Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

our target is SCARCE!!!! Hardly anything on clearance. I did find spiderman for xbox 360 for 14.XX and a set of king size sheets for 55.XX. Nothing else!!!:( I want the pink hand held dyson to go on clearance!! I target must be mr. smarty pants because i have never found a mm there and the playmobil navity is reg. price! dang it:yuck:

Guest mzannetti

Has anyone figured out the schedule for the dollar spot markdowns? Are they only after holidays? I'm trying to restock the teachers prize boxes and 75% off helps!

I would like to know the dollar spot mark down schedule also. Any clue? maybe that should be a specific thread if it not already.

I went to get the Lysol Neutra Air systems at my Target- need 4 as thats what I have coupons for.... sign on front of shelf that says "as advertised" Lysol Neutra Air 5.99. Good 11/30-12/6

Asked an employee to see if there was anymore in back and of course no. She told me to get a raincheck.

Go to customer service and they wouldn't give me one because it was not in the circular. Just a picture of the Air Wick.

Am I out or were they wrong? They said because it wasn't pictured, the register wouldn't let them give a raincheck. ??

I went to get the Lysol Neutra Air systems at my Target- need 4 as thats what I have coupons for.... sign on front of shelf that says "as advertised" Lysol Neutra Air 5.99. Good 11/30-12/6

Asked an employee to see if there was anymore in back and of course no. She told me to get a raincheck.

Go to customer service and they wouldn't give me one because it was not in the circular. Just a picture of the Air Wick.

Am I out or were they wrong? They said because it wasn't pictured, the register wouldn't let them give a raincheck. ??

They were wrong. They didn't feel like looking up the SKU#.

if you get a chance to go back, pull the special price tag off the shelf and haul it up there. That's what I do to avoid the problem.

For those who were watching the Rose Petal Cottages, you might want to monitor the Amazon Toy Clearance discussion. It has been down a few times over the last week. Good chance you might get a deal if you are able to stay on top of it. Alternatively, put it in your Amazon cart and monitor that. Seems like there was something else similar that I thought about earlier today, but can't remember what it was.

For those who were watching the Rose Petal Cottages, you might want to monitor the Amazon Toy Clearance discussion. It has been down a few times over the last week. Good chance you might get a deal if you are able to stay on top of it. Alternatively, put it in your Amazon cart and monitor that. Seems like there was something else similar that I thought about earlier today, but can't remember what it was.

Rose Petal Cottage price has gone back up, but the Cherry Blossom Market is 29.99 on Amazon right now.

Our Target had Grease Barbies for 75% off, which doesn't matter to me with 4 boys but they also had a little 2 pack of short barbie kids (they probably have a name) that were dressed as Batman and Catwoman. They were also 75% off so $3.xx so I got them, my 2 year old nephew is obsessed with Batman! There was also moon sand kits, speed racer hotwheels sets and cars sets (both were multiple car sets in a display box) but those were all 30% off. I am just not going to hide them, they are fairly large and I don't want them bad enough, but if they went 75% off, I'd be all over them. Wish they would right now as I am still watching for things to get my angel tree boy.