BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Guys, I got the free shipping because I'm a Reward Zone premier member. You have to spend way too much money each year to get that. LOL

Spending "too much money" is relative :).

$2500 a year is not that much to me (just sunk 14K on a home theater and I just chose not to go with my local BB since they didn't have a Magnolia store).

This purchase though gets me about 1/2 way to silver status.

Glad to hear that it worked out well for you! :yup:

$50.Who said shipping is $50?

The people who bought the desktop bundles were supposedly charged $50.00 for shipping and handling. If you're a Premier member through the Rewards program the shipping was free.

I guess the other user thought it would be $50.00 shipping as well for the netbook.

The people who bought the desktop bundles were supposedly charged $50.00 for shipping and handling. If you're a Premier member through the Rewards program the shipping was free.

yep, $50 shipping for the desktop. I went ahead and got it but was hoping for free shipping

I will take you down Bloo!!

haha we'll see!!! but i'm still inclined towards the walmart deal tomorrow. have you taken a look at it? batman arkham asylum, infamous, and darkknight on blu ray, plus the ps3 all for 299.99. i think its a great bundle.