** Target Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I'm still underwhelmed with the ads. The TV is a FABULOUS price though.

I looked over briefly but didn't see anything I needed except maybe the TV(depending on other ads).I would be willing to saty overnight for that as tv's aren't looking good this year. I was hoping for a 32" but for the price I'm sure we can trash/reposition the stand the 32 is in. Didn't seem like that had many toys. I have 1 yr old boys and a 3 yr old girl to buy for and bedding didn't seem great compared to clearance prices I've gotten before.

Doorbuster.

Nice price on this blanket. They are so soft and warm.

I have a few, I only buy them on BF because they are such a good deal. The past two years I believe they were $30 for any size. This year they are $20 any size!

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/black-friday-2130-FuzzyBlanketbyTargetHomeAnySize.html

Edited by Kibit13
add doorbuster info

I suspect Amazon will have better deals on a lot of the video games. They already had Wii Just Dance 2 for $27.99 in the last couple weeks.

I like some of the deals, Pj's and jeans for the kids. I like the portable dual DVD player. The sheets. I think that some of the toys are deals, I'm just not interested in those particular ones.

But Kmart usually has kids jeans on sale Thanksgiving Day and I can get the decorative ones for my daughter for around $8 without the mad dash involved. Nothing is screaming for me to head to Target. I will see how I feel and I might get up early and go stand in line. They do have the advantage over Walmart this year because of their store card. I am cash poor until students loans come through in January. I may just have to charge some things and pay them off then.

Excited to see the ad, so thanks Brad. I thought I could avoid going there and just ad match at Walmart but dd19 just let me know what she would like for Christmas. A blu- ray player, sooooooooo looks like I'm waiting in line at Target unless Walmart has a better deal.

FOUND THIS ON A REVIEW SITE FOR THE Westinghouse TV:

Warning about Westinghouse LCD HDTVs - No one sells repair parts - You don't want to own this brand!

You can't buy parts for Westinghouse Digital flat panel LCDs. Do not

buy Westinghouse, they have no service department!

Best Buy won't sell Westinghouse HDTVs anymore.

Truth to this?

I copied and pasted this comment left by a reviewer. Apparently they owned a 40" Westinghouse. After one year the color went. Here is another comment:

I did contact Westinghouse, many times, they don't sell my mainboard

part, no one has it.

I should have bought the extended warrent in hindsight.

Westinghouse sucks. Best Buy found that out.

My tv was 18 months old, out of warranty, when it malfunctioned.

If I owned a functioning Westinghouse HDTV now, I would sell it

while its still working.

IDK Ill wait until it dies and then just buy another TV. Honestly, i don't bother repairing electronics because they are so disposable anymore. Or appliances for that matter.

You cannot get the 5% off with any type of gift cards.

I have a receipt that disagrees with you. I bought only iTunes gift cards in one purchase, to test if it worked, and I did receive the 5% discount. It worked on Wizard 101 cards, too. I believe the only cards that don't get discounted are Target gift cards.

I am starting to get worried about not seeing a 32" for around $200. According to the gottadeal. com black friday predictions, we were to see 32" TV's for around that. Hopefully somewhere will have one! I do see some good things in the ad but nothing to be first in line for. Unless I can't find a better deal for a 32" TV, then I will get the 40" westinghouse.

If you buy the Ipod touch you get the $30 gift card AND the $10 gift card for spending $100?

If you buy a 4gb Xbox 360 then you would get the $50 card and a $10 card too. Dang it! Why did DH have to get a new 360 in September! Now I remember, because it broke for the 5th time. Ugh! :D

I am starting to get worried about not seeing a 32" for around $200. According to the gottadeal. com black friday predictions, we were to see 32" TV's for around that. Hopefully somewhere will have one! I do see some good things in the ad but nothing to be first in line for. Unless I can't find a better deal for a 32" TV, then I will get the 40" westinghouse.

I'm with you but I guess we still have best buy and walmart heck even kmart to possibly advertise some.

I know its probably too good to be true and I had to look twice but under the $7 bluray picture that is the Lord of the Rings theaterical movie bluray boxset. Not the individual movies but the actual boxset shown. Oh please god don't let that be a misprint, that would be so friggin awesome.

You get what you pay for. That is a good price for a Samsung 32" If we see a $200 32" it is going to be an off brand.