Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

My sister & I were able to get about 10 of the Shutterfly GC the other day. The manager did not want to give them to us for 75% off, until I physically took him to where they were. (right under the sign) He said that he had to honor the 75% because it was there mistake. I also think what really helped was the fact that they were not Target GC's. Once I explained that they had to be used online at Shutterfly, he felt that it was considered as a seasonal product. :)

Were they activated for you?

Well they put the storage bins back out on the floor this evening so I scored two of those since they finally marked them down to 75% off. Only boy ones available and since I already bought the Cars ones for DS's room these are going in DD's room. Oh well she is ok with primary colors. I have now managed to buy over 3 carts overfilled with stuff in the last two days at Target - all 75% off and all stuff I needed since I am redecorating. Did get the large GB clock this morning that was 99.99 for 24.98 but it was broke. I went to a craft store and bought a new clockworks for it so still a good deal for less than 30

Had an awesome Target trip today. The kids were home with daddy so I was able to take my time and check out all the bargains.

Found kelly dolls from Valentines day. Rang INF but cashier gave them to me for .49 bought 6

Found care bears from Valentines day. Rang INF and cashier gave them to me for .39

Found the last toy organizer. It was the boy one.

Found that disney puzzle so many have posted about. Cashier gave it to me for free! Yep 0.00

GB was 75% off and pretty much wiped out. Found a few baskets. I ended up getting the globe which I found on an endcap near pet food.

Where did u see the storage units? Boardman or niles, I didn't see any at Niles yesterday, well, I did see the Cars one but too young for my kids.

Neither, it was Streetsboro but may be gone now. DD works across the street & a girl she works with just bought one & was very excited to find it. I'm not sure if it was the one I saw or not. They had it in with an entire isle of clearance linens,rugs,blankets etc. & it was taged 75%.

Do you have much luck at Niles?? That store does so much business being attached to the mall I usually don't as much left at 75% & 90%. & I can't punch numbers in their scanners for large items. I have also seen them cross out barcodes & red tag items so you can't get the lower prices! :mad: I also think the employees snatch things up, I've seen them working & scanning while putting things into their own carts. I've gotten a few deals but not near as much there as other stores.

:2welcome: It's nice to have another member of the "sorority". :)

Be careful with this reference... there are plenty men on here how may object to being the member of a sorority. I do think its funny how we tend to think everyone here are women, there are several men I have seen posting though!!! Funny what you think you know about people from what they type and the fact that they shop!

Neither, it was Streetsboro but may be gone now. DD works across the street & a girl she works with just bought one & was very excited to find it. I'm not sure if it was the one I saw or not. They had it in with an entire isle of clearance linens,rugs,blankets etc. & it was taged 75%.

Do you have much luck at Niles?? That store does so much business being attached to the mall I usually don't as much left at 75% & 90%. & I can't punch numbers in their scanners for large items. I have also seen them cross out barcodes & red tag items so you can't get the lower prices! :mad: I also think the employees snatch things up, I've seen them working & scanning while putting things into their own carts. I've gotten a few deals but not near as much there as other stores.

I have so/so luck at Niles, I agree with you, I think the employees do get a lot of the stuff. I usually don't find the really good deals that others find here. The best I did was with Christmas toys markdown, I hit the boardman and niles on the day they were marking down. Streetsboro is a little too far for me. I also find that our stores mark things down slower, the Cars organizer was still 29xx or 24xx not the 14, if it was 14 I would have bought it. Oh well! I really do have to stop buying anyway!

I have so/so luck at Niles, I agree with you, I think the employees do get a lot of the stuff. I usually don't find the really good deals that others find here. The best I did was with Christmas toys markdown, I hit the boardman and niles on the day they were marking down. Streetsboro is a little too far for me. I also find that our stores mark things down slower, the Cars organizer was still 29xx or 24xx not the 14, if it was 14 I would have bought it. Oh well! I really do have to stop buying anyway!

Their marking down slower is the only good thing. If other stores already sold out you know in advance what to look for! I was able to get 3 air purifiers & my Braun thermom. & toothbrush that way at Niles.

Were there more there? My friend is looking for one in the girl color, I did get one from there yesterday but it was boy colors.

:fluffy:

Got two of the girl-colored storage organizers at the Gilbert Rd. Target today. Glad I waited because the ones I saw the other day were the boy-colored. I left one on the shelf but the box was pretty beat up. BTW - They were marked $29.XX and were on clearance endcaps with 30% or more signs - but scanned $14.XX.

I also grabbed some Princess and Tinkerbell wrapping paper at 50% since we've got a birthday coming up.

Oh - and to top it off, 4 pack of MM juice - fruit punch.

First time poster, (since ya'll always beat me here) but I thought this was interesting

I was at the service desk today talking to the woman running it and I made a comment about all the GB that was sitting back there. I said "Oh, alot of people must be returning because it went 75% off today." She said yes, and the sad thing was that it was going straight to salvage..........and that people were very upset that it wasn't going back to the floor so they wouldn't be able to rebuy. I thought it was kind of sad........I like to find those one of a kind clearances that someone has returned!

Global Bazaar went to 75% in both of my stores. There is still a good amount left - I found the vase and the lamp I wanted.

I also finally got my Sharp Microwave for $22.xx. The purple Kone that I've been watching was still at $27 but I decided to get it - there were 4 of them earlier this week and now they were down to the last one.

There were 6-7 of the mm juices on the shelf - I got two and left the rest for someone else.

Good day today! :)

do you have the model # of the microwave?

Were there more there? My friend is looking for one in the girl color, I did get one from there yesterday but it was boy colors.

:fluffy:

There is one left in the girl colors. The box looked a little beat up and it looked like maybe it had been retaped.

