Official Thanksgiving & Black Friday Store Hours Thread

bpr

Check here to find out when your favorite stores are going to be open. If the stores have opening times for Thanksgiving Day and Friday, both will be listed.

TBD:

CVS (Thurs)

Family Dollar

Fred's (Thurs)

Music & Arts (Fri)

Payless (Fri)

Rite Aid (Thurs hours)

THURSDAY: NOV 23

6:00 AM

Meijer

7:00 AM

Big Lots

Dollar General

Rite-Aid

8:00 AM

Bass Pro Shops

Cabela's

Walgreens (Regular hours)

11:00 AM
Bon-Ton

2:00 PM

JC Penney

3:00 PM

Old Navy (til 1 AM)

4:00 PM

Belk (til 1 AM)

Dunham's Sports

GameStop

5:00 PM

Best Buy (til 1 AM)

Kohl's

Macy's (til 2 AM)

Toys R Us

6:00 PM

Walmart

Dick's Sporting Goods

Kmart

Sears

Target (til 12 AM)

Boscov's

Ulta Beauty

FRIDAY: NOV 24

5:00 AM

A.C. Moore

Bass Pro Shops

Fred Meyer

NEX (Navy Exchange)

Old Navy

6:00 AM

AAFES

Bed Bath & Beyond

Belk

Big Lots

Blain's Farm and Fleet

Coast Guard Exchange

Home Depot

Jo-Ann's Fabric (also Wed)

Lowe's

Macy's

Meijer

Menards

Mills Fleet Farm

Northern Tools

Sportsman's Warehouse

Target

Tractor Supply Co

Ulta Beauty

7:00 AM

BJ's

Harbor Freight

Rite Aid

Sam's Club

Staples

Stein Mart

7:30 AM

Pep Boys

7:45 AM

Office Depot

8:00 AM

Best Buy

9:00 AM

Costco

Edited by bpr

Per the Myrtle Beach Vacation website 

STORES

Best Buy

OPENS: 4 p.m. Thursday, November 23

Toys "R" Us

OPENS: 5 p.m. Thursday, November 23

Kohl’s

OPENS: 6 p.m. Thursday, November 23

Target

Walmart

h.h. gregg

OPENS: 7 a.m. Friday, November 24

Per the Myrtle Beach Vacation website 

STORES

Best Buy

OPENS: 4 p.m. Thursday, November 23

Toys "R" Us

OPENS: 5 p.m. Thursday, November 23

Kohl’s

Target

Walmart

h.h. gregg

OPENS: 7 a.m. Friday, November 24

4PM for Best Buy this year? Earlier every year... that just means standing in line less, lol. I remember when they opened 7am Friday, then earlier and earlier every year to make sure they were first, lol. I guess they are trying 4pm this year rather than the 5pm (I believe) last year. 

4PM for Best Buy this year? Earlier every year... that just means standing in line less, lol. I remember when they opened 7am Friday, then earlier and earlier every year to make sure they were first, lol. I guess they are trying 4pm this year rather than the 5pm (I believe) last year. 

At some point they are just going to open the week before and stay open 24x7 to be the first.

• Like 1

I hope Walmart really is at 6, if it gets much earlier then that I'll start having to argue with the hubby about dinner vs BF shopping. Cause I get there an hour early usually...

Why won't they go back to Thanksgiving being a holiday and opening on Friday am? And I know why, they make money so they're open.

• Like 1

Why won't they go back to Thanksgiving being a holiday and opening on Friday am? And I know why, they make money so they're open.

I know they have people a lot smarter than me telling them how to run their business. But, do they REALLY make more money by having the sale on Thursday instead of early Friday?  I mean, they get in limited quantities anyway, so they are probably going to sell out, and the store is like a ghost town on Friday morning. So, it isn't like they get business Thursday AND Friday, they get business Thursday INSTEAD OF Friday.  Same money, if my logic tracks.

• Like 2

I know they have people a lot smarter than me telling them how to run their business. But, do they REALLY make more money by having the sale on Thursday instead of early Friday?  I mean, they get in limited quantities anyway, so they are probably going to sell out, and the store is like a ghost town on Friday morning. So, it isn't like they get business Thursday AND Friday, they get business Thursday INSTEAD OF Friday.  Same money, if my logic tracks.

I question that all the time too. The last couple years we have gone into Target, Walmart and a couple other around midnight or later and found the store pretty empty and employees just standing around. Almost every time we have had store employees tell us to call all our friends and family and tell them to come down to the store to shop. I can't see how they are making money if the store is slow or empty and you have a ton of employees collecting  paycheck just standing around. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be a link to the online sales like usual?  I have this link... 

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/tracker.php?zone=cst&sort=date

but, nothing has been uploaded yet? With sales expected in about a week, wasn't sure if we knew exact times yet?

The tracker will be up by the end of this week in time for the first few sales which start next weekend.

• Like 1