*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I received a beautiful tealight lamp/snowglobe yesterday in the mail. I love it! :) I've been down with a nasty cold for a couple days now and it brightened my day greatly when my sister brought it to me. Thanks!!

Even though you wrote fragile several times on the box, USPS managed to break the gingerbread man off, but I very easily put it back together, so it's as good as new again.

Oh yeah, I loved the note as well. I don't mind at all that it wasn't an ornament!

An Elf came through for me!!!! About 10 minutes ago I opened my front door and there was a package waiting for me - delivered by Fed Ex shipped 2 day. I got some great items - I thought for about half a second of waiting until Christmas, I mean it is only 1 1/2 days away, but then I just couldn't, LOL.

I got 2 lil kinz which each of my boys immediately confiscated from me. My dd placed her mark on the webkinz ornament. I got a multi pack of beautiful christmas ornaments, some warm fuzzy slipper socks, a scentstories machine and merry christmas disc (my dh can't wait to set that up), some Lindt chocolates, 2 bags of Giradelli squares choc peanut butter (I had to threaten my son to keep his hands off those), and some coffee.

I took a picture which I will get loaded on my Photobucket after we get back from shopping. I just wanted to say THANKS to my elf. Whoever you are you went above and beyond and you are AWESOME!! You definitely overspent and I absolutely love everything!

I forgot to add that I also got a awesome smelling bar of honeysuckle soap - honeysuckle is really my most favorite flower scent!

Thanks again - I can't get over how nice that package was and how awesome my elf was especially after already buying for one person already. My kids want me to say thanks as well - they already logged onto Webkinz and put in their codes :)

An Elf came through for me!!!! About 10 minutes ago I opened my front door and there was a package waiting for me - delivered by Fed Ex shipped 2 day. I got some great items - I thought for about half a second of waiting until Christmas, I mean it is only 1 1/2 days away, but then I just couldn't, LOL.

I got 2 lil kinz which each of my boys immediately confiscated from me. My dd placed her mark on the webkinz ornament. I got a multi pack of beautiful christmas ornaments, some warm fuzzy slipper socks, a scentstories machine and merry christmas disc (my dh can't wait to set that up), some Lindt chocolates, 2 bags of Giradelli squares choc peanut butter (I had to threaten my son to keep his hands off those), and some coffee.

I took a picture which I will get loaded on my Photobucket after we get back from shopping. I just wanted to say THANKS to my elf. Whoever you are you went above and beyond and you are AWESOME!! You definitely overspent and I absolutely love everything!

Wow! You made out good! I am glad somebody came through for you. Merry Christmas!

wow I have been looking at those scent story things

Thanks to Eve for arranging the SS and OE and cookie exchange. It was my firt year participating in the SS & OE and I had so much fun. I cant wait to do it again. Merry Christmas

To my SS and OE thank you for my lovely gifts. You were able to match them up with me perfectly. Merry Christmas to you both.

To my SS and OE recipients I hope you liked your gifts, and I wish you both a Merry Christmas also.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ELSE ALSO

Now I am off to wrap my gifts:D

ilgetyoumipretty, thank you again for the color changing ornament.

My Kids LOVE looking at it.

Two nights ago, I went to bed a little early and my 5 yr old stayed up with my husband. When I got up in the morning, that ornament was not on the tree, but on the dining room table. When he got up, and saw it still on the table he picked it up, brought it to me and said "I just love this so much. Don't put it in the attic." He hung it on the tree, and said that he was showing it to Dad last night.

Just wanted you to know it is being very much enjoyed. Thank you again. :)

-----------------------------------------------

(Hmmm....as for the SS? Oh well---LOL---It was fun waiting (and hoping)....But I don't need an elf...that isn't fair to someone else to have to buy two gifts....I'll live....It is luck of the draw right? Thank you Eve...for all that you do....so many people had so much fun because of you and all your efforts!)

These oatmeal raisin cookies that came from Florida yesterday are perfectly delicious! Kids say I should leave them out for Santa tonight.

Mine didn't last long enough for Santa. LOL

Good thing he wasn't stopping at my house anyway.

They were yummy.

I want to thank you again too Eve! Just know that it is not your fault when someone doesn't follow through! It sucks but I know you do everything you can to try and make sure we don't have people participate who are going to not follow through. I really enjoyed it again and can't wait until the Summer one!!!

Thanks again to my SS (Jareice,lol). She tried to hide the address but the post office stamped Mobile,AL all over the box,lmao. She is one of the best SS to get and I wouldn't be mad if she got my name for the summer one,ROFL!! Thanks again for all the thought you put into your gifts for all of us! I thought my exMIL was going to die when she had to return yet another gift she bought me,lmao. She bought me the fur lined fake crocs which I bought on black friday then she bought me a digital photo keychain and had to return it too,lmao! Everyone who comes to my house plays with that arrow/puzzle thing you got DS13. I need to find the other ones in the series!! I will seriously have to post a pic of it. I wish I would have gotten a pic of everything together but I was just too excited to open everything,lmao.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a blessed, fun filled time.

A big thanks to Eve for all her work. I know it wasn't all fun.

A second thank you to my SS, she/he was wonderful to me and made my experience with this exchange a great one.

For all of you that haven't rcvd your SS pkgs I hope they are on a truck to your home now. I'm sorry someone let you down since you were all good to your SS.

:yelclap::g_clap::g_dance:Merry Christmas one and all. A BIG THANKS to Eve for allowing me to participate as a newbie and enjoy in this fun. I'm sorry all have not received their SS gifts. I am so blessed to be able to enjoy giving to someone else and to hear the excitement and appreciation they voiced. It is special and I hope to participate in the Summer exchange next year. Thanks to my SS and OE for the special gifts. Everyone be safe and watch out for everyone. Eve don't stress over who didn't send...........you can only trust those who say they will follow through, but it is ultimately up to each person to be honorable enough to give as well as they receive. You are an angel for what you do.

So I have been so busy the last couple days I haven't had time to post. I want to thank my SS again!!! Monday I received a package from Yankee Candle with a replacement tart warmer. You truly went above and beyond with replacing it. Thanks again!!!!

ETA:

SS- please pm me when you get a chance!!!

I felt really bad that the other one arrived broken, Enjoy the burner