*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I got my ornament exchange item yesterday & it is awesome!!!!! My person went totally overboard and was soooooo sweet :) I'm worn out from today, but I did take pics and will upload them later.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone & good luck tommorrow!!!

oh goody i love pic's

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I got five cards today:yup::D. Thanks to

Rathburn family, Jennifer Wiseley, Krissy904, eve's mom, and beverly tanner. I has been so exciting waiting for the mailman to come by and see I got cards. Thank all of you. I dropped my cards in the mail today on the way back from shopping.:yup:

I received 4 more cards today. Thanks everyone. I will mail mine out tomorrow or Monday..All I can think about right now is sleep..lol.

:Dlol i know, i just woke up, i laid down yesterday for a nap and just woke up 13 1/2 hours later

did u get you special card for me yet????

just dragged my lazy butt downstairs to check the mailbox:D

it comes around noon but i haven't had the energy to check the mail. i think i am coming down with something.... i feel like crap. i have for a few days now but i did not think much about it.

:D i sure did, ty;):D:D

;) i now have 6 cards and am starting to fill my wall, ty krissy904, jendeere, drmy91, and ashemgra

Apparently you cant mail flammable things :(

I knew that but just didnt think about it. Poor secret santa. It would cost $181 to mail it fedex so.... yeah. Youll be one present short!

:D:confused:

what did ya try ti mail>?

I'm getting quite a collection of cards too. BUT even though I must have checked them at least 4 times for stamps, I had one returned for no postage, so it was re-mailed today, Sorry, I can't remember to whom it was addresed. So one will be late. Okay kids, I'm still learning.

I'm getting quite a collection of cards too. BUT even though I must have checked them at least 4 times for stamps, I had one returned for no postage, so it was re-mailed today, Sorry, I can't remember to whom it was addresed. So one will be late. Okay kids, I'm still learning.

it happens;)

It wasn't mine as I got yours yesterday. Some of mine are mailed but we have to hit a stop for more stamps this week....

I received 5 cards yesterday and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent them! They look so festive sitting on my mantle!!

Mailed my cards out on Saturday after standing in line for 25 mins. to buy more stamps...so hopefully you will all get them next week!

Also mailed out my SS gift! Hope she enjoys it!!

This has been so much fun for me even if I am a first-timer trying to learn the ropes!

My kids are lovin' the mail! We have received 5 Christmas cards so far and a Thanksgiving card from my SS!!! Thanks so much!!! My cards are being taped in a large doorway around the trim! It is starting to look good...can't wait to have 40+ cards up there!!!

My SS stuff and ornament exchange will be going out on monday or tuesday! I have to wrap them!!! :cheesy:

i got my ornament in the mail on FRiday, though i didnt check the mail until saturday. The ornament is soooooooooo awesome! I have been eyeing up that kind of ornament for a long time, but never got one. I love it!

and also thank you so much for the books and lotions! I am actually heading to the bathtub now to read one and use the lotion for after! thanks so much!

i got my ornament in the mail on FRiday, though i didnt check the mail until saturday. The ornament is soooooooooo awesome! I have been eyeing up that kind of ornament for a long time, but never got one. I love it!

and also thank you so much for the books and lotions! I am actually heading to the bathtub now to read one and use the lotion for after! thanks so much!

sounds great:D

did ya take any pics?

Received my ornament in the mail today :) 2 Cute playful puppy ornaments with santa hats on. DS6 is quite taken with them ;) We are decorating the tree and he says he gets to put them on it LOL.

Thank you! I have a guess as to who it is from ;) But I'll be patient and wait:D Even though patience is not my virtue!