

I perimeter perused after checking out the 90% off Easter clearance at the Gator Town Target yesterday, and came upon a lone box of a Back to Basics Cocoa-Latte Maker. It was red stickered as retail $29.99 clearanced 75% off for $7.48. I had never seen this product before, but had missed Paul's birthday as Beorn and I were down in Fort Lauderdale for seder on Paul's birthday and Paul had a class to teach so he couldn't join us.

The reviews on the Target site all appear good, except for one dissenter. We haven't tried it out yet, but for $7.48, I won't complain too much if it doesn't work well.

Pam, if I'm not mistaken, someone posted about a similar product a week or two ago. Of course it wasnt Target brand, but I am pretty sure they LOVED it. Hope your family enjoys it!

Guest RedStateGirl

Today I got a Phillips MP3 for 29.98 regular price 119.99. And the good thing was it was in the orange color that my daughter loves!

That is a great deal. I will check out some other Targets this week. There are at least 3 others within 30 miles of me in addition to the one that I already frequent. Great score Scrabbler!!;)

My Target in Northern Cali was wiped out on all Easter items. I went to check out some ladies PJ's and found 1 pair of of stocking for my 9 year old they ended up being only .14cents. So I spent an hour perimeter perusing only to find something misplaced. :D It all worked out though, so many other great things to buy at Target. Good job to all that got all those great bargains!!!:cheesy:

Target by work monday was 90% off-- only had eggs and dye left-- I went today allgone, now summer towels... guess next easter will find leftovers at our Goodwill store which just reopened after a fire. That was a store I missed after it closed-- & at reopening they had alot of NEW stuff, courtesy of Target!

Pam, if I'm not mistaken, someone posted about a similar product a week or two ago. Of course it wasnt Target brand, but I am pretty sure they LOVED it. Hope your family enjoys it!

I have the Cocomotion one and I love it--The one you found is even better from the technical standpoint. The "carafe" part is separate from the base so that would make it easier to clean! I saw it at Target and almost bought it just because I hate washing the Cocomotion one (you can't submerge it) You are very lucky and I'm jealous ;)

Today I saw TIVO for $99, (I know I am not supposed to be there but I had to get plastic bins and just couldnt help myself, I HAD to look hehe) But I didnt get it, they had a bunch so I am hoping it will go down further. Hubby wants this figured I would get it for him for Fathers day. Is $99 a good price? Should I have just gotten it???

Darn darn darn, my Target was dead yeaterday. Found absolutely nothing in the way of good deals and couldn't even find any left over Easter stuff (might just be too late) and of course the Target staff had no clue. TArget is almost getting a little fancy for my cheapo tastes. Still whining in jacksonville, kristyn

I swear eveytime I see a thread that you have posted your are dogging on someone. You always have something to retaliate with. And lord forbid if someone has a different opinion than you. You are better off not saying anything rather than get everybody upset.