Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Thanks mom2mom for the information. I live in a high traffic area so I imagine that I won't even be able to find the shoes here now so late. But in Cleveland they had 3-4 shelves of it still - probably cause it was still at 50% off. All sizes 3-6. I am in need of size 4. DD tried them and loved it but it doesn't look it like fits on her foot that well but since she's under 2, I figure she won't be walking too much in them this year, at least not enough to hurt her feet.

EDIT: Stopped by one of my Targets and the white toddler sandals were full price, and not even clearanced yet. I guess that makes 50% off not seem so bad. I did see A LOT of girls cleats for 75% off, and I found 2 pairs of the rain boots in the garden department (but since it rang up as misc, it charged me tax :(). The ones in the shoe department are not taxed.

Edited by junkietiger14

Went today looking for some of the stuff that were previously posted but found none. I did find a fisher price laugh & learn learning mower for $6.24 (75 perc off) and an ihome lamp for iPods for $24.99 (also 75 perc off). Both were sort of hidden behind all the other stuff and on the very bottom shelf in their corresponding departments and only one of each. :yup:

###fisher price laugh & learn learning mower for $6.24 (75 perc off)

###ihome lamp for iPods for $24.99 (75 perc off)

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for listing on perimeterperusing.com

Went today looking for some of the stuff that were previously posted but found none. I did find a fisher price laugh & learn learning mower for $6.24 (75 perc off) and an ihome lamp for iPods for $24.99 (also 75 perc off). Both were sort of hidden behind all the other stuff and on the very bottom shelf in their corresponding departments and only one of each. :yup:

I forgot to add... I also found the Scatterpillar Scramble from hasbro for $4.77 (75% off). They had lots of them.

###Scatterpillar Scramble from hasbro for $4.77 (75% off)

Edited by Gator Pam

Wow, 4 days with no new posts about target. I might be going thru withdrawals soon!:g_help:

I agree. I went to a 2nd Target in the greater NY area while I was visiting a friend and there was really nothing to report at all. Some things were 30% off and some 50% but most were 30% only. After 2 Targets and no sandals were clearanced, I guess it's not getting clearanced here (it's the same shoe). Toy Story toys were only 30% in this store. They did have a lot of the Caterpillar game for 75% off (the entire endcap was full of them). All the Home stuff was only 30% off, as was Stationary stuff. Needless to say, I left with 2 regular price items (toddler hair bows) -- I have never seen them on sale or clearance before? Do they go on sale/clearance?

There are two new Merona coupons at Target.com, one for $3/1 Merona Shoes and one for $3/1 off a Merona Dress. (There is also one for $2 off a Merona Scarf or Belt, but I didn't see any on clearance). I found lots of shoes on clearance for up to 75% off and with this coupon that makes them dirt cheap! And there were a bunch of dresses on clearance, too, starting at $7.48 (so $4.48 after the coupon), but none in my size unfortunately.

Anyway, here is a photo of the shoes I got late last week (coupon wasn't out then, but I got another pair today using the coupon and will take one of these back). I have also seen on other blogs that people have found Merona Flip Flops for $3.98 ($.98 after coupon). I didn't see any at my store.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WPQ-5o6JIsQ/S_GM7ZhIZhI/AAAAAAAABkk/4ZtPMoBxrTA/s320/target+009.JPG

Pointy Toe Ones: $4.98 (would be $1.98 after coupon)

Sandals: $6.74 ($3.74 after coupon)

Wedges: $4.98...not Merona so you can't use the coupon, but still a good deal at 75% off!

Also found a random Slinky Dog (Toy Story) this weekend...must have been a return b/c I didn't see him there last time I looked.

There are two new Merona coupons at Target.com, one for $3/1 Merona Shoes and one for $3/1 off a Merona Dress. (There is also one for $2 off a Merona Scarf or Belt, but I didn't see any on clearance). I found lots of shoes on clearance for up to 75% off and with this coupon that makes them dirt cheap! And there were a bunch of dresses on clearance, too, starting at $7.48 (so $4.48 after the coupon), but none in my size unfortunately.

Anyway, here is a photo of the shoes I got late last week (coupon wasn't out then, but I got another pair today using the coupon and will take one of these back). I have also seen on other blogs that people have found Merona Flip Flops for $3.98 ($.98 after coupon). I didn't see any at my store.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WPQ-5o6JIsQ/S_GM7ZhIZhI/AAAAAAAABkk/4ZtPMoBxrTA/s320/target+009.JPG

Pointy Toe Ones: $4.98 (would be $1.98 after coupon)

Sandals: $6.74 ($3.74 after coupon)

Wedges: $4.98...not Merona so you can't use the coupon, but still a good deal at 75% off!

Also found a random Slinky Dog (Toy Story) this weekend...must have been a return b/c I didn't see him there last time I looked.

Nice... but i can't seem to find the coupon fr Shoes..:(:(

Well, shoot. I guess they pulled it. That was FAST! It was just there yesterday. I didn't know it was gone b/c it disappeared for me after I printed it. Bummer! They are pulling their coupons faster and faster.

Yes sure does, I've been making sure to check the coupon page every few days, especially sunday night and monday morning and printing off anything I might use.

