*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

so do we wrap things??

you can if you want, it is your choice, i like to, it looks nicer when you get it;):D

I got my names!!!! This is going to me so much fun. When do we start mailing things out??? I don't want everyone to know this time like over the summer. LOL

My SS will now be bought until BF this year more than likely. I want to wait to find the best possible gifts. But I am buying my orinament this week. When can I mail it out?

when ever you want as long as it is before the deadline. but, I would wait two more weeks

just dont forget to give me the dc

several people are asking questions for the ss's, which is fine i am glad to help :)

but please don't take offense to my one word email,lol

i am not a big writer to begin with, if one word works, why use 10?

OK sorry for so many questions BUT...is it ok to send the person I got for the ornament exchange other things too? I have been shopping for this SS and ornament exchange for the past few weeks and have bought a lot of ornaments...plus found out my SS doesn't like some things I bought, is it ok to include them in the box going out for the ornament exchange?

When should we send the boxes out? just before Thanksgiving or right after? I don't want to wait until Dec 10th and have them not get there!

OK sorry for so many questions BUT...is it ok to send the person I got for the ornament exchange other things too? I have been shopping for this SS and ornament exchange for the past few weeks and have bought a lot of ornaments...plus found out my SS doesn't like some things I bought, is it ok to include them in the box going out for the ornament exchange?

When should we send the boxes out? just before Thanksgiving or right after? I don't want to wait until Dec 10th and have them not get there!

lol who does not like to get extras??????????? i would say send anything extra you like as long as you met the rules

1. Ornament Exchange - there's a MINIMUM of 5 before shipping and extras. If you choose to spend more, please don't be disappointed if your partner doesn't.

2. Secret Santa - there's a MINIMUM of 10 before shipping and extras. If you choose to spend more, please don't be disappointed if your partner doesn't.

also please don't wait till the deadline, i would prefer you guys sent around Thanksgiving, say a day or two after if you are waiting for black friday

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: I AM DONE!!!!!!!!

:holiday08:holiday08:gdsign1:

ALL 11 IN THE Cookie Exchange TAKEN CARE OF

ALL 42 IN THE CARD Exchange TAKEN CARE OF

ALL 53 IN THE Ornament Exchange TAKEN CARE OF

ALL 66? IN THE Secret Santa TAKEN CARE OF

:gdwow::gdyes::multi::2woot::clapping::clapping::gdclap::holiday08:holiday16

Awesome job Eve thanks for doing this.

What's your favorite color? blue

Whats your favorite flower? rose

What's your favorite candy? chocolate/caramel/peanut butter

What's your favorite movie? hmm, have a few. Dirty Dancing, footloose, HP series, Star Wars series

What's your favorite author? John Grisham

What's your favorite candle scent? not sure of a favorite, don't like vanilla or coconut

What's your favorite vacation spot? Jamaica :)

What's your favorite thing to collect? according to dh, everything. :tongue1:

What's your favorite thing to do during your me time? what me time?

Do you have kiddos? yep, dd13, ds15, ds18

Are you married? yep, over 18 years and goin strong.

allergic to anything? nope

Thank you so much. I hope Santa is really, really good to you.

I'm actually done shopping for my SS...just waiting a little while to ship!!! :D

ditto! lol good to see i'm not the only one who had a hard time waiting to start shopping. ;)

also done my ornament shopping. going to wait til after turkey day to mail everything.