BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I'm with you stckciv - anything is better than freezing ... and I gotta tell ya ... don't think I would have made the line early enough anyway. It was a great surprise to wake up find most of what I needed was available online with the price I wanted...missed out on the computer ... I see there is one HP notebook (mixed reviews) for $197 ... my son's girlfriend said she would reimburse me if I got it for her ... site says coming soon... it's only 10:52 p.m. and me eyes are closing fast...1 hr. and 8 minutes til' I can run to the quick check for a free med coffee ... I just gotta hold on (figures, tonight of all nights I wont have any trouble sleeping and I NEED TO STAY AWAKE) LOL! Murphy's Law ... Good Luck Everyone! Edited by waitress07419

what tha hell???

I just got an email saying that the sony laptop that I ordered has been canceled due to high demand and its out of stock!!!

what tha hell!! I was up all night and I know I was the first few ones to make this order right before they put it for sale. I was checking the damn page every 2 minutes!!!

Edited by Justfor1night

what tha hell???

I just got an email saying that the sony laptop that I ordered has been canceled due to high demand and its out of stock!!!

what tha hell!! I was up all night and I know I was the first few ones to make this order right before they put it for sale. I was check the damn page every 2 minutes!!!

That's terrible. Sorry to hear that. Anybody else get a similar email?

This is ****ing bull****!!!! After I got that email, I decided to go to the best which was 20 minutes away from my house.

I took my bike, started riding it, it started to rain lightly and by the time I got there i was already sweaty and there were 500 frikking people waiting in the line outside of the best buy store!!! I explained the manager what happened and he says that this sony vaio laptop wasnt available online, it was only available for instore! I said to him that i was available online as well as instore, and he kept arguing and i said to myself **** THIS AND RODE BACK HOME!

THIS IS THE 2ND LAPTOP THAT I AM TRYING TO BUY IN LESS THAN A WEEK NOW, BOTH FROM BESTBUY, AND THIS IS THE 2ND DAMN LAPTOP THAT THEY ARE ****ING IT UP AGAIN!!!

AND THE SAME THING WAS WITH THE FIRST ONE, IT WAS A GATEWAY LAPTOP, IT SAID IN THE WEBSITE THAT ITS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR INSTORE PICK UP, I CHECKED MY STORE AND IT SAID ITS AVAILABLE, I ORDER IT, THEN A FEW HOURS LATER I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THERE WAS AN ERROR IN THE SYSTEM AND THIS LAPTOP IS NOT AVAILABLE INSTORE, HOWEVER, THEY CAN HAVE IT SHIPPED TO MY ADDRESS WITH FREE OF CHARGER BUT WHEN I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE IT AT THE BEGINNING, IT SAID ITS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING!!!!????

I HAD TO CALL THEM STINKING 1800 NUMBER AND HAVE THEM UPDATE MY ORDER TO HAVE IT SHIPPED TO ME, AFTER I GET IT UPDATED AND THINKING EVERYTHING IS FINE, 3 DAYS LATER I GET AN EMAIL AGAIN SAYING THAT THE LATPOP IS BACKORDERED!!!!! WTF????

AND NOW THIS IS WHY I TRIED TO GET THIS DAMN SONY VAIO AFTER THIS FIRST GATEWAY LAPTOP IS UNKNOWN FOR ME, AND NOW BOTH LAPTOPS ARE ****ED UP AND MOST LIKELY CANCELED.

I SWEAR IM NOT BUYING SHHIIITTT FROM BEST BUY EVER AGAIN AND I HOPE THIS ASSWIPES GET SHUT DOWN JUST LIKE CIRCUIT CITY! I NEVER HAD ONE SINGLE PLEASANT PURCHASE FROM BEST BUY, NEVER! NOT FROM THEIR ONLINE DEPARTMENT AND NOT FROM THEIR STORE, AND HALF THEIR WORKERS DONT EVEN KNOW THEIR FUKKKKING JOBS AND DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY TALKING ABOUT!!!

I AM GLAD THAT I BOUGHT THE PLAYSTATION 3 BUNDLE WITH UNCHARTED AND WITH THE 160GB HARD-DRIVE FROM SEARS 5 MONTHS AGO FOR 299, BECAUSE I KNOW IF I WOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THIS BEST BUY SHIIIT AND TRY TO GET THE PS3 FROM THEM, THEY WOULD FUKKK THIS UP AS WELL!!!

I OFFICIALLY WANT TO SAY THAT BEST BUY IS THE WORST PLACE ON BLACKFRIDAY TO BUY ANYTHING!!!

Edited by Justfor1night

email I received about the sony laptop I purchased online yesterday...

The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.

If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289), and a Customer Care representative will gladly assist you. Please have your order number handy.

Your options may include:

Finding a store in your area with your item in stock

Ordering a similar in-stock item that meets your needs

Cancelling your current order

We apologize for the inconvenience. If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

Thank You.

