Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Toy Story toys update from MASS:

toys that were 50% stayed 50%

toys that were 30% went to 50% or stayed 30%! (terrible news!)

Maybe, just maybe it will go 75% next Thursday! I hope you guys had better luck!

They did have a few barbies, soccer things, and odds and ends in toys 30%-75%

On a side note, tons of desks, bookcases, cooking items were 75% yesterday (but i didn't get there until today - and it was pretty picked over!)

I got:

### 070051711 10 piece kitchen set $2.42 (75%)

### 070054267 Pot Strainer .48 (75%)

and I gave in and got:

087060359 Toy Story Rocket Set $13.48

The store I went to at lunch had part of the Toy Story Toys marked 75 off and the other half that was 30 went to 50. Wierd! Got the Buzz I wanted at 75 but had been eyeing the more expensive one that went to just 50 so I'll go with this one. Saw some Thomas the Train stuff marked 50 off and they had the Barbie doll that came out for 3.00 a while back marked 50% off 1.50! I got two even though I didn't need them. They had a whole box. Our store had two packs of kites marked down to 1.xx from 4.99! I got one though not sure I needed that either. For that price though, I'll take it! :) Our Tom Tom's were still only 50 off so I passed.

###086060197 Barbie 1.50

###087060405 Toy Story Buzz 6.24

###204020096 2 pack of kites (I got the barbie and disney princess pack but they had some with a boy and girl kite or two boys or two girls-if that makes sense)

The Stanley Target has a large sized Buzz Lightyear for $6.24 (75% off) and some glove things for 75% off. Other things appeared to be only 50% off. They had quite a few of the gloves and maybe a half dozen of the Buzz Lightyears. This was at about 1 or 2ish today. I didn't scan any of the Toy Story stuff, so I don't know what else might have been marked incorrectly. I did also notice several Princess and the Frog dolls for $6.xx as well.

If anyone needs Flip accessories, I saw them 75% off at one store today... HDMI cable connectors, rechargeable battery, tripod, etc. They weren't with the regular marked down stuff though.

HTH!

My store had ALOT of gps systems marked down to 75% off and still some at 50% off, unfortunately I just bought myself one a few months back and could not think of anyone to buy one for!! Toy Story items were still at 50%. When I was leaving 2 markdown team members were talking and saying how they will be able to get lots done tomorrow and that they are scheduled to be marking down ALL day. Not sure what they will be marking down but now I am gonna have to make a stop by there tomorrow to see what they were referring to.

Do you know what thomas stuff was 50%?

The store I went to at lunch had part of the Toy Story Toys marked 75 off and the other half that was 30 went to 50. Wierd! Got the Buzz I wanted at 75 but had been eyeing the more expensive one that went to just 50 so I'll go with this one. Saw some Thomas the Train stuff marked 50 off and they had the Barbie doll that came out for 3.00 a while back marked 50% off 1.50! I got two even though I didn't need them. They had a whole box. Our store had two packs of kites marked down to 1.xx from 4.99! I got one though not sure I needed that either. For that price though, I'll take it! :) Our Tom Tom's were still only 50 off so I passed.

###086060197 Barbie 1.50

###087060405 Toy Story Buzz 6.24

###204020096 2 pack of kites (I got the barbie and disney princess pack but they had some with a boy and girl kite or two boys or two girls-if that makes sense)

can u post a DPCI..TIA

I happened to put the numbers in my phone while stalking the desks yesterday, I got the espresso with glass top today when they hit 75% :D

### 249-14-0012 Cherry Desk 129.99 down to 32.49

### 249-14-0013 Espresso Desk with Glass top 129.99 down to 32.49

The Stanley Target has a large sized Buzz Lightyear for $6.24 (75% off) and some glove things for 75% off. Other things appeared to be only 50% off. They had quite a few of the gloves and maybe a half dozen of the Buzz Lightyears. This was at about 1 or 2ish today. I didn't scan any of the Toy Story stuff, so I don't know what else might have been marked incorrectly. I did also notice several Princess and the Frog dolls for $6.xx as well.

If anyone needs Flip accessories, I saw them 75% off at one store today... HDMI cable connectors, rechargeable battery, tripod, etc. They weren't with the regular marked down stuff though.

HTH!

DANG IT! Forgot to look at the Princess and the Frog dolls! :( Bummer!