All the isles of bulk stuff (all those shampoos/deoderants/tp/diapers/etc) just disappeared at my store-- I didn't see it in any other areas. It has been less than a week since I was there last, so I doubt it went clearance and already all sold. I was hopeful for some good deals on that stuff.

All the isles of bulk stuff (all those shampoos/deoderants/tp/diapers/etc) just disappeared at my store-- I didn't see it in any other areas. It has been less than a week since I was there last, so I doubt it went clearance and already all sold. I was hopeful for some good deals on that stuff.

It most likely went back to the regular department aisles. The area has been reset with summer seasonal merchandise like years past.

I saw that aisle today half re-set with the summer stuff. They had only clearanced a couple of things...mouthwash and Olay/Venus gift sets. They still had a bunch of food items still sitting there at full price. There was probably 50 gallons of mouthwash at 15% off...they are going to have a hard time getting rid of that stuff!

I saw that aisle today half re-set with the summer stuff. They had only clearanced a couple of things...mouthwash and Olay/Venus gift sets. They still had a bunch of food items still sitting there at full price. There was probably 50 gallons of mouthwash at 15% off...they are going to have a hard time getting rid of that stuff!

Didn't pay much attention to the bulk stuff in the first place, but saw the olay sets in the regular aisle on an endcap clearanced.

Found some men's long sleeve jerzee t-shirts for DS today for $1.74. I am watching the small digital recorders. They are 50% right now but I am hoping for 75%. Saw some GI Joes stuff at 30% off. Hillcrest Target in Chesapeake VA

Went to a different store and they had several items from the bulk area marked down 15%-- multipacks of deodorant, multipacks of body wash, giant boxes of cereal, and I think one kind of toilet paper was too--- would be nice if those go down more. At the other store I went to yesterday I looked and did not see any of the bulk stuff moved to the regular departments-- it was just gone. I did see the Olay/Venus gift sets, but they weren't in the bulk to begin with in my store. Nothing else to report on clearance--- seems they are putting more effort into moving things around than marking things down right now. Oh, dollar spot was 50%-- I think the sign said until 5/23.

I have a quick Target question- I have seen people post that they used a Target coupon and a manufacturers coupon on one product- is this Target-wide, or store specific?

Target-wide. It actually works that way in any store that puts out store coupons (except K-Mart). You can use a store coupon + a manufacturer coupon.

Target-wide. It actually works that way in any store that puts out store coupons (except K-Mart). You can use a store coupon + a manufacturer coupon.

Cool, thanks- they sent out a coupon book not long ago and just about every one in there I would use I have a manu. coupon for too- yay!

I have a quick Target question- I have seen people post that they used a Target coupon and a manufacturers coupon on one product- is this Target-wide, or store specific?

Target's corporate coupon policy states that you can use one Target coupon AND one manuf. coupon per item, so every store should adhere to this guideline. You will find stores/cashiers that don't know their own policy, though.

Target's corporate coupon policy states that you can use one Target coupon AND one manuf. coupon per item, so every store should adhere to this guideline. You will find stores/cashiers that don't know their own policy, though.

Agreed. My stores' cashiers did not... and tried to tell me otherwise. Only haha to them - there's a sign posted (and a nice one too) on each register saying that they gladly accept one manuf cpn and one target cpn per item. Last time they tried denying me saying I could only use one or the other, I kept my mouth shut and just pointed to the sign. All the sudden, oh! - and the cashier wasn't happy about it. Be prepared for the worst, but expect the best. It is the policy.

I ventured into Target today not really expecting much, but

###was pleasantly suprised to see that the toys had been marked down to 75% off. This included the remaining Toy Story items, imaginex, kites and gliders, and the Circo brand toys. Also the dollar spot was 50% off.

Yay, good day at Target!!

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for posting on perimeterperusing.com

You can use them together anywhere. You can pretty much always stack store coupons with manufacturer's coupons unless there is some exclusion.

Thanks to Elmck for the info about the shirts, got 3 for DH. At that price I won't get upset when he ruins them with boat grease, or whatever else, after wearing them once. Also thanks to boredbread for dollar spot info. Got lots of cute disney stuff, some mini pencils, garden stuff, and a couple of other things for 50 cents a piece. Yay! :D

Scored a few pairs of girls shoes today! Both white and pink sparkly ones (these were only 30% off earlier this week) were $3.24 (75% off). Also, the Disney Princess tennis shoes were $3.74!!! (75% off). The were tagged on the shelf as $10.48, but there was one pair with the clearance shoes at $3.74 so I scanned a different size and sure enough...75% off!

Kites were 75% off, but the Tiana dolls and (of course) Backugan tins didn't change. They may not have been done marking them, though.

I also got a girls nightgown for $2.xx that was a repackage.

Here's a photo!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WPQ-5o6JIsQ/S_VjY9EyurI/AAAAAAAABlk/Cg8va7_4t_M/s320/004.JPG

Also picked up a Snow white bike helmet for $9.98 (50% off).

###girls pink and white sparkly shoes $3.24 (75% off)

###Disney Princess tennis shoes $3.74 (75% off)

###kites 75% off

Edited by Gator Pam