Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I had asked about people seeing cameras still on clearance. Well, I stopped back by one of the stores that had done the electronics remodel where the cameras had disappeared, and they were back on the shelf at 60% off $35. They are a purple Polaroid brand 10MP. I got 4 of them. 1 for DS for Christmas, and 3 for a friend's daughters. So, they may show up again!

Found some Ipod cases which was something I was really looking for:

#057000161 Belkin Ipod Nano Hard Case $4.98 (75% off)

#057000411 Incase Ipod Touch perforated snap case (75% off)

#057000665 Phillips Ipod Nano fitness case (75% off)

Anyone know if the girls jeans went 75% off today? We had a ton at 50% last week, so I'm hoping they went 75 today and that there are still some left.

Not sure if they were what you were looking for, but we had some baby/kids clothes go 75% off here today including one cute little shirt I have been stalking for weeks, so that made my day. Also, some that were 30 went 50%.. A ton more new clothes marked down 30% so hopefully those will drop lower quickly. Thanks for all the tips everyone here--- I figured out my store does go to 75% and I was just getting there too late to take advantage.

Anyone know if the girls jeans went 75% off today? We had a ton at 50% last week, so I'm hoping they went 75 today and that there are still some left.

Our store still had them at 50% off. I've been watching them too. They did have two beautiful canvas pictures of Paris and maybe? New York marked down to $4.98 (75%).

If my store had the toy story toys marked down to 30-50% Thursday. Do you guys think they will mark them to 75% this Thursday or NEXT Thursday? I have to get out there before the ebayers do. He always buys everything up, and leaves the broken or open toys.

I just want them for my son's birthday but I can only get one Thursday to get out there.... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I just didnt' know if it was every 2 weeks, or every week. Especially with others stores already at 75%....

thanks guys!!!!

thoughts and prayers go out to west hollywood target where 4 people got stabbed one critical...i hope it wasnt one of our fellow gottadeallers from that area!! apparently it was done by a crazy person

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/05/woman-arrested-after-stabbing-people-in-a-west-hollywood-target-store.html

:shock:

That was my main Target when I lived in LA.

thoughts and prayers go out to west hollywood target where 4 people got stabbed one critical...i hope it wasnt one of our fellow gottadeallers from that area!! apparently it was done by a crazy person

Wow! I missed the news! I don't go to this store, but it isn't that far away!

Was out at the Mission Target yesterday afternoon. There were LOTS of neat under the cabinet T.V.s/ CD players, regular under the counter CD/Radio players, lots of digital picture frames, some 7" T.V.s--- all 75% off. However, they are all in their regular aisle, not on an endcap. As a matter of fact, there was a lot of electronics clearance at this particular store that was down the regular aisles. I think those under the counter goodies were all priced at about $37.xx. As hard as I racked my brain, I didn't have a use for any of them. Lots of potentially good mother's or father's day gifts though!

Ward Pkwy was marking electronics at 2. I thought I got a neat Phillips ipod player thing. Got it home last night and thought I better check it since it appeared to be retaped. Ya, some other piece of junk inside. UGH. That's the first time that's happened to me. I was planning to give it as a gift to my daughter later. Glad I checked. Now, I have to take it back and feel totally crappy that someone will probably think it was me that switched it. Although it was so cheap that hopefully they won't give me a bad time.

Other than finding my Flip accessories for 75% off and a couple nice noise cancelling headphones (marked down to $24.99 from $99) I didn't see too much that I needed. The only other thing I hoped to find was some of my printer ink (Epson Guitars), which appears to be on the way out at Target since it was clearanced at about every store. I picked some up for 1/2 price, but was hoping to find some more.

I found a TON of infants cotton tights and leg warmers in the infants section yesterday for 75% off. They were .74 a pair. There was 1 girls pair mixed in with the infants that was .98, but I didn't find anymore in the girls section. Luckily the pair I did find in infants was the size I needed though!

Took my switched out iPod docking table radio back this morning and had a wonderfully weird experience. The Target I bought it at isn't one that I go to very often... not very close by my house. So, I took it back to the Super Target purely out of convenience. Explained that I had just bought it yesterday and it's not what is pictured on the box. The CSR looked it over; called the GSTL over, who also looked it over; he called the LOD and they took it back without any problem... didn't make me feel like a criminal or anything. They were very nice.

Funny part is that when she returned it, it spit out a RAIN CHECK receipt guarenteeing me that same price if I should happened to find it. The GSTL even made mention of that to me and I actually had to make sure I heard him right so repeated everything to clarify and he said yep, if you find it, we will sell it to you for that price. This is a $130 item that was on clearance for $32.xx. Well, as amazed as I was, I figured that since it was a clearance item, it would be mostly be very hard to find one. But, then I thought that what if this Target DIDN'T clearance it, which can sometimes happen. So, just for giggles I went over to electronics to look and sure enough there they were FULL PRICE on the shelf for $129.99. I took it up to the gal that had just helped me and got it for the clearance price.

I'm on a different computer and can't figure out the photo feature, but here is the link to it on Target.com

http://www.target.com/Philips-iPod-Docking-Table-Radio/dp/B0013K4OGM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&qid=1272996969&frombrowse=0&fromGsearch=true&node=1038576%7C1287991011&keywords=philips%20ipod&searchSize=30&id=Philips%20iPod%20Docking%20Table%20Radio&searchBinNameList=purchasing_channel%2Csubjectbin%2Ctarget_com_age%2Ctarget_com_gender-bin%2Ctarget_com_character-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchRank=target104545&sr=1-1&searchPage=1

Philips iPod Docking Table Radio - DCM230/37

Was out at the Mission Target yesterday afternoon. There were LOTS of neat under the cabinet T.V.s/ CD players, regular under the counter CD/Radio players, lots of digital picture frames, some 7" T.V.s--- all 75% off. However, they are all in their regular aisle, not on an endcap. As a matter of fact, there was a lot of electronics clearance at this particular store that was down the regular aisles. I think those under the counter goodies were all priced at about $37.xx. As hard as I racked my brain, I didn't have a use for any of them. Lots of potentially good mother's or father's day gifts though!