I would call Kodak. When I had a problem with the Shutterfly books, the cashier did not activate them all, Shutterfly was able to help. I did, however, have to give them my reciept transaction number and other info. I would think that Kodak could somehow help as long as you have your reciept. Good Luck!!

Do you remember who you called from shutterfly? I purchased some from goodwill and I am having no luck! Thanks:)

I scanned that darn Disney puzzle at two different Targets and it came up 32$. Can someone give me more info on it? thanks!

Its the Disney Esphera Animation Timeline puzzle. It makes a 360 degree globe like puzzle. Hope this helps. I found 2 but they were in the regular puzzle aisle with no stickers on it. I scanned it (because of this forum) and it came up NIF.

Went on a quick trip this afternoon looking for the girl toy organizer, no luck :( Got bunch of infant/toddler VD clothes, rang up "no info" but got them at 90%. If anybody lives in the portland area this was in the washington square store and there were still a bunch left in a rack labeled 30% off. Nothing new to report that anybody else hasn't done yet. I'm hoping that when my husband goes to ABQ, New Mex this Sunday he can still get one. Do you guys know if when you look for something online and it says "Limited availability" does it mean they're gone. I've seen this reported in stores around me and cannot find the item at the stores at all.

Oh, naughty, naughty. Brad will undoubtedly delete this as it is a competitor site. But they were looking for a new site to do DPCI lookup, anyway. Does anyone have any idea how the old one worked? Wondering if somehow Target put the kibosh on it. I never figured out how it was they were able to create the site in the first place unless someone had hacked into the Target system somehow. It isn't like it is publicly available in general.

I really was't sure what it was. Just saw a list of clearance stuff. Didn't know it was competitor since I only saw the Target page and not the home one. OOPS.

Okay, these may be repeats but I didn't see them listed so far...

I was at the Arbor Place (Douglasville, GA) Target today and found 3 Barbie sets for $3.74 each (there was a "Pet Boutique Owner" Barbie that came with 2 animals and some furniture, a Barbie and little sister type set, and one with 4 half-sized fairies), Model Magic Foam 3-packs for $3.48 (green/purple/white) and $4.88 (red/blue/yellow), and Princess birthday items (invitations, plates, cups, napkins, tablecloth, wrapping paper, etc) were around $1-3 each. My DD just had her birthday, but these will be great for next year!

I seen the cars organizer here in the Stow target. There was only one and it was marked 9.98.

Oh, I hope it's still there. I'm in Cuyahoga Falls and will try to go to Stow first thing in the morning. Maybe I can try Streetsboro too.

Anyone know when the Radio Flyer stuff will get cheaper? There's a "tricycle" type thing I want to get my son, but want to wait until it's a little more discounted. How long should I wait before heading back there?

BTW, the popcorn/soda combo where I live is $1.00. That popcorn bag is huge! I ate most of it while roaming around looking for great deals today. :D They had a big poster that advertised the combo deal. Thanks for letting me know about it. I loooooove popcorn....and I love a good deal!! :)

Is there a difference on the storage bins, the either girl or boy, in the color, there were a bunch at both niles and boardman, maybe they just haven't been marked down yet?? I'm hoping, does anyone know what the difference is btw the new and old?

I got quite the find today....

Haeier wine cellar - holds 12 bottles Reg. price $99.99 with a red sticker of $24.99!!!! 75% off

It was the only one, and was in totally random place on an endcap. Looks like maybe it was a return or found in the back room or something. I don't know if it works or is missing parts or anything because I haven't opened it yet, but I will.

I just couldn't pass up that deal!

Also checked out the Global Bazaar clearance and it was really picked over at 75% off today. But I did manage to get one of the black end tables for $37....was hoping for two, but one is better than nothing.

Be careful with this reference... there are plenty men on here how may object to being the member of a sorority. I do think its funny how we tend to think everyone here are women, there are several men I have seen posting though!!! Funny what you think you know about people from what they type and the fact that they shop!

They can be the fraternity brothers to the sorority. :fluffy:

After making trips to 3 different Targets, all I found in the GB were some baskets that looked like pots. These will look awesome in my kitchen and living room. I figured there wouldn't be much left given it was at 75% off but man I never thought it would be as picked over as it was! It looked like the thrashers came through.

I did find a VDay kitty treats box and the cashier and I played name your price. I got it for $1.00. I probably overpaid compared to the 90% off but I'm not complaining paying $1.00 for 5 bags of kitty treats. The kitties won't be complaining either! :)

I had a GREAT Target trip last night! I got a pink organic king sheet set Reg. $59.99 paid $14.98, Home 600 TC king fitted sheet Reg $23.99 paid 45.98, 600 TC pillowcases reg. $23.99 paid $5.98, (2) Kitchen Aid silicone oven mitts reg $12.99 paid $3.25, (2) of the round Disney puzzles for $3.48 when I scanned them they came up item not found I told the guy checking me out that I knew other people had gotten them for $3.48 and he rang them up for that price without any problem, (2) Fieldcrest throw pillows reg $21.79 paid $5.44 , mens Halo 3 tshirts reg $9.99 paid $2.48, I also got a 300 TC twin sheet set reg $39.99 paid $9.99.

Thanks for letting me know about all the great deals.

I went back last night and bought more of the sheet sets for my mom.

The 600 tc ones and the Organic ones are really nice. The selection

was pretty picked over, so it was hard to find matching pillowcases.

The sheets were on endcaps, but also, some Fieldcrest and Isaac Mizrahi

ones were mixed in with the regular sheets in the aisles.

Also saw placemats and throw pillows on sale, 50% off, I think.

Congrats to those finding the GB deals! I saw the console table, and

it was really beautiful. You all scored good deals! :)