Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I got these yesterday, too. They were priced 2.74 and went right from 15% to 50% off. Also found Charmin TP 24 packs for 50% off- 8.98. They say something like 24 triple rolls= 72 reg rolls. Just look for the 24= 72 in the upper left hand corner because the ones they have now only say 24= 48 or something like that. The only reason I found them was b/c they were mixed in with the other TPs. The piles they had on the endcaps were gone.

Thanks for the tip on the TP. I found one package mixed in with all the others marked at only the 30% off price. YAY! And the trash bags were finally marked 50 off here too! Didn't get much else but that was worth it! :)

I found 12 packs of the 16 ct. Duracell AAA batteries. They weren't scanning at the portable scanners, but I brought them to the register anyway. The cashier told me he couldn't sell them to me because they were coming up salvaged. I asked for a supervisor and she came over with the gun, scanned them and said sell them to her for $2.48 a piece. There were two ladies behind me who couldn't believe it and started gathering their things to go get some for themselves. I felt bad that I had already hit every single battery center plus electronics, so I gave each of them one of mine. The supervisor quickly got on the phone with electronics and told them to send someone out to check every single battery center to remove any remaining 16 ct batteries from the floor. They were reluctant to scan the coupons for $1.00 off, that is until I reminded them of their OWN coupon policies!! I could tell they weren't happy. I don't know why these people get so upset. You would think I was taking money from their pockets. Either way, I got my 160 duracells for under $15 bucks! Yeah me!! :woot2:

That's a lot of batteries. One store I was at last weekend had tons of AA and AAA ones but I only go 2 packs of each.

The way my kids toys go through batteries, I wish I could have hit that jackpot! :) Think I only was able to find two packs the entire time......

That's a lot of batteries. One store I was at last weekend had tons of AA and AAA ones but I only go 2 packs of each.

I found way more AAA than I could use, and I made sure they went to people I knew in the stores. But I only found 5 packs of AAs. I wish I could have found 10! My kids go through them very fast also, and they usually have a 2-3 year shelf life.

I got a new TomTom 130S for 74.99 it was 50% off. They had Nextars on clearance too for 54.99 but the reviews are:eek: horrid. My GPS got stolen recently when the car had to be towed, of course "nobody" at the tow yard ever saw it..yeah right:rolleyes:

At my target in Easton, MA they are resetting the entire electronics department and there were aisles that were empty and lots of clearance too

Wish I could find some AA. My kids go through batteries like they do candy. I swear they eat them. Every other day theres a game or TV remote with dead batteries. I've been passing some along to neighbors with kids too. At that price I don't mind handing a few out.

The way my kids toys go through batteries, I wish I could have hit that jackpot! :) Think I only was able to find two packs the entire time......

Make sure you hit all the battery centers located just off the side of endcaps throughout the entire store. I think this store had about 8 battery centers besides the electronics section. They were ALL at the back of the peg behind the new 20 count packs. The green $1.00 off coupon stuck to the front is a pretty good indicator too. Happy hunting :)

Has anyone noticed the baby food on clearance at their store?

I was in a hurry and saw that they were only 15% off so I was hoping they would go a lower becasue I grabbed them. They had a ton at my store so chances are there are still a bunch..........I hope!!!

Last Thursday or Friday I bought Earth's Best Stage 3 Chunky fruit for 50% off ($0.48 each). That was the only one on clearance at my store in Northern CA.

My deal of the day...Scrubbing Bubbles on sale for $2.49 each. $2 off purchase of 2 peelies (on the more expensive variety but good on all types) and a $5 gift card coupon from the newspaper coupons from a few weeks ago. I got 2 sets of 4, so 8 cans total for $.24 each plus tax.:)

Anyone still seeing cameras on clearance? Ours all seem to have disappeared.

My Target has a TON of Girls Circo brand jeans for 50% off (4.98). I'm hoping they go down to 75% off so I can get a bunch for DD to have for play clothes. I also found some other jeans at 75% off in girls. Some were Circo brand and some Xhileration, and think there was another brand but not sure.

I thought so too! Saw a bunch for 50% off last Monday, but all were gone as of yesterday.

I'll have to ask the markdown team if they were salvaged. Several of our stores have been getting the video games remodel, and I was hoping they were just stuck in the back as part of moving everything around.

I hit the jackpot at 3 different Targets today!! Here's what I got:

###Tom Tom 130S $37.54

###Audiovox 9" lcd tv with dvd player $99.00

###Audiovox Ipod Stereo $20.01

###Battery extender for Ipod $9.98

###All kinds of accessories for my new GPS $4.98

I love it when I find good deals like this!!!!

Edited by Gator Pam

I hit the jackpot at 3 different Targets today!! Here's what I got:

Tom Tom 130S $37.54

Audiovox 9" lcd tv with dvd player $99.00

Audiovox Ipod Stereo $20.01

Battery extender for Ipod $9.98

All kinds of accessories for my new GPS $4.98

I love it when I find good deals like this!!!!

Do you happen to have the dpci for the Tom Tom? TIA

Did anyone who has a store that marks down toys on a Wednesday check the Toy Story toys today? Is anyone going to be checking tomorrow? I don't have any other reason to go to Target and I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trip...especially with the super slow markdown trend lately.

Did anyone who has a store that marks down toys on a Wednesday check the Toy Story toys today? Is anyone going to be checking tomorrow? I don't have any other reason to go to Target and I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trip...especially with the super slow markdown trend lately.

I went today and the store still had only 30 and 50 off the toy story toys. :( I'm watching them and will go back tomorrow! (This is like the 4th week now at 50 off) Some of the toys are moving but not much! All the stores around me still have the Buzz I'm trying to get 75 off! Hoping for tomorrow!

At the Arlington Rd they had some furniture marked 75% off....I picked up 2 of the black 3 shelf bookcases for $6.24 ea. They had some desks reduced too at 75% but I didn't look at them closely. I didn't find any great deals in electronics ... not much else clearanced right now for me. The # on my receipt was 249050038 for the shelves...still bummed I never found any of the batteries and I really looked for them at 3 of our Targets...

I went today and the store still had only 30 and 50 off the toy story toys. :( I'm watching them and will go back tomorrow! (This is like the 4th week now at 50 off) Some of the toys are moving but not much! All the stores around me still have the Buzz I'm trying to get 75 off! Hoping for tomorrow!

It would be a surprise if you could not get a Buzz. They packed 5 of Buzz per case of 6 toys, so they were plentiful. Most of our stores have sold down to almost nothing of the Toy Story stuff. I had wanted a couple of the rocket sets, but they are sold out at all 8 stores close by. They mostly have the tiny toys and the wings and gauntlet type things left here.

The new ones are due out May 1, so perhaps this will be the week to get rid of everything they have left.

I'm heading out this morning to check on the toy story items also. My store is complete opposite! We had 1 buzz left (so i bought it last week) and we have about 15 of the rocket ship sets! maybe 2 of the hand sets, 5 of the mini sets, and a bunch of backpacks. My son is having a Toy Story birthday so I want to get the mini's to use on the cake, and the rocket ship for his birthday gift! Good luck everyone - hope today is the day!

It would be a surprise if you could not get a Buzz. They packed 5 of Buzz per case of 6 toys, so they were plentiful. Most of our stores have sold down to almost nothing of the Toy Story stuff. I had wanted a couple of the rocket sets, but they are sold out at all 8 stores close by. They mostly have the tiny toys and the wings and gauntlet type things left here.

The new ones are due out May 1, so perhaps this will be the week to get rid of everything they have left.