** Target Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I devoured this ad last night when I saw that it was up!!! This is the first year that I won't need to stop at Kohls for anything, so I was banking on Target giving me a good reason to get up early. LOL! And they did! I have a little list here: Lego Space Police Galactic Enforcer $64.99! My son has wanted this for a long time but it retails for $100 and I just won't spend that on a Lego set. Toy Story 3 $13. Transformers Power Core Combiners $10 (I hope they have a few different ones). Bakugan Brawler Game Pack $10. Wii games for $17, if I can get near them. There's always a frenzy around the games and DVD's at my Target. Now all I have to do is wait for the Walmart and Kmart ads to come out to get my game plan put together and I'll be ready to go! :holiday10

I'm not in the market for many toys this year and the main person I need to finish shopping for is my Dh, so not seeing many toys is a good thing for me. I like the look of the Managers office desk chair and dh is in desperate need of a new one so I'll plan to pick that up, and I realy want the wii fit for myself and that the first time Ive seen it on sale anywhere. Of course I'll check out th dvds while I'm there but otherwise not much I need/want.

I am so happy to see this ad however I am with a lot of other people I am not so impressed. I like the fire pit and the sheets seem to be a good price. But the toy section really stinks, there wasn't one thing my daughter wants and I usually like getting the cheap appliances but not impressed this year. The pajamas sets and some of the other things are the same as last year!

Some of you are mentioning buying online. I have done that for Best Buy, but Target? How much of this will be available online? And when ? Thursday or midnight Friday?

i wnat the TV, Hard drives, and bluRay player...

same question here. I am new to all this and am wondering if I can get the 8gb ipod touch *online*...and if they'd send the $30 gift card with it. I'm guessing no, but had to ask. I am always out of town on BF and it's very hard to get to any store but online shopping works out great.. just never tried Target.

Someone mentioned there were a lot of deals on the 8g ipod touch and that's the one I particularly want. Any place better than Target that I should be checking?

TIA!

I loved the ad. Nothing really big I need but I liked the alot of the home items, towels, sheets, comfoter set. PJ's looked good to. I am so excited to see this ad Ready to so what wal mart has to offer. Does Target do offer anything online on Black Friday? And can someone explain how Target does the price adjusting? I've never done this but really need to save some money this year and will do anything to save a dollar!!!

Thanks so much Brad!!! Was anxiously waiting for one of the big ads!

A few good deals for me but I need weird stuff this year - the $25 comforter, $13 sheets and $5 pillow since we are moving the little one to a big girl bed. The jewelry armoire for $39.99 looks nicer than the Walmart one for $49 but I'll keep looking for a better deal. The 4gb xbox with the $50 gc is good but we are getting a used one with 2 controllers and 60 gb for $125. Hate giving a used gift but such a better deal. As someone else said, not much for a 2 year old. Already got a deal on Toy Story 3 and found Tag Jr. Toy Story pack for 9.98 after coupon. Just Dance 2 with the $10 gc is the best I have seen so far but just might give that to pop pop to get. Wish I saw a deal on a desk - we need 2!

I thought the ad was pretty good. First ad out to get me excited. I was actually wondering if I might be staying in this year but Target has some stuff to get me out, and our Target sucks for crowds so I usually only go there as a last resort. The wii fit bundle is nice along with the ds games for $7. I don't know, I definitely could spend more than a $100 at Target.

I was disapointed that there was no wii bundle, but I suppose with all the ps3 and xbox 360 stuff coming out it just isn't the year for wii.

FOUND THIS ON A REVIEW SITE FOR THE Westinghouse TV:

Warning about Westinghouse LCD HDTVs - No one sells repair parts - You don't want to own this brand!

You can't buy parts for Westinghouse Digital flat panel LCDs. Do not

buy Westinghouse, they have no service department!

Best Buy won't sell Westinghouse HDTVs anymore.

Truth to this?

I copied and pasted this comment left by a reviewer. Apparently they owned a 40" Westinghouse. After one year the color went. Here is another comment:

I did contact Westinghouse, many times, they don't sell my mainboard

part, no one has it.

I should have bought the extended warrent in hindsight.

Westinghouse sucks. Best Buy found that out.

My tv was 18 months old, out of warranty, when it malfunctioned.

If I owned a functioning Westinghouse HDTV now, I would sell it

while its still working.

