Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

sitting here working, wishing I was out shopping like all you... I'm jealous. I had to choice between going today or tomorrow and since Old navy is having there sale tomorrow, I opted for tomorrow.

Hope they have something left. My children are all grown, but I do have an 8 yr old granddaughter, but she's not into toys that much. Puzzles and games and clothes are her thing.

But I wanted to get some for gifts to donate at Christmas.

Here's hoping. If not hope I score some good deals at old navy

To the person looking for the amp'd idog. I looked for those and they are still full price. $29.44 or something like that. They are super cute. My DD would love one! :) My DS has the spiderman idog (which is part of the 75% clearance) and it's pretty cute.

Thanks for checking for me! Saves me a trip. It IS super cute! The Spidey idog is a good price for 75% off...dunno how the sound compares to the AMP'd. The sound is superb on the AMP'd and he keeps barking ...LOL. :gddogwoot:

I have no kids as of now. But this thread tempted me soo much that i was also making numerous rounds to target to find out about 75% toy sale, and today it was there. I bought few dolls, big truck, board games, thomas set .... and now i will wait for birthday's or occasions to come. :). I was so excited to see priced so doown .. lol:cheesy:

sitting here working, wishing I was out shopping like all you... I'm jealous. I had to choice between going today or tomorrow and since Old navy is having there sale tomorrow, I opted for tomorrow.

Hope they have something left. My children are all grown, but I do have an 8 yr old granddaughter, but she's not into toys that much. Puzzles and games and clothes are her thing.

But I wanted to get some for gifts to donate at Christmas.

Here's hoping. If not hope I score some good deals at old navy

I know that our Old Navy here in NC has 50% off already. Is your's not yet?

Well, I spent an 3 hours and $175 at target this moring. The kids were great - hope they were distracted enough to not notice EVERYTHING I piled on the cart. I had the little guy strapped into the big kid seat on the extra long cart so I could have more space for goodies. I got there around 9:45 (opens at 9:00 here). The markdown crew was just getting started, but they offered to scan anything I brought to them. I brought a cart-load! The employees were great, the crowd was friendly, and I got lots.

The one thing I picked up that I haven't seen listed here yet:

Step 2 wagon for two plus: $29.98 was $9x.xx

looks like this one, but is red

http://www.amazon.com/Step2-Wagon-For-2-Plus/dp/B000031XDE

Well, I spent an 3 hours and $175 at target this moring. The kids were great - hope they were distracted enough to not notice EVERYTHING I piled on the cart. I had the little guy strapped into the big kid seat on the extra long cart so I could have more space for goodies. I got there around 9:45 (opens at 9:00 here). The markdown crew was just getting started, but they offered to scan anything I brought to them. I brought a cart-load! The employees were great, the crowd was friendly, and I got lots.

The one thing I picked up that I haven't seen listed here yet:

Step 2 wagon for two plus: $29.98 was $9x.xx

looks like this one, but is red

http://www.amazon.com/Step2-Wagon-For-2-Plus/dp/B000031XDE

Was the wagon in with the toys?

I got a call from my cousin that they were marking toys down and I hauled out my two recovering kiddos, and myself(also recovering from being sick) to make the 30 min drive. In the while, I called my cousin in Pennsylvania(we're in Texas) and told her to haul butt to her Target and she did! It was hilarious! I got so much stuff...the kids will not need any toys for Christmas. All in all...I spent 240.xx today(ACK!!!) and added up my bargains and if I paid full price they would have totaled 822.xx before taxes!!!! A great day!!!

YEAH!!!!!!! I found a Furreal Butterscotch Robo Pony today for $62.48 (regular $250+). Someone was returning it because her daughter wanted the Smores (spotted) one. I am putting it up for Christmas for my daughter who will be three this year. I spent around $450 today and got most of my 5 kids' Christmas gifts for next year, birthdays, gifts for cousins and birthday gifts for friends. Thanks to all of you who help me save tons of money throughout the year. I feel truly blessed to have stumbled on this site.

I went to the Target near my work this morning, but no clearance yet only 30% and all the markdown team was in cosmetics and housewares. Decided to check out another Target on the way home and score! Here is what I got:

2 Barbie Thrones-12.48 each

I can play piano- 19.98

IM ME- 16.24

Digi Makeover- 14.74

Easy link internet launch pad- 6.18

Sing along karaoke Barbie Island Princess-9.24

Barbie Smart Phone- 7.48

Little Sprouts Playset- 4.97

Fluff Factory Dolls-4.62

Dora Musical Sea Carriage- 4.98

Dora singing time throne- 3.74

National Geographic remote controlled snake- 4.24

Crayola color explosion spinner