BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I saw a trend while I was waiting and refreshing. It seems as though they did the least popular categories first (games, movies etc), then moved on to gps, cameras. I think they are giving everyone in each category time to checkout so they don't overload the system at once. of course the laptops and ipod are the last to go up(both of which I'm waiting for), only the morons like me will stay up till 4am to wait for it. I guess it beats hanging out in the cold!

Oh jeez-- really just wanted the Abbey Road pack and some movies and I didn't want to stand in line all night just for that (or just brave the early morning madness)-- and I got them! Fizzled out the first time, then I just tried to check out again using paypal and it was perfect. :D

**got my main interest-- the Kodak for $99 a few days ago. Best Buy yet again has just shone through for me.

Edited by 50sjayne

With a heavy heart, i am officialy giving up and going to bed. good luck all! hope you get what you wanted! happy thanksgiving once again. I'll see some of you tomorrow in the walmart thread, i'm not going to give up then. good night!

Oh jeez-- really just wanted the Abbey Road pack and some movies and I didn't want to stand in line all night just for that (or just brave the early morning madness)-- and I got them! Fizzled out the first time, then I just tried to check out again using paypal and it was perfect. :D

**got my main interest-- the Canon a few days ago. Best Buy yet again has just shone through for me.

www.mininova.com

^^^ every movie ever released

if the ps3 was only gonna be in stores, wouldn't they have put a "IN-STORE ONLY" like they did for the cheap HP laptop?

I was thinking the same thing but she told me it is a item that will only be available in stores on Friday...I'm really hoping she doesn't know what she is talking about...

Not to spread FUD or anything but I just got off the phone with a bb rep and she said the PS3 bundle is going to only be available for purchase in stores...I'm gonna stay up anyways and see...

all the wait for nothing... watch, as soon as i close my browser and shut down my computer, the freaking button will change to add to cart. i have a feeling it will happen. night all.

I was thinking the same thing but she told me it is a item that will only be available in stores on Friday...I'm really hoping she doesn't know what she is talking about...

I think they're told to tell people lies, just for pure entertainment purposes.