BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Looks like they have free shipping today......I got burned on that last night, is there anyway to change it if i contact customer service. It'd save me about 25 bucks.....

I paid shipping this morning and plan to call customer service about it tomorrow.

I scrolled down further and saw this:

Offer Valid In Store Only 11/27–11/28

I don't understand here.... I want the http://www.bestbuy.com/site/null/9617193.p?id=1218131714579&skuId=9617193&AID=10597222&PID=1418914&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2Fnull%2F9617193.p%3Fid%3D1218131714579%26skuId%3D9617193&ref=39&loc=01 it says "coming soon" when.?.?.

Lots of the laptops on the site already says sold out online....

Please help :cheesy:

adjusted why? is this rewards card related again?

Sorry- last night I got stuff and paid for shipping that is free today. All of my stuff was available still so I called to see if they would cancel it and I'd just do a new order. Well my order was on the shipping dock already so she said she'd credit me the difference ;)

Did anyone get their shipping adjusted for the PS3 bundle? It's sold out now, so I can't tell if it was ever free shipping or not. Would sure like to get that $10 credited back.

I would call and ask, no harm trying. The worst that they can say is no! It was a pretty painless call to make :D

I ordered my compaq netbook at 5am cst and it went thru but now I go to check my order in my account and the other 2 things I ordered are shipped but the netbook says still in process of completing order, it's already charged my card for it but should I be worried?

I ordered my compaq netbook at 5am cst and it went thru but now I go to check my order in my account and the other 2 things I ordered are shipped but the netbook says still in process of completing order, it's already charged my card for it but should I be worried?

I have 2 video games that say 'in process' and the rest of my orders are showing shipped. I wouldn't worry, as you were right here when the netbook went up. If you had ordered hours after 5am CST then you might have a concern.