I see a lot to get excited about here! I like:

$17 Scooters

$25 iTunes card for $20

$19.99 DVD Player

$3.99 Yahtzee Jr. (my kids liked the one we had enough that it needs to be replaced)

$3 Sandwich maker

$7 Girls embellished jeans (debating between these and the $5 plain ones at Sears, but my DDs do like pretties...)

$5 Hello Kitty nightgown or slippers (both DDs have been asking for Hello Kitty this year)

$2 Fleece hat/gloves

Need to check out before BF, but considering:

$5 Slippers for the family

$7 Girls tunic

$4.99 Pillows (others my be cheaper, need to check quality before I decide)

And on BF I may add in some rugs and DVDs, depending on what they are offering. I think that should be enough to get me over $100 for the $10GC. If not, I will probably be close enough to make it worth my while to add on some groceries, cat food, toilet paper, etc. to get over $100. This could be my first stop (to increase my odds of getting the $3 sanwich maker and iTunes) depending on what Walmart and Kmart have to offer.

Yes:

Night at the Museum 2

It's Complicated

Big Bang Theory Season 3

Xbox 360 4GB w/ $50 Gift Card

Punky Brewster

Maybe:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Xbox 360 Controller (sadly not the new one with the improved d-pad)

Play-doh

Hat & Gloves

Looks like I'll be going to Target first this year.

Warning about Westinghouse LCD HDTVs - No one sells repair parts - You don't want to own this brand!

Truth to this?

I copied and pasted this comment left by a reviewer. Apparently they owned a 40" Westinghouse. After one year the color went. Here is another comment:

part, no one has it.

while its still working.

I have a Westinghouse I bought on BF 4 years ago in 2006 at BB. Its a 32inch and I got it for $279. I have had no problems with it. I used it for a year in the rental we were in then moved and now it is on the wall in my bedroom. It is on every day for about 5 -7 hours. I have more than gotten my moneys worth with it. I don't think I will be getting the one at Target since I have several gift cards for BB and I plan on getting a 32inch for DD. Just waiting for BB's ad. If there is not a deal on a TV in there then I guess she will be getting a 40 inch lol

I am a tad disappointed in the video game offers, LACK OF DSI OFFER!!!!(not even a bundle?!!?!), Ipod offers and toys (which might just be a sign of my kids getting older but seriously no ZOOBLES? or any of the HOT TOYS?) I was hoping for a decent price for the Razor Motorcycle and Razor moped too (although I think I might have gotten a hint that WALMART will have a Razor moped deal)

I might go in semi early to try to get some of the household items for a friend that was recently divorced and has NOTHING to show for her 10yrs of marriage :(

Portable DVDs are a good deal. TV deals are good but we've been set on LCDs for a long time now......

ok does anyone know if the 5% off when u use ur target cards works on iTunes cards? I did the math(i think I did it right) and one 25 dollar card for 20 is the same discount as 4 15dollar cards for 48 at bjs ... I have the plus membership at bjs so I know i get 2% back on gift cards there so I need to know if the target discount applies to gift cards.

You cannot get the 5% off with any type of gift cards.

Truth to this?

part, no one has it.

while its still working.

We had a 32" Westinghouse lcd that was well out of warranty that we called Westinghouse about because it was getting glitchy. They told us to send it in and they would fix it. So i had to drop $50 to ship it to them. To my surprise I got back a newer model 32" refurbished lcd FREE OF CHARGE. That tv has been working great for over a year now. I also have a Westinghouse 26" lcd that was the FLOOR MODEL at Target so it has many many hours on it and it works fine.

So I would disagree with the service complaint and also say that I have had good experiences with their tvs.

I devoured this ad last night when I saw that it was up!!! This is the first year that I won't need to stop at Kohls for anything, so I was banking on Target giving me a good reason to get up early. LOL! And they did! I have a little list here: Lego Space Police Galactic Enforcer $64.99! My son has wanted this for a long time but it retails for $100 and I just won't spend that on a Lego set. Toy Story 3 $13. Transformers Power Core Combiners $10 (I hope they have a few different ones). Bakugan Brawler Game Pack $10. Wii games for $17, if I can get near them. There's always a frenzy around the games and DVD's at my Target. Now all I have to do is wait for the Walmart and Kmart ads to come out to get my game plan put together and I'll be ready to go!

There are only 2 power core combiner 5pk sets. One is autobot and one is decepticon. they do have 2pk sets that can combine to these though.