This Black Friday I vow to....

msomnipotent

actually say and/or do something to the jerks who purposely hit me with their shopping carts. It always happens at Target, and the last person who did it to me giggled when I yelped in pain TWICE! No more! I plan on saying much more than just, "OUCH!" next time. Unless it was an accident, of course.

I also vow to do more shopping online.

not be sooo excited thursday night that i can't sleep. last year i was a zombie by 5pm!!

I debated whether to just stay awake or get that 1 hour of sleep,lmao. I am going to bed at 10pm this time.....if there aren't too many hot online deals popping up here!!!

I vow not to buy a bunch of crap I don't need just because the price is great.

Good lord why do we do this??? I can't resist a deal! lol

realize my children don't need every single thing I see on sale that I think they might like.

Hmmmm....I won't vow to resist this one because I wouldn't be able to keep that promise,lmao. I bought over 30 video games total for the 4 kids because I couldn't resist when some of them went under $10,lol.

Not allow anyone to push or cut in front of me because they are physically able to squeeze by me in the electric buggy! I vow to say something to those rude customers, and I vow to eat breakfast before I go so I am not tempted to eat all of the free donuts that Wal-Mart provides on BF!

actually say and/or do something to the jerks who purposely hit me with their shopping carts. It always happens at Target, and the last person who did it to me giggled when I yelped in pain TWICE! No more! I plan on saying much more than just, "OUCH!" next time. Unless it was an accident, of course.

I also vow to do more shopping online.

Wow, I have a pretty level head, but if someone did this to me and laughed about it I would probably pick up their cart and tip it over.