BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Amazon has it for $179.99 with free shipping. After you add shipping (unless it's free, but BB seems to be taking away a lot of the free shipping offers) and taxes Amazon might be a better bet. Spend the money you saved on a gift card from the store of your choosing and you might be ahead in terms of savings.

Hmmm, very interesting. That may actually work well for me. I have NEVER bought anything from AMAZON. They dont charge tax? Is this safe (no scams, etc)?

Hmmm, very interesting. That may actually work well for me. I have NEVER bought anything from AMAZON. They dont charge tax? Is this safe (no scams, etc)?

As long as you buy directly from amazon, it's good people. If you buy from the marketplace, it's like ebay. I've never had a problem from amazon.

Amazon itself is completely safe. As krunkee pointed out, if you buy from the marketplace be careful that the seller has a good reputation. They only charge tax in a handful of states. However the $179.99 price is from Amazon so you're good to go.

If you have a Discover card use it and it'll knock off another $10.00. Amazon is throwing in $5.00 credit towards their MP3 store. It's not a bad deal. Use the money you save for that gift card if you absolutely need one.

Well, I got most of what I wanted. The Sony Blu-ray S360 is online for $129 w/ free shipping. Walmart just posted it for $118 with .97 cent shipping or free to store. I almost did that, but Best Buy added a free movie, Transformers 2. So, for $12 bucks it's worth it. Amazon was going to have Transformers 2 today for $13 as part of their lightning deal, but I saved a few bucks this way and don't have to wait for the Amazon deal. I can got to bed now. I also got a few games for the Xbox360. Everything I bought came from the BF ad.