Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Just looked at my receipts-- I saved $185 something at the first store, and $60 something at the second lol. Missed the starbucks- good for your Mom for checking. That stuff never clearances. Did get a yankee candle 1/2 off, don't think the good ones will last for any lower- santas treats (it's the same as christmas cookie). Scored on the sparkling juices-- they weren't ringing in but there was a huge stack smack dab in the middle of the Christmas section so they had to take the 75%. Got one of those light stringer things. My husband was talking about these referring to how people get lights so high up in trees. Really like the earrings this year, very cute and I love my blue snowflake shirt. Look around ladies-- there's a lot of clothes and coats marked down, I found some 180 ct sheet sets marked down to $2 something, not christmas, but 75% off. Have plenty of wrapping paper now.

I noticed the lack of kids holiday t-shirts/leggings, too. In year's past (and at Halloween, Easter, etc) there are always a TON of these still available at 75% off. I usually even get them at 90% off for like $.50/piece. But this year there are none. And no Christmas PJs in the clearance section at my store, either. I checked the regular sections and saw Pjs, but they were clearanced to 30% off with red stickers. There were no holiday leggings/tee's.

Regarding the Kelly dolls...you may want to check CVS. My CVS had a few left at 50% off yesterday. I hope to find some at 75% and will gladly pick up any extra for you!

Aargh, I missed these. By chance, were they whole beans, or preground only? If it's whole beans I might go back and look, if not I won't bother since DH is such a coffee snob he HAS to grind it himself :rolleyes:

It was ground coffee. It is a burgundy red bag with a white christmas ornament on the front. It says 25th Anniversary Starbucks Christmas Blend on the front. Its a 10oz bag. I found it on the very bottom shelf of the last food aisle in the Christmas section. Here's a link to a photo I found on flickr of what the bag looks like. The bag in the pic is whole bean, but all my store had was ground. So there may be a chance you could find the whole beans. Good luck! Its really rich and dark. I love it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dradny/4080420542/

Not yet! I am hoping to head out tomorrow, but the hubs isn't working this week so it makes it harder for me to um, do some, discretionary shopping. ;)

All I want is tissue paper and boxes.

Yeah I hear ya :) I have had the kids home all week so I went Monday to do returns and skimmed through,but didn't get anything..I have a feeling that they will probably go Friday.

Not yet! I am hoping to head out tomorrow, but the hubs isn't working this week so it makes it harder for me to um, do some, discretionary shopping. ;)

All I want is tissue paper and boxes.

Crap just saw on another board that Elk Grove, CA went today 75% Hopefully mine or yours doesn't go until tomorrow :)

Made hubby stop at Target while we were out tonight, told him we had to have a cart, and then their Christmas stuff was still at 50% off. Grrrr. There's a TON of stuff left so I guess I'll get up early and head over there in the morning. Lot's and lot's of good looking toys on clearance for 30% off. What are the odds that some of the things I'm interested in will still be around at 75% off? Anyway, we stopped at the Littleton, CO store on Bowles if anyone is interested...

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!

Niccole :gdflower3:

Will be searching for the coffee tomorrow :) thanks for the pic!! We went to 2 different targets tonight still at 50! :( so at the first one I forgot to even look for it, 2nd I didn't see any... Called a 3rd & 4th store lol and they said they are still at 50 too... I was bummed lol one by dhs work was at 75 today he picked up-

###carters Christmas nightgown infant/toddler sizes w/ penguins 2.24 was 8.99

###reeses candy canes @ .24 each

###gift tags @ .24 each

###over the knee snowflake w/fur socks $1.25 was $5.

I need to get wrapping paper, he didn't want to pick that out lol, and other basics like tissue paper etc.. Also hoping to find some cake mix- (make great cheap cookies ;) ) more socks, & a couple decorations... Hopeing the weather cooperates tomorrow for us to try again.

Edited by madisonsmommy

I found alot at Target today. I bought some of the trio sets, some 3 pk of transformers, my little ponies, Thomas the train 2 packs, travel games, some Hershey's pot of gold, some of the Disney Cars shake and go cars were 75% off.

I also found one of those dogs that swim. You can put them in the bathtub or whatever. I forgot the name of them. Thatw as regular $29.99 marked down to $7.49.

I only wish I could have gotten some wrapping paper. Our store had no more wrapping paper.

Where the toys with the Christmas stuff or in the toy aisle?

Where the toys with the Christmas stuff or in the toy aisle?

Everything I bought was in the Christmas aisles, except the swimming dog. It was all the stocking stuffer type toys.

I tried to look on my receipt to see the name of the dog. It days not say. It just said toy clearance. WEIRD. I already took it to the basement. I will go down there later and see what it is called.

If anyone finds the front of the train stocking holders I really really need one..would be more that happy to paypal price and shipping. It is the one with santa waving out the window. Thanks!

Scored 5 lps today, kleenex, 2 palmolive bottles, some red cups (for v-day party at school) and a few tinkerbell bags and tags. Didn't really need a ton...going to hold out for 90%.