This Black Friday I vow to....

msomnipotent

Be as friendly as possible. I just don't understand all the people that are hateful and negative and cursing and giving nasty looks. That isn't what this season is about and it really puts a damper on my day when I see adults behaving this way. People can be so rude and I'm always like....why be that way? I just don't get it.

realize my children don't need every single thing I see on sale that I think they might like.

This for sure. I realized that DD15 and DS11 have everything they want or need. I asked them and they ACTUALLY AGREED!!!!! Thanks to Gottdeal.com I have shopped and gotten every bargain out there. I'm horrible at holding things until Christmas so they get things all year round.

Of course there is DS27's daughter - 18 mos now - There are lots of things to get her!!!!

And sooo the vicious cycle continues!!!!

Edited by jmyersfl
11 yr old is a son!!!!!

I vow to not get mad if the store runs out of something that i want that was on sale. That happened last year, and it really upset me. lol :2bat:

I also vow to not get so excited the night before that i cant go to sleep. gdsleep3:

I vow to get up at the right time so i can get to walmart early!!

Yes, i know, i have a lot of vows :)

I vow to be nice to other shoppers and to store employees even if they are aren't being nice to me..

I vow to enjoy the experience and time with my friends even if I don't get all the deals I want, because years from now I won't remember the deals but I will remember the funny moments.

I vow to find a balance between needs and wants when shopping for my family.

I vow to be more organized and less impulsive on Black Friday.

I vow to say a prayer for the safety and sanity of all those I know who are out shopping that day.

I vow to be better organized

I vow to not overspend

I vow to have a good time with my friends that I shop with

I vow to buy myself something for once

I vow to make sure to thank gottadeal.com for the wonderful job they do not only on black friday but all year long !

I vow to be more organized. Thanks to this site (Brad) I am able to view many of the ads beforehand but I never write down exactly what I want but rather go into a store in some type of haze. So this year I'm making a list and yes checking it twice.

Also I plan to get enough rest, which I never do considering I'm a night owl.

As of now that's about it. :)

I vow to smile politely when I punch someone in the face...(haha JK! Had to throw a joke in!)

I vow to be as nice as possible.

I vow to drink A LOT more coffee since last year I ran out of steam by 12pm (we don't sleep the night before we hang out at waffle house just the girls, sometimes we hit the gambling spot for a few min lol)

I vow to make DH go sit in line for a TV :)