Did anyone notice if those God Forsaken Backugan tins went to 75% off? Those things have been the longest lasting clearance item of all time! They were still 50% off at my store this morning but I've come to the conclusion that the markdown team hadn't made it to toys yet. :(

Did anyone notice if those God Forsaken Backugan tins went to 75% off? Those things have been the longest lasting clearance item of all time! They were still 50% off at my store this morning but I've come to the conclusion that the markdown team hadn't made it to toys yet. :(

They didn't here. Some of our stores still have them full price.

The Backugans tins were 30% here in bay area...2 pack kites $2.48 ..

I had been stalking the bookcases... was not able to go anywhere fr last 10 days because of tooth surgery.... today everything was wiped clean... no bookcases:( .. but was able to find a desk fr $14.74 and a small side table fr $3.74

#### 249050060 desk (espresso finish)

####249190068 side table (light blue) will blend nicely in my son's room..:)

I know this is not as good as the other battery deal but my target had a lot of 10 packs of AA's on the clearance end cap in electronics tonight. They have a red and white "repackage" label on the back and are marked $3.61. I found 4 with $1 off coupons. $2.61 for ten batteries is not bad and as I had only been able to find the AAA's with the previous deal, I was happy to get them. The expiration date is actually on the battery itself and these are for Mar 2016.

I hit the jackpot at 3 different Targets today!! Here's what I got:

###Tom Tom 130S $37.54

###Audiovox 9" lcd tv with dvd player $99.00

###Audiovox Ipod Stereo $20.01

###Battery extender for Ipod $9.98

###All kinds of accessories for my new GPS $4.98

I love it when I find good deals like this!!!!

Which Target did you find the TomTom at? Were there anymore?

My store had ALOT of gps systems marked down to 75% off and still some at 50% off, unfortunately I just bought myself one a few months back and could not think of anyone to buy one for!! Toy Story items were still at 50%. When I was leaving 2 markdown team members were talking and saying how they will be able to get lots done tomorrow and that they are scheduled to be marking down ALL day. Not sure what they will be marking down but now I am gonna have to make a stop by there tomorrow to see what they were referring to.

If anyone goes out today and sees if there are a bunch of new markdowns please post... TIA!

Went to two stores today and got a few things:

###207020762 Party Planning DS Game 7.48

###049101059 Norelco Shaver 50.04 (75% off!!!!)

###049110030 Sonicare Toothbrush 40.04 (70% off I think the tag said)

###049110048 Sonicare replacement heads 7.54 (75%off I think)

###086020069 Little Petshop Pet singles 1.48 (50% off)

Had tons of the 3.00 barbies marked down at this store to 50% off like the store I went to yesterday. Funny thing is I haven't seen any of these in the stores around me since about a week after they came out, now they are giving them away practically........I was excited to find the shaver marked down as I had just bought it at 50% off and paid a bit more for it so will go get my money back now! YAY! Baukugan tins still sitting at 12.xx here and the last store I went to had all the buzz stuff only marked 30 and 50 off! Tons of it left too!

Toy Story toys STILL 30%-50% off in Springfield, MO and Branson, MO yesterday. Did buy some nice bookcases 75% off in Branson though. One in a box, and one was the display. Tried to buy the display in Springfield, and they said they couldn't sell it. They didn't have any on the shelf still in boxes.

###249-03-0031 Thomasville Renovations Tall Bookcase $42.48, 75% off

Are these knives a good quality? I am not up on knife brands. DD wants a good knife set and her birthday is coming up. TIA

The problem with Henkels is there are two types--- the really good ones that gave them their great reputation, and there are now lower quality ones using the same name. The ones made in the old good reputation way have 2 little men on them. I have had a set for 10 years and they are great. The lesser quality ones have one little man on them--- I cannot speak for their quality--- they have a reputation for being less good than the 2 men ones, but I don't know how they compare to other knives. Just be aware there are two types.

Are these knives a good quality? I am not up on knife brands. DD wants a good knife set and her birthday is coming up. TIA

The problem with Henkels is there are two types--- the really good ones that gave them their great reputation, and there are now lower quality ones using the same name. The ones made in the old good reputation way have 2 little men on them. I have had a set for 10 years and they are great. The lesser quality ones have one little man on them--- I cannot speak for their quality--- they have a reputation for being less good than the 2 men ones, but I don't know how they compare to other knives. Just be aware there are two types.

The ones Target sells are the ones that are only okay quality. What you buy depends on how you use the knives. If you cook a LOT, then you will care a lot more. These will last for a while, but they are not the same quality of steel or handle design as the higher end ones (which has to do with balance, comfort and how long they hold together). The ones at Target are stamped, the others are forged. Here is an article to read before you make a choice of knife set:

http://pro-cutlery.com/Forged-Knives-or-Stamped-Knives.html