Ward Pkwy was marking electronics at 2. I thought I got a neat Phillips ipod player thing. Got it home last night and thought I better check it since it appeared to be retaped. Ya, some other piece of junk inside. UGH. That's the first time that's happened to me. I was planning to give it as a gift to my daughter later. Glad I checked. Now, I have to take it back and feel totally crappy that someone will probably think it was me that switched it. Although it was so cheap that hopefully they won't give me a bad time.

Other than finding my Flip accessories for 75% off and a couple nice noise cancelling headphones (marked down to $24.99 from $99) I didn't see too much that I needed. The only other thing I hoped to find was some of my printer ink (Epson Guitars), which appears to be on the way out at Target since it was clearanced at about every store. I picked some up for 1/2 price, but was hoping to find some more.

Do you happen to have any additional information on the noise cancelling headphones? We sure could use a pair for our trip to Switzerland! Thanks so much!

Do you happen to have any additional information on the noise cancelling headphones? We sure could use a pair for our trip to Switzerland! Thanks so much!

###057 01 0295 Sony Ultra Lightweight Noise Canceling Headphones $24.98 (regular $99.99)

My son wants an electric guitar... I went to my Target and they had no such sale. I can def. start christmas shopping early if I found this. I will try another Target. Good luck to me.

I think I hit the store at just the right time yesterday. The Toy Story stuff at both of our stores in the Rockford, IL area are at 75%. The one in Machesney Park had just about everything still left last night around 5 pm. I somehow, not sure, was able to get some of the Thomas the Train wooden railway stuff for 75% off. I got a battery powered James and a battery operated Thomas for 8.24. Then I got the speak and greet Maithwaiter Station for 17.48.

Where I did my happy dance is the gardening area where I was able to get rubber boots for the kids 75% off for 4.24 each. There were plenty of girls (pink with flowers on them) and boys (blue) left in sizes ranging from 6-7 (small) to 12-13 (xl). There were gardening gloves for 0.74 each, but I only found the girls colors. I also got some gardening tools in both pink and blue which were down to 0.98 each.

Then I was able to find some Centrum Cardio for 70% off. It was the 60 count marked down to 2.74.

Also thanks for the tights post, got some of those for 0.74 and 0.98 for my niece.

### 204033332 Speak and Greet Thomas wooden railway station 17.48

### 204033375 James or Thomas wooden railway battery powered cars 8.24

### 084210001 Gardening Boots, they are numbered differently per the size but I put one in here for reference 4.24

I went to our local Target today...almost nada on the clearance. They still have the GPS's at 50% off, they are not budging at all. There was some gum and vitamin water at 15% off and that was about it. Pitiful.......

If anyone is looking for children's baseball cleats - you can also use soccer cleats which are on clearance for $4.98 a pair (75% off)

### 088030873 Diadora Soccer Cleat $4.98 -- 75% off

I also picked up several wall canvas art pieces:

### 074 12 0621 "Laugher is life's best medicine" Canvas Art - $2.48 -- 75% off

### 074 12 0618 "Dream" Canvas Art - $2.48 -- 75% off

### 074 12 0617 "Believe" Canvas Art - $2.48 -- 75% off

### 074-12-0610 "Love" Canvas Art - $2.48 -- 75% off

I LOVE using these!

### 085 03 0791 OOK Professional Picture Hanging Valu-pak! $3.98 - 50% off

I also bought a repackaged Ninja Master Prep for only $35.00 It works beautifully! It was an early Mother's Day gift to myself. :)

http://www.biteofthebest.com/wp-content/uploads/fb_ninja.jpg

I didn't check the toys or electronics, I will do that soon! :)

Went to two Targets this morning and Toy Story thigns were only 75% off at one of them (Mission in KC). Ward Parkway still was sitting at 30-50% and they had a TON left. I looked all over the store for the markdown team to see if I could get them to scan somethign to see if they would mark them down later and they were no where to be found. Mission had a lot of Buzz Lightyears in all sizes, but very little else. I did manage to score the Rocket Escape set for $6.74!! It was shoved behind some other items. That was all I really wanted, anyway, but I would have gotten some of the smaller sets for stocking stuffers if they had them.

Also got the rain boots for $4.24...thanks for posting that!

My store had the rain boots yesterday too, but they were in a funky spot- close to the video games/electronics/fans/air conditioners, stuff like that, on an endcap with some marked down tools and such, just in case someone is looking and cant find them you might check there =)

75% off Toy Story in Western MA. they didn't start to mark down until 11ish!

Most of our Toy Story was too, but not the smaller Buzz's. Also NO LUCK STILL on those Bakugon Tins, I think I am giving up. And people are buying them, about half as many as last week so I thought they must be 75% and not marked but nope. They were still 12.48. :(

But I did get some great buys. Everything I bought was 75% off, I got two Binders(.98), A Princess Pinata(4.98), Rain Boots(4.24), Merona shirt (3.24), Bakugon cards sets(2.48), Transformer Loot Bags (.38) and Canvas Art Stuff (2.48)

Center Rd store DID have the TomTom's but they were still 50% :(