BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I agree, plus I rather have the $50 gift card to the store instead of being relegated to using Itunes exclusively. My second option is hitting Toys R Us tomorrow night (they open at midnight) cause they are also offering the same price with a $50 gift certificate as well!

waht if danniioc is lieing to get everoen to leave LMAO that woudl be hillarious

Swear I am just passing on info I got from calling...Like I said I'm staying up just to be sure...I suggest you guys' do the same if you are serious about trying to get the PS3

If I am unable to get the PS3 tonight online I am going to head over to GameStop on Friday morning so no worries...:)

Well here's how pathetic I am...I already bought a PS3, Little Big Planet, and NHL 2010 the other night on amazon. I just really want this bundle instead so I plan to return it all if I get this one. As I type that I realize how sad that is...

Does anyone know any other place I can get an IPod Touch online with a gift card as well? Im gettin sleeeeeppppy.

Amazon has it for $179.99 with free shipping. After you add shipping (unless it's free, but BB seems to be taking away a lot of the free shipping offers) and taxes Amazon might be a better bet. Spend the money you saved on a gift card from the store of your choosing and you might be ahead in terms of savings.