Miley Cyrus Graphic Tees $3

Board Games $5 each

Board Games $15 each

Pyrex 14 piece storage set $13 each

$2, $5 movies

Aurora cross cut shredder $25

There are some incredible deals. Sounds like it might be Walmart at 5

again instead of Target.

Yes they are the same as the regular ones.You will need a controller for everyone that wants to play but be carefull when buying Wii games.Look on the back of the game up top on the right it will show you which controllers you will need to play the game.Some of the games require the nunchuck.

Thanks for the tip! I really appreciate it. :)

They are the same, just a different name brand. You can use those as extra controllers, or you can buy actual Wii ones. I like Nintendo Licensed accessories because they are backed by a better warranty. You can have up to 4 controllers.

Thank you! I understand now. Looks like my little brother will be getting a Wii for Christmas after all. I'm sure I'll have to play Biggest Loser and Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 with him. ;)

Im really pumped up for the 32'' Emerson for almost $250! I bought my last TV (Emerson the regular flat screen) and it is still working..I want to upgrade to that 32''.. Yay or nay,good buy for $250? Anf if so,you think ppl will be in line for that one?

Im really pumped up for the 32'' Emerson for almost $250! I bought my last TV (Emerson the regular flat screen) and it is still working..I want to upgrade to that 32''.. Yay or nay,good buy for $250? Anf if so,you think ppl will be in line for that one?

There will be a massive line for that tv. If you love cheap, I'm sure it will do ok, the price is great. The Sony 32" for $398 is a great deal as well if you want a name brand.

It will be interesting to see if Best Buy makes last minute price moves, because they are losing on prices for laptops, tv's, gps, the bluray player and movies, and the DS game system to Walmart and Target. Not good for them! I wouldn't be surprised Best Buy doesn't post an official flyer online in the next few days, with readjusted prices.

There will be a massive line for that tv. If you love cheap, I'm sure it will do ok, the price is great. The Sony 32" for $398 is a great deal as well if you want a name brand.

It will be interesting to see if Best Buy makes last minute price moves, because they are losing on prices for tv's, gps, the bluray player and movies, and the DS game system to Walmart and Target. Not good for them! I wouldn't be surprised Best Buy doesn't post an official flyer online in the next few days, with readjusted prices.

good advice,thanks counting crow :):)

oh, and does anyone know the weight limit on the ride-on toys listed? My dd8 wants one badly but i think she's just too old for that sort of thing (but for $88 or $49 i might just surprise her) TIA

I can't find the specific PowerWheels in the ad, but do know their usual weight limits. Their smaller ones max at 40lbs. The bigger single rider max at 65lbs and the doubler rider max at 130lb.

I hope that is of some help.

I ahve tried twice to view the scans. My computer says the file could not be repaired. Anybody else have an issue with the scans?

It is my crappy work computer (I swear my boss bought it on sale in 1988). Maybe try again at home later?

Wow! I'm surprised a computer that old can even access the internet!

Here the web page with specs on the $198.00 Emachines eme627:

http://www.emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=eME627-5279

Some basic spec:

Cpu: AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor TF-20 (1.6GHz, 512KB L2 cache)

Ram: 2 GB

Hard drive: 160 GB

Graphics: HD3200 IGP

Optical drive: Yes, DVD burner

My overall opinion on this laptop is that this makes a deceit starter laptop for a young kid or older person and also for use as a secondary laptop. It's plenty strong enough for what most people will use a laptop for, such as emailing, internet surfing, watching moving movies etc. Emachines laptop is made by Acer who owns Gatway and Emachines computers. Actually the cpu is stronger then a Intel Atom but is a full size laptop so the batt life wont be as good. I hope this helps!!

Edited by smooth3d

YAY!!!! FINALLY a good ad! Do you guys think they will make that blu-ray player available online at 3am? Last year I snapped up most doorbusters (ironic i know, but some were online!) online that morning before i headed out...i'm not sleeping outside for it, but would love to pick up the $78 blu-ray...

I am going on the assumption of yes (and if not im going to be ticked because thats how I intend to get my blu ray too) for the simple reason that last year my aunt was able to get my cousins TV at 3am via the website and didnt have to go get in line.