Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Just a couple things for me here, but seeing as it's the only "big" store that is a few minutes from where I'll be (everything else is 45 mins - 1 hr away), Dad and I may go check it out Thursday evening. Because he's in such a small town, it gets a bit crowded but not nearly as bad as the stores in larger areas.

Same here. Walmart is the only store we go to, everything else is at least an hour away. We depend on online availability for items at the other stores.

Is it me or is this really similar to last year's ad? I see quite a few of the things we bought last year. The kids pj's are a good deal and something I was expecting to see. No $99 32 in hdtv?

Feeling very underwhelmed at this point with the ads as a whole.

It's the same every year. Lol. There's always a few random new things, but same story different year. Once you've bought their ad for 4 or 5 years...you have everything you need form them. 

• Like 2

I'm excited about stocking up on the movies like every year. Too bad they aren't doing the 'in stock guarantee' items anymore. Also my family moved our Thanksgiving to Saturday, so now I can be at Walmart as early as I want on Thursday. Unfortunately I work on Saturday.

Yeah, Walmart pretty much sells the same items every BF, just a little upgraded or a different design...they do have a good selection, quantity and pricing on DVDs and Video Games and I see they've added a teal color to the Rubbermaid containers they sell every year...

@MariahA I grabbed the PDF version and could read the following after zooming in a bit:

Under Disney Animals - Disney Frozen, Disney Villains, Star Wars, Disney Princess (I think? That one was really blurry), and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Under Marvel Heroes and Villains - Can't read the top one, God's Love, Nature, Creative Calm, and The Jungle Book

• Like 1

Walmart wins this year for best selection of cheap DVDs. I need to go through what I have and what. I need now from the list of DVDs in the ad. I can't believe Walmart hit this year before Macy's

We stocked up on DVD's last year at Walmart too.  Ended up getting more than I wanted because of the good selection. 

Thanks wittenlover- my mom, sister, and I were all huddled around the screen trying to make those titles out. May have added a few more to the list now though!

Anyone have an experience with the enamel cookware like the Pioneer Woman set? I've heard it scratches pretty easily but only if you use metal utensils, not the plastic or silicone that comes with it. I need new pots and pans. My sister and I may be fighting over the aqua colored sets though, we both want it! Pretty sure it's going to be a hot item at our store, cookware is usually gone in the initial rush. They just bought a new house so the home-goods have her excited, her list is bigger then mine now. Going to need three carts this year instead of the usual two. She wants pretty much all the basic new appliances, cookware set, the dishes, and one of the big vacuums. Plus the usual toys, kids clothes, and movies. Fun-fun though, I love a challenge. :)

• Like 1

Thanks wittenlover- my mom, sister, and I were all huddled around the screen trying to make those titles out. May have added a few more to the list now though!

Anyone have an experience with the enamel cookware like the Pioneer Woman set? I've heard it scratches pretty easily but only if you use metal utensils, not the plastic or silicone that comes with it. I need new pots and pans. My sister and I may be fighting over the aqua colored sets though, we both want it! Pretty sure it's going to be a hot item at our store, cookware is usually gone in the initial rush. They just bought a new house so the home-goods have her excited, her list is bigger then mine now. Going to need three carts this year instead of the usual two. She wants pretty much all the basic new appliances, cookware set, the dishes, and one of the big vacuums. Plus the usual toys, kids clothes, and movies. Fun-fun though, I love a challenge. :)

I have the PW pots and pans. I love them. I typically use silicone or wood utensils and haven't had any scratching. I've had mine about a year. I love the fact that they're dishwashwer safe.

I'm thinking about buying one of the smaller skillets and testing it before we invest so much in a new set. Think I'm doing it though, unless they only have one aqua colored set then I'll be nice to my sister and let her have it. Maybe. Thanks for the input!

It looks like the events are gone, as well as the extra pages. Did anyone else think that they were holding back something?

hoping that there is still more being held back till later!!!

How do you think Walmart would reveal that?  I mean, they already advertised their BF ad on the app...