This Black Friday I vow to....

msomnipotent

I vow to not cry and overdose on xanax when my children change their minds about what they want two weeks after black Friday and I have to return video games to buy more expensive ones, clothes for more expensive ones and go another $9000000 over budget.

Then I have to explain to hubby why I spent to much and why he is getting yet another pair of socks.

I Love BLack Friday!

Wow...I vow to not to knock out the herd of women moving slowly down wide aisles (taking up entire aisles) while sipping their Starbucks while wearing high heeled boots!

Um, I don't think I can vow that! Nothing annoys me more than lollygaggers in my way when I'm in a hurry. :fryingpan

I hope your'e joking..or there will be alot of angry shoppers hounding you :tongue1::tongue1:

of course i'm joking. i wish more ads were coming out myself, not so much because i care what is in them, but the longer it takes for them to start being leaked, it just means the more that will all come out at the same time, which means long days and nights posting them, typing up the lists, etc... i'd rather have them spread out over 7-8 weeks instead of most of them coming out those last 2-3 weeks.

Keep busy folks..on the one day we stop looking one will pop out..or at least I hope so..lol I am busy with so much school work, midterm time so for once I am not here every 5 minutes checking..it keeps me from going crazy this is my 10th year and even though I finished buying for my kids I am hoping to shop for myself this year:yup:

:gdiagree:

i think most of us here may have that problem. wonder if there's a 12 step program??

Have a garage sale, that worked for us. Seriously. After two days, we made a ton of money (and we didn't price things that high) plus, we still had to take stuff to Goodwill. My partner and I looked at each other and said "How did we amass so much junk?!"

So, while the sales may look good, I only buy if I know I will use it. While the concept of having something on hand "because it was cheap and I may need it" didn't work out too well for me.

I vow to actually go to bed EARLY like at 8pm instead of like 11pm and get up and be at Best Buy no later then 3am. I also vow to stick to buying sale items ONLY. Every year I end up buying sale items plus regular priced items, but this BF, sale items only. And being this my 1st year shopping in Anchorage, AK, I vow to make it the BEST BF I ever had and taking full advantage of the best shopping day of the year!

I vow to actually go to bed EARLY like at 8pm instead of like 11pm and get up and be at Best Buy no later then 3am. I also vow to stick to buying sale items ONLY. Every year I end up buying sale items plus regular priced items, but this BF, sale items only. And being this my 1st year shopping in Anchorage, AK, I vow to make it the BEST BF I ever had and taking full advantage of the best shopping day of the year!

You can do it! Unless it is a necessity, I never buy anything regular price.

To try to do all my shopping online. UNLESS Best buy has an awesome computer deal. Not the cheapo computers but one my son can use for gaming. If not will buy something from Dell in the comfort of my house. Kids are not asking for to much this year mostly Itunes , except for the computer that Austin wants but he needs one his is almost 6yrs old the other boys just got a new computer last year;)