*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

how many people are we supposed to have on the card list? I only have the one with 38! Didn't someone have a wrong zip? I want to do my cards tonight and hope I don't miss anyone!! If there are more than 38 could someone pm me for email addy and send me the new list? THANKS!

how many people are we supposed to have on the card list? I only have the one with 38! Didn't someone have a wrong zip? I want to do my cards tonight and hope I don't miss anyone!! If there are more than 38 could someone pm me for email addy and send me the new list? THANKS!

it is 42 i think

i just checked, i sent you the updated list Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:35 AM

it does have 42

ill resend it

I really have to send my package out to both my ornament person and SS too....I can't stop buying cute 'little' things for them! good Lord....I'm going to have to get a flat rate shipping box and pray it all fits!

Am I the only one who is over shopping? I don't even 'know' the person! :D

okay I am ready. I have 41 addressed tacky cards (all Florida themed cards cards I could find were tacky) and I supose the 42nd is myself. I hope I have this right. My ornament "pick" is a rather big box and may easily be confused as a Santa box so I will put ORNAMANT on the outside. Like others, I just kept adding things. I will mail all of this stuff the fist week of november with delivery confirmation that I will send to eve. This is my first year so I hope i did it right. it,s been fun. thanks. kristyn.

uh..you guys aren't very good at secrets...lol.:gdblush2:

soooooo....if you get a pkg from swiss colony...then citrixgirl has you....

if you get a bunch of "stuff" with your ornament....krissy has you...

i think i'll wager that illionois mom got her ornament from jarerice...isn't jarerice ALWAYS first to ship? :rotflol:

i think i'll wager that illionois mom got her ornament from jarerice...isn't jarerice ALWAYS first to ship? :rotflol:

lol that IS assuming citrixgirl is the only one to buy from swiss colony and krissy is the ONLY one to include extras, which i find hard to believe

I dont know had some guys name on the return address and dumb me didnt look to see where it was from

that would be cheating, lol

okay I am ready. I have 41 addressed tacky cards (all Florida themed cards cards I could find were tacky) and I supose the 42nd is myself. I hope I have this right. My ornament "pick" is a rather big box and may easily be confused as a Santa box so I will put ORNAMANT on the outside. Like others, I just kept adding things. I will mail all of this stuff the fist week of november with delivery confirmation that I will send to eve. This is my first year so I hope i did it right. it,s been fun. thanks. kristyn.

looks good

lol that IS assuming citrixgirl is the only one to buy from swiss colony and krissy is the ONLY one to include extras, which i find hard to believe

that would be cheating, lol

looks good

that is also assuming that I am not lying through my teeth... evil I know

LOL, Who me?

First timer here....just wondering how should we sign our Christmas cards for the exchange. Real names or how we refer to ourselves on the forums (or both). Just curious how it may have been done in previous years. Thanks

Also, I'm assuming we do not include anything but our return address for the ss exchange.

correct, just card and cookies:gdlicklips:

Oh oh, I did make a mistake here then, and it's already completely sealed. I did reveal my name on the ornament return address and inside on little gift tags. I mean my gottadeal name. If this means I will will kicked be out of future exchanges, I will repack, otherwise can't you just punish me by taking away my next birthday? Could someone please PM me with knowledge of this, I hate to bother Eve since she has already put so much time into all of this for everyone. plesase?

Oh oh, I did make a mistake here then, and it's already completely sealed. I did reveal my name on the ornament return address and inside on little gift tags. I mean my gottadeal name. If this means I will will kicked be out of future exchanges, I will repack, otherwise can't you just punish me by taking away my next birthday? Could someone please PM me with knowledge of this, I hate to bother Eve since she has already put so much time into all of this for everyone. plesase?

no bother krissy.............. it is not the worst thing to do but it just spoils some of the suprise........

speaking of putting time in this i may have plenty more..............

they announced lay offs again this year. they said 10-20% of the whole place, minus office people ......... they would not go into details an said we will not know until Friday, but it looks like of that 10-20% my department will lose 50%......... and i am low on the totem pole....... most has 30 years in.......... everyone that is fired, Friday will be the last day

There is a chance i will be able to stay... but i would have to take a job with a 50% pay cut:(

just speaking of putting time in this i may have plenty more..............

they announced lay offs again this year. they said 10-20% of the whole place, minus office people ......... they would not go into details an said we will not know until Friday, but it looks like of that 10-20% my department will lose 50%......... and i am low on the totem pole....... most has 30 years in.......... everyone that is fired, Friday will be the last day

There is a chance i will be able to stay... but i would have to take a job with a 50% pay cut:(

OMG Eve.... please keep us posted. What a time of year for this to be happening.... I know because I work foe the state and the way Gov. Patterson is speaking....:worried: I don't know what lies ahead for me either....:worried:

no bother krissy.............. it is not the worst thing to do but it just spoils some of the suprise........

speaking of putting time in this i may have plenty more..............

I am so sorry to hear that Eve. No time is a good time, but the holidays makes it even more rotten. Thinking of you at this time.