Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I finally got off work and went straight to Target. Alot of stuff was already gone, but I did manage to get the following:

Fisher Price Easy Link 2*6.18 = 12.36

Easy Link keys 2*1.48 = 2.96

Plug N Play Games 2*3.24 = 6.48

Handheld Jeopardy 3.72

Tamagotchi 7.47

Tamagotchi cases 2*1.98 = 3.96

Big Trouble 4.97

Quattro Titatanium Razor w/ipod speaker 5.94 (minus $4 MFR Coupon) = 1.94

Transformers card game 1.97

Dora battery powered toothbrush w/toothpaste 2.48

Ice pack for lunch box .48

Elmo keychain 1.48

Singing Spiderman 7.87

Sesame Street Ride On Toy 7.48

Platskool Inch Worm 6.98

And a Pepsi and Snicker Bar. I needed the energy after all that. LOL

Total with Tax 78.81

Tucson, Az toys are 75% off!

I take it the OV store was. Did you go to any of the other Targets? I was at the OST one today and someone said that Irvington was 75% off so after my doc appointment I went there.

Tanque Verde and OST are still 30%-50%. :gdcry::bigcry:

Tons of deals at the Shelby Target, unfortunately the lady in front of me snagged 6 cartloads full and didn't leave much for the rest of us - ebay she said. Hate when that happens. Chesterfield Target was emptied out last night they said - nothing left at all. Anyone waiting till tomorrow for the deals better rethink and go tonight Target hopping.

I am going tomorrow!! I will go to the one on Oracle and the one on Ina. I called both stores and they both said toys were 75! Did they have anything good at the Irvington store?

They had a lot of the Barbie thrones (with the dress), the Inch Worm Up and Down toys, the PlayDoh caddies, some different games, a few Dora Mermaid items, some different boys toys (I have all girly girls to buy for so didn't pay too much attention).

They were starting to get a little picked over but I still managed to get out of there with a cartload of stuff. If you fair well at all of the NW Targets, you may not want to waste your time.

OST has more toys than Santa's Workshop and Toys R Us combined, it seems! I am hoping that they will go 75% off tomorrow. They had EVERYTHING you would want that is on clearance and multiples of it.

When I called OST yesterday, they said that given all of the toys they have they do not plan on marking them down anytime soon. But I know stores are more than likely getting ready for inventory. They are going to want all of that stuff out of there by then. And if the other stores are going to 75%, they would have to follow I would think.

I kind of wanted to go to the Broadway/Craycroft store because they are usually one of the first ones to mark down but I didn't make it.

One thing that was 75% off at OST were the Barbie Island Princess Dress up dresses. I also bought the outfits and feeding/diaper sets for the Baby Alive Giggles (I think that's what they are called) dolls. They were 50% off but I didn't want to miss out on them in case they were sold out before I could get there at 75% off. Those will end up being Easter gifts for my daugher and Goddaughter.

I really didn't buy anything else at that one....I REALLY WANT OST to go down to 75% off!!! lol

Tons of deals at the Shelby Target, unfortunately the lady in front of me snagged 6 cartloads full and didn't leave much for the rest of us - ebay she said. Hate when that happens. Chesterfield Target was emptied out last night they said - nothing left at all. Anyone waiting till tomorrow for the deals better rethink and go tonight Target hopping.

Last year I went the day of and the day after! They had more stuff out the day after that had been in other places around the store. It won't hurt to check tomorrow!!:yup:

I went before work today and scored the Parents large vinyl blocks reg. $130 got them for $32. I really wanted to get some Cabbage patch dolls but none left, I saw a lady with 6 of them in her cart. There were 2 employees I encountered today that were just awful to a customer. This customer had a baby and a 2 year old with her. Well her cart was full and she had asked on of them if they could get her another cart or take the full one up to the front. They said no, that during toy clearance they can't hold anything. Well, she didn't ask them to hold anything just help her. After she walked away frustrated I heard them talking about customers and how they do not have to help people find things during toy clearance. Then, the 2 year old was by the balls and one of them yelled at him that he can not play with toys in the store. The young mom was so embarrassed. I was so angry that I found a manager and complained about the treatment. I told them that in the past I did secret shops for Target and those 2 employees would have failed horribly. The manager stated there wasn't much she could do unless I had their names, which I did. I hope they got in trouble!:D

Was at Target this morning when the doors opened. They had just finished marking the toys 75% off! Only spent about $60 but got everything I wanted!!:2woot: My daughters birthday is in two weeks, so she is getting plenty. There was 3 and a half aisles of clearance toys and went back tonight(actually needed something:giggle:) and ALMOST everything was gone!!!

