Best deals in the Sears Black Friday ad?

Brad

Just wondering what everyone thinks are the best deals in Sears' Black Friday ad?

I know a lot of people are happy about the $599 W/D set, but anything else?

(also remember for stores like Sears that have their own sub-forum on here, feel free to create new threads about the ad or particular items - you don't have to keep all the discussion in the main thread :) )

I'm very seriously considering the Kitchenaid mixer as well. Its one of those things I have always wanted, but couldn't justify the cost of, since well....my hands work just fine for mixing, lol. But....after an accident & my hand getting messed up, I am really considering it. I think that is the best price I have seen. Also, what is the deal on teh w/d set? Is there a huge MIR? I didnt see in the ad much details.

The Kitchen Aid mixer for $159.99 is a great deal. We just bought one over the weekend for almost double that price. Too bad I need the mixer now otherwise we would have returned it and waited until BF.

I agree with this too. I just hate the mail in rebates though and I believe the rebate was $40 for this mixer. The washer and dryer is an awesome deal too but I can't afford it. If I needed a washer/dryer I would get it and if I had the money. But I don't need a washer/dryer and don't have the money to spend on it.

I like the Samsung 50" for $899.99. We are seriously considering that one. I also like the DVD/VHS player for $49.99. DD (6) is getting an LCD tv for her room and will be needing a DVD/VHS player (we still have tons of old Disney VHS's). The cheapest one at WalMart right now is $69.99 so that's $20 saved.

That 46" Sharp 1080p LCD is a tempting price, and of course, the W&D is tremendous if you need both. 20% savings on all Craftsman bench tools and the router bit set for 75% off are good deals if you need tools.

Shoot even if you only need a washer or dryer this is a great price. Wonder if they will have any left when I finally make it to sears. Guess I'm gonna look at the ratings and stuff on the W&D.

I think that the w/d set has to be the best deal in the ad, too bad I don't need a set. I did put somethings on my list, but nothing too major. I thought that they had a some good deals on a couple of their digital cameras, but I don't need those. They had a $20.00 luggage set that I thought looked pretty good, a kids digital camera for $9.99, SD card was marked down pretty low. I usually shop on BF for a lot of the small things.

I need some new boots (they have the ones I want for 19.99 and they are usually 70).

My Dad is getting alot of Craftsman Tools.

And the $20 luggage looks good.

We are also considering a HD TV from Sears, maybe one from the ad or price matching one from another ad there. But I really prefer Sears for electronics since they have always been great to me in honoring their warranties.

I need some new boots (they have the ones I want for 19.99 and they are usually 70).

My Dad is getting alot of Craftsman Tools.

And the $20 luggage looks good.

We are also considering a HD TV from Sears, maybe one from the ad or price matching one from another ad there. But I really prefer Sears for electronics since they have always been great to me in honoring their warranties.

Does Sears price match? I would like to go to Sears on BF and it would be GREAT if they price matched.

Just wondering what everyone thinks are the best deals in Sears' Black Friday ad?

I know a lot of people are happy about the $599 W/D set, but anything else?

(also remember for stores like Sears that have their own sub-forum on here, feel free to create new threads about the ad or particular items - you don't have to keep all the discussion in the main thread :) )

I'm more than happy about the $599 W/D set, I've been wanting these for a long time. After I saw these I barely even looked at anything else.

That 46" Sharp 1080p LCD is a tempting price, and of course, the W&D is tremendous if you need both. 20% savings on all Craftsman bench tools and the router bit set for 75% off are good deals if you need tools.

Just be forwarned that you may well have to pay for the item and them order it. We bought a large screen TV 2 years ago (maybe 3 now), and I was the very first person at the register. STILL, they had no stock. Turns out that NONE of the stores within 80 miles had the TV actually in stock and they wouldn't see the display. We paid for one and continued our shopping around town. Ended up at an appliance store and got what was suppose to be the same TV for a matching price. Since I had done some research I realized the TV we were buying at the appliance store was really a higher end so we came out way ahead. Stopped back by Sears and cancelled our order.

THe 25% off Kenmore Elite is a great deal...they have the french door fridge that my parents just bought in Feb (they paid over $2500) for $1500 advertised in that ad. Luckily, DH and I are remodeling OUR kitchen this winter, so we are planning on taking advantage of the fridge deal. They also have a stainless Kenmore OTR microwave for $179 (reg. $359) that is NOT a doorbuster, so we will probably go on Friends and Family night to pick that up too.

That w/d set is a GREAT deal. We paid over 3X's that when we got our front loaders last spring.

I just about fell over when I saw that price on the w/d!! Holy smokes. Although not the same brand, we paid $599 for a front load the washer this spring. Got what we thought was quite a deal because the price we saw online was $100 less than in-store and they matched it. By the time we got home, the online price went up $100. Just a word of caution, the ad mentions the pedastal is sold seperately. Those buggers are pricey. We were going to try and do without, but I felt like I would have been doing my laundry on my knees. Without the pedastal, they sit very close to the ground.

I'm a little stunned by all the appliance deals. Do they usually do such great appliance sales for BF? Maybe I have just not paid attention until this year, but wow. Don't need anything right now, but that's good to know for future years.

I'll try to get the Craftsman electric trimmer. It has mixed reviews, but it's 1/2 price and worth a try. Looks like that's a Friday/Saturday deal, so I don't think we have to start there at 5am.

I'm excited about the Kodak 9.2 mp camera!! My DD has been asking for one and this will fit right in our price range. I'm also going to get a pair of the steel toe boots for my DH. Unfortunately, it seems like most of the $9.99 Craftsman deals are the same every year and my husband now owns all of it.