Sony-VAIO Laptop with Intel® Pentium® Processor-Black-VGN-NW265F/B

:tired:

Hello, so I saw the BF ad for Best Buy earlier in the week for the Sony Laptop 399.99. Checked the site everyday and saw the specs to see when available. On Wednesday, they totally removed that clicking feature only on that specific item in their online ad and on the entire website. I was only available to see a pic of it, thats it. It didnt say it was only available in stores. So I kept clicking and waiting till around 5am Thursday morning they gave the option to view the item and it only said coming soon where the add to cart button was supposed to be. Kept refreshing the page all night and staring my computer screen for over 6hrs. At 6 am Thursday morning, I finally got it. Just wanted to let you know how they work.

That's terrible. Sorry to hear that. Anybody else get a similar email?

Sorry for you. I did the exact same thing and I got it. No email yet though. Its their mistake and they obviously are not an organized company. Completely preventable. I hope I dont get one too.

I stayed up all night on the 25th(wed), and I was able to order it as soon as it became available online at 5am on the 26th. I think they sold out within a few hours online, because at 8am that same morning, I noticed it said no longer available. I received the email stating that the laptop was shipped and should receive it in a few days. So, if you ordered it and have not received the email saying it shipped, I would call Best Buy right away.

The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.

If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289), and a Customer Care representative will gladly assist you. Please have your order number handy.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

Thank You.

I got this exact e-mail about the Mario Holiday Bundle DSI. I did receive an e-mail stating the gift card was shipped today. Wonder if I got that e-mail because it was a preorder....Not sure what to make of this.

EDIT: I got shipping confirmation with tracking number. It was shipped on Monday. Yay.

Edited by Kim3498
Adding info!

Thank You.

I got the same email about the ps3 bundle I bought.

Im Glad that I got my Uncharted PS3 Bundle with the 160gb hard-drive for $299 5 months ago from Sears with free instore pick. I could care less about not getting another extra game. I got 50 Cents - Sands of Time for the PS3 for 7 Bucks brand new, so fukkkk this best buy ps3 bundle!

I also got a 32' Inch Flat Screen 720P Samusng LCD just 4 days ago from Crutchfield for $325 shipped with no tax!!!! The retail value of this t.v is between 450-550 dollars almost in every online stores and department stores, inluding new egg, amazon, and all the other stores! And this is the 2009 Model!

With that said, I learned my lesson never to wait for BlackFriday Deals Especially from Best Buy, Their Costumer service is horrible. Black Friday is the most horrible day for shopping! All the best deals happen before black friday, so If you see a too good to be true deal from before, then get it, dont be greedy and think you will find a better deal, because most chances are that you wont!

I learned my lessons and at least I got my PS3 and MY Samsung T.V! Merry Christmas to me! I am not going to let these best buy assholes ruin the holidays!

I got the same notice on a couple of items ... not worried, for I'll still get them in time ... if not, a pic with a note will have to do - the savings was worth it. My family are older and that's a perk ...I can understand why so many would be upset ... BestBuy has always come through for me ... price matched when I found same item less somewhere else ... Hope yours do the same for you

I remeber this happened to me last year with a Washer and Dryer. Eventually I got an email cancelling the order. It was horrible and I remember sitting at work with their customer service people on Black Friday, getting the runaround, with nothing accomplished. BB has greatly taken advantage of the failure of Circuit City. I never bothered with BB before, other then to PM with Circuit City. BB has always been a hassle.:rolleyes:

Thank You.

just got this email this morning...:)

The items listed below are now packed and ready to leave our warehouse. You have been charged for the items. If you used a Reward Certificate, it has been applied to your purchase

Just wanted to note that I had a positive experience with BB this year. Placed two separate orders as the items I wanted went on sale, all have been shipped already including ps3 bundle, laptop, etc. I was surprised at how fast my packed/ready to ship emails were pouring in. Now if only they had cheaper shipping, then I would be really happy.

OK. I got an email yesterday that says my item shipped and a tracking number. All day yesterday UPS site says tracking number "has no record". Today it comes up and says something about notification received at shipment facility. Can I stop holding my breath and assume that my PS3 bundle is happily making it's way to my house at this point??

OK. I got an email yesterday that says my item shipped and a tracking number. All day yesterday UPS site says tracking number "has no record". Today it comes up and says something about notification received at shipment facility. Can I stop holding my breath and assume that my PS3 bundle is happily making it's way to my house at this point??

You can breathe easy. The item has been packed up, and if it is not on its way already, it will be soon. Congrats on getting the items you ordered. :)

Got an email from Best Buy that my Toshiba and Sony laptops and Garmin are on their way, cannot beleive it, they also charged my debit card, was so easy, was it not ??? No staying in line thru the night, after the purchase @ 3 am Los Angeles time !!!! Happy !!!!!

P.S. also do not care about $10 shipping on each laptop, not worth it staying in crazy line for the whole night !!! Woohooo !!!!!

Edited by vatsyk