I got one for my 2 year old he is a little too young for it but is really having a ton of fun with it. He asks to play it ALL the time. I am really not sure if a 5 year old would get bored with it, or enjoy it honestly. But if you can get it 75% off its worth a shot. There are alot of educational & fun games on there. Hope I could help. If you do get it I would recommend getting some of the extra keys to go with it now because I doubt they will be putting out more!

thanks I would check tomorrow...I don't think I'm going to find it..because I'm going in the afternoon after old navy!! lol

anyone have reviews for the Easy link internet launch pad I saw some at my store but wasn't sure what it was about, know I was looking online at it looks interesting. My dd would be 5 in two weeks. do you think she would enjoy this?

I bought it for my 3 year old and we have to start it for him but he is figuring out the games a little. I think it is more for older children. My six year old LOVES it!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh it's SO hard to decide ! :eyepoppin where to go first....lol ! when i checked out lake target they didn't have any lego star wars ? you saw some today ? thanks !!!

Okay, so where did you end up going today? I didn't see anyone who looked like they knew what they were looking for, so I don't think I saw you. I went to Madre, but there was only one person marking, so it was AWFUL! I ended up leaving and going to the Lake store which was already crowded. I still got a lot of stuff. Picked up some things for my friend, and saw the preschool director there, as I had alerted her to the sale ahead of time. They got a TON of new classroom toys! Very glad for that.

My girlfriend saw the post that the Union store on Rte 22 was 75% off toys. She went and got great deals. Called to alert me. I went to the Hackensack store in Bergen County, NJ and they are STILL at 30%. Was so-o-o upset that I went to VS and got great deals. LOL. I will try Hackensack Target again tomorrow at lunch and then try the North Bergen store after work. Will keep you posted.

I went quickly tonight to see what was left, I am so glad I got there this morning. Literally there was about 5 aisles full this morning and it was down to almost 1/2 of aisle left.

Here's some of my loot:

Torpedo Projector $39.98

Vflash $17.48

V-flash "cars" $7.48

CBK $4.98

Digi Makeover $14.74

RoboPanda $24.98

Barbie Throne $12.48

LPS Stuff animal $4.98

Body Art & Tattoos Set by Horizon Group - has anyone seen/bought this?

Can you help me out? I need the DCPI from the receipt.

My mom found 1, wants me to look for another, and I don't know what I'm looking for. I thought I knew the toy dept. pretty well, but this would probably fly under my radar (no way I would get this for my kids!)

I read yesterday that Target marks Toys 75% twice a year. When is the second time they mark the toys down?

Thank you!

July/August is the next big markdown. They draw it out a LOT longer, though. They go through the whole cycle and mark them every 2 weeks. That is also when the do the clearance on all the summer-related toys like swimming pools and the like. They do it to get ready for Christmas merchandise and fall toys.

Body Art & Tattoos Set by Horizon Group - has anyone seen/bought this?

Can you help me out? I need the DCPI from the receipt.

My mom found 1, wants me to look for another, and I don't know what I'm looking for. I thought I knew the toy dept. pretty well, but this would probably fly under my radar (no way I would get this for my kids!)

I sent you a message asking you where you found the wagon! If you could let me know that would be great TIA.:)

My girlfriend saw the post that the Union store on Rte 22 was 75% off toys. She went and got great deals. Called to alert me. I went to the Hackensack store in Bergen County, NJ and they are STILL at 30%. Was so-o-o upset that I went to VS and got great deals. LOL. I will try Hackensack Target again tomorrow at lunch and then try the North Bergen store after work. Will keep you posted.

Speaking of the Union store... I went back today and had my own run in with a psycho shopper. There were 3 clearance toy aisles and this woman kept trying to block the aisles with her shopping carts. One person moved the cart to get into the aisle and she said "That's there for a reason!". Nobody paid her any mind though. It was crazy.

One woman had two carts overflowing and everytime a toy fell off one cart, she'd get all paranoid and try to pick it up while keeping a hand on the cart and without taking her eyes off the carts :gdparanoid:. I would've have picked something up for her but I figured she'd yell at me and accuse me of trying to take her goods :rolleyes:

hi!

nice to see a local person!

I went to spring meadow and monroe and rossford today but did not feel like driving to alexis.

Rossford was picked over of course darn i missed trying there yesterday! The other two were ok but going fast. I was there in the am. What kind of things are you looking for?

Miranda

July/August is the next big markdown. They draw it out a LOT longer, though. They go through the whole cycle and mark them every 2 weeks. That is also when the do the clearance on all the summer-related toys like swimming pools and the like. They do it to get ready for Christmas merchandise and fall toys.

Thank You! :D