BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

haha we'll see!!! but i'm still inclined towards the walmart deal tomorrow. have you taken a look at it? batman arkham asylum, infamous, and darkknight on blu ray, plus the ps3 all for 299.99. i think its a great bundle.

Yeah but I've heard LittleBigPlanet is pretty cool and we liked Ratchet and Clank on PS2...

Good luck everyone. I'm turning in...officially annoyed that I lost sleep to this nonsense, but I do/did really want that Sony laptop! So, if it's still available later this morning, fine. Otherwise, Staples and OfficeMax both have nice $399 laptops on Friday morning. I might even go to the Staples store 2 miles from here!

Will check back when I get up, hope someone here posts when/if they get the Sony laptop. Nigh-night.

I just spent 47 minutes on the phone waiting for a customer service rep because the free shipping was not being applied in my cart (the items were listed as free shipping). After all that time, I was told that a mistake had been made in the ad, and the free shipping didn't actually start until 12:01 on Friday. The rep said there was nothing he could do because they couldn't add free shipping manually. I asked why the mistake had not been corrected online because all the items were still being listed as free shipping, and he didn't have an answer. I am so mad!!