>>> Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted <<

Brad

I have his and hers bikes on my list too. Will they already be assembled?

Thanks!

Last year on BF I got a bike for my son. They were all in the box unassembled but they told us to bring it back in to customer service and they would assemble it. We took it back in the next day and it only took them about 1/2 an hour to assemble it.

Last year on BF I got a bike for my son. They were all in the box unassembled but they told us to bring it back in to customer service and they would assemble it. We took it back in the next day and it only took them about 1/2 an hour to assemble it.

FANTASTIC! I am so excited. :cheesy:

Does anyone know what Wal-Mart's store hours are on Thanksgiving and going in to BF? For an example: Will the 24-hour stores remain open all night and you can go in and choose (some) items and have them in your cart? I know the electronics and video games won't be out early or they may use a number system - but what about the sheet sets, coats, bikes, etc?

Also remember for the Xbox, there is NO hard drive. The (some)current Arcade model has a 512MB storage card (up from 256, this was late summer change). You can save games on it, but cannot download demos or buy movies. Also according to the Xbox website, there is no mention of Netflix on the Arcade model (it is listed on the Elite model). So if you are thinking of streaming Netflix, read the box to make sure.

I have the Arcade model and yes, you can stream Netflix on it. It does everything the Elite does, it just doesn't come with a hard drive out of the box. That, and color, are the only differences between an Arcade and an Elite. You can get the hard drives off of eBay for a dime a dozen.

OK, so I won't be falling for that "Come buy super-cheap kids PJs" trick. They have fooled me with that one too many times before. WE know that, unless Walmart changes it's ways, they are worthless, paper-thin, super-undersized pieces of junk. How many other people know that? There are a few things in the ad that interest me, but I am a little scared to get there at 5am. Sure there will be a lot of people there for electronics, but I can see there being an insane amout of people there for the really cheap stuff, too. I know quite a few people who can't afford much this year. I am imagining a total madhouse of people fighting for pjs, jogging suits, jackets, and $2 DVDs just so they have something to give to thier kids. I think I will try to get what I can online, then show up at Walmart after the sun comes up and dig through the rubble to see what is left.

Oh yeah I have gotten the PJ's in the past only to find out that my kids' wrists and ankles will not come close to fitting them without cutting off their circulation! Never again, hitting Target up for kids' PJ's this year.

I see the vsmile pocket is on sale for 30.00 and games 9.99. Is this a good systetm or should I go with leapster 2 instead? TIA!!

I'd go with the Leapster. Have had both systems and there are more games available for the leapster. The V-Smile games also got old very quickly, whereas the Leapster games had more levels and different things to do.

Does anyone know how to go online to print off the map of your store so you can see where the pallets will be? I tried and tried and couldn't find anything about it, are they not doing it until closer to time or am I just missing something?

Dont think its possible each store has their own layout of different things.

We once found the DVD's at my local store in Lawn and Gardens, go figure.

Usually depending on the store they will hand out maps telling what items are where.

OK, so I won't be falling for that "Come buy super-cheap kids PJs" trick. They have fooled me with that one too many times before. WE know that, unless Walmart changes it's ways, they are worthless, paper-thin, super-undersized pieces of junk. How many other people know that? There are a few things in the ad that interest me, but I am a little scared to get there at 5am. Sure there will be a lot of people there for electronics, but I can see there being an insane amout of people there for the really cheap stuff, too. I know quite a few people who can't afford much this year. I am imagining a total madhouse of people fighting for pjs, jogging suits, jackets, and $2 DVDs just so they have something to give to thier kids. I think I will try to get what I can online, then show up at Walmart after the sun comes up and dig through the rubble to see what is left.

Thank you for posting about this. I had completely forgotten how cheap their pj's were! Definitely getting these at Target instead.

Talked to my Walmart folks this morning and they said that all walmarts were going to have the same layouts on BF...They were really surprised the ad was leaked already....They said they were delivered to the stores but locked up right away.....I told them to come here on their off time to see what there is....

Does anyone know how to go online to print off the map of your store so you can see where the pallets will be? I tried and tried and couldn't find anything about it, are they not doing it until closer to time or am I just missing something?

I don't think they are available yet, probably not until next week.

Dont think its possible each store has their own layout of different things.

We once found the DVD's at my local store in Lawn and Gardens, go figure.

Usually depending on the store they will hand out maps telling what items are where.

Maybe this is part of their new plan for BF, and because all the stores we just re-done, that they have a layout that will be the same for all stores. We will see! ;)

yes, thank you! Looking for a 2nd laptop for light parent use/young kids to play games. Sounds like this would also work as a travel DVD player for hotel visits! ;) wonder if this will be online?

Emachine is a 617 not a 627 so theose specs are wrong

Does anyone know what Wal-Mart's store hours are on Thanksgiving and going in to BF? For an example: Will the 24-hour stores remain open all night and you can go in and choose (some) items and have them in your cart? I know the electronics and video games won't be out early or they may use a number system - but what about the sheet sets, coats, bikes, etc?

Based on previous years. THe 24 hour stores are open. You can go in but they pull the sale items out wrapped in black plastic about an hour befor sale starts. You can gather your price match stuff up though befor they take it off the shelf. I usually hide mine the day befor. They say "where did you find that" LOL. there will be a line for the bikes in the lawn and garden section. Hope this helps.

I asked the manager about this at the store near my home. I was told the store will be open all day and night Thanksgiving however any of the items on BF will not be available till 5am. I asked can I place items in my cart and was told all BF items will be in one section of the store and will be blocked off till 5am

What time does items usually start to sale on line. And how do you do that? Do you go ahead and place the items in your cart and the price changes for the Blackfriday sales prices or is there a place for the blackfriday sale items in a different place on line. Help! I really want to try to buy what i can online that morning.