Anyone else notice a lot of stock in stores?

saiynee

I was in Target yesterday by the toys. On the very top of the shelves I saw about 15 Smart cycles, perhaps 50 boxes of the game of life, a slew of some type of big pony, and othe roverstock items. I am guessing that these may be BF items. Last year I notcied the stock picked up a week before BF, so maybe these things are going on sale sooner than that.

Wow 29 days to go, can't believe how fast this year has flown by and it has. Good ideas to get out and troll stores to see what they have and how stock is. I didn't think about that this early. I usually will go out the weekend before BF jut to check stock and see how stores are set up, because you know they are gonna move stuff and put it where you least expect it.

Target has done thta in the past, they put stereos one year in clothing in the aisle and people were tossing em to each other and holding em until relatives could arrive even though they were supposed to buy only one. Then the manager made one lady give a stereo to the other because she had 3 in her cart, like WOW.

Seems like in some of us the deal devils come out on BF, some people take it to the extreme.

CC

I was in walgreens and they had literally 100++ lil kinz (small webkinz). Im thinking they may be on the list. Right now they are 6.99.

I think I saw on another post that someone had a possible listing of Walgreen BF ads and one of those were the little webkinz for 3.99..originally 6.99. Hopefully this is true, I would love to get a few for my kids and nephew.:holiday16:holiday16

I was in walgreens and they had literally 100++ lil kinz (small webkinz). Im thinking they may be on the list. Right now they are 6.99.

I think I saw on another post that someone had a possible listing of Walgreen BF ads and one of those were the little webkinz for 3.99..originally 6.99. Hopefully this is true, I would love to get a few for my kids and nephew.:holiday16:holiday16

My prediction for black friday price- $3.49 ;)

I was at my Target store this past weekend and saw that they were piled high with board games, however those were on sale this week too. Not sure if these are BF items or just preparing for their toy book. I did find some great items on clearance however :)

Actually, I went to Target last night to do some "perimeter perusing" and found their toy aisles to be practically barren. They had NOTHING stocked up. I was surprised b/c I was expecting the opposite! But, perhaps they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Guest CS.Dean

Our local Wal Mart is packed. They are stocked heavier than last year. Last year here was horrible for these stores. The day after Christmas they has so much stuff left. I am suprised the stores here are doing this again. I do know that one of the stores has a new manager and assistant manager.

Best Buy is also very well stocked with stuff as well. They do very well in this town

Our target is in the middle of moving all the Holloween stuff over and started putting up Christmas displays, I saw a whole cart of Christmas CDs just waiting for their usually sound display. I guess I have yet to notice the extra stock over the toys but will check it out next time.