Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Now if you return without a receipt you have to buy another item from the same department for that amount or more. At least that's the way it was when I returned something without a receipt a few months ago. But, my sister returned something the other night and she was told it had to be from the same department AND cost the same amount. Exactly the same amount. I'm not sure if that's corporate policy or just something the local Target was trying to get away with. Guess it's a good idea to keep your receipts.

Our target's policy is.....

with receipt- you get the amount you paid back in the form you paid.

without receipt- you get the current price for it on a gift card. They will not give cash at all and if the amount is larger than $100 then they send a check by mail.

Guest RedStateGirl

Our target's policy is.....

with receipt- you get the amount you paid back in the form you paid.

without receipt- you get the current price for it on a gift card. They will not give cash at all and if the amount is larger than $100 then they send a check by mail.

My Target also has recently started refunding with receipts back to debit cards. Meaning, when I make a purchase with a debit card instead of giving cash back(as they used to) they will credit it back to your debit card, the only time they give cash back is when you pay with cash, I am not sure what the policy is on the payment via personal checks though. It is a fast process, no waiting, the money shows up immediately in my bank after refunding back to my debit card.

well well well! I will have to print out the corp policy and keep it with me.. in addition to walmart who does not like my coupons lol.

Thank you guys. I was pretty peeved. It was within 90 days AND I paid cash AND I had the receipt! we will just see about THAT next time I need to return something.

Well...I told you guys I was gunna apply for a target job with all you guys lovin it so much... and I got it!! Now im an assistant manager!!! Now maybe I can help you with target questions...but not yet I got an 8 week training program to go to

Congrats! Now we have someone on the inside!! ;)

Does anyone know if they have the toddler character plate/bowl/cup sets (Dora, The Wiggles, My Little Pony...) for more than 30% off yet? I got one a couple weeks ago, and then when I went this Wednesday they were still 30%..I live too far away to drive all the way there just to check that, but I really want some more of those!

Well we just went to GA this weekend and could have really used an air mattress....Does anyone remember if there was one on clearance? Seems like I saw air mattresses on the end stand in the back of the store but cant rememeber if they were clearanced???

Theresa

Does anyone know if they have the toddler character plate/bowl/cup sets (Dora, The Wiggles, My Little Pony...) for more than 30% off yet? I got one a couple weeks ago, and then when I went this Wednesday they were still 30%..I live too far away to drive all the way there just to check that, but I really want some more of those!

These were 50% off today at the Rotterdam, NY store.

-Eric

Well we just went to GA this weekend and could have really used an air mattress....Does anyone remember if there was one on clearance? Seems like I saw air mattresses on the end stand in the back of the store but cant rememeber if they were clearanced???

Theresa

Yep, they are clearanced 50% here ($24) and there were a ton of them!

At the Vancouver Target on 164th and mill plain they had a whole end cap of the Hershey Cherry kisses (they came out originally around christmas time). They were the smaller bags, 8.5 oz, and they were 1.38

I bought two bags, hopefully someone else will buy the rest or my waistline is in big trouble, lol :giggle:

Guest RedStateGirl
Ok the little 3 piece dish(plate, cup & bowl) sets with Dora, Hello Kitty, Star Wars,Barbie etc are now $2.48 each marked down from $9.99, and the new Dollar spot items rock!!

Guest RedStateGirl

What kind of items are in the dollar spot now? I love the dollar spot!!

Travel games(magnetic ones cool for the car)tons of stuff for travel fun for kids, golf goodies, loads of flip flops, socks etc, a bicycle goody section with baskets, horns, bike decorations & more, summer toys(water guns, kites etc) a ton of Napoleon Dynamite stuff magnets, notepads etc. camping stuff, compass, flashlights, There are so many great items and they are all very well made. You just have to check it out, I loved the magnetic travel games, we have a long trip coming up next week and my little girls will use the heck out of them, travel bingo & more, phew, I am tired now from all the typing!!LOL:D

Guest RedStateGirl

Target, Worcester, MA dollar spot has kid's flip-flops with Tootsie Roll, Dots, & Popsicle designs. Also kids and 9-11 size socks with the same designs.

Yes my little girls grabbed one of everything in the candy themed flip flop department, they are too cute.

Guest RedStateGirl

RedStateGirl,

So following the current timeline we've been watching, the black dot One Spot merchandise should go clearance mid-July, yes?

I would say right before or just after the 4th of July, this being due to the fact that in the dollar spot there is alot of red, white & blue, 4th of July themed items as well. I can almost bet on it!!:yup:

YAH! I actually found a really really great deal today, it was hidden away over in the books clearence section for some reason but it'll make a fabu Father's day present for my husband!

Timex CD NAture Sounds alarm clock

Comes with preset station buttons for the radio

3 different scheduling alarms, one for weekdays, one for weekends ack forgot the other one

Front loading cd player

and a nature sounds player thingy

ORGIN: $65ish

Sale: $8ish

Guest RedStateGirl

YAH! I actually found a really really great deal today, it was hidden away over in the books clearence section for some reason but it'll make a fabu Father's day present for my husband!

Timex CD NAture Sounds alarm clock

Comes with preset station buttons for the radio

3 different scheduling alarms, one for weekdays, one for weekends ack forgot the other one

Front loading cd player

and a nature sounds player thingy

ORGIN: $65ish

Sale: $8ish

That is a great deal, gotta love Target!!!

I finally got to Target today and looked at the flip flops...too small for my daughter which was terribly sad. But I did get the dog collars and a travel game or 2.

I typically never look at the dollar spot but you guys talk about it so much, it piqued my curiosity and I liked!

I also found some clearance clothes...but hated them when I tried them on...guess that is why they were still there huh? The only pair of pants I liked were regular price....

Guest RedStateGirl
Great deals in cosmetics. I got a 2 piece package of L'oreal colour juice tubes gloss for $2.38 and I had a $2 off coupon making them 38 cents for the duo. Also alot of the NYC cosmetics, which my little Gracie loves for only 24 cents each. Cool deals as well in toys, the Ice Age 2 toys were all 75% off as well as a 3 pack of the Bratz Babyz twins set for $3.74. ;):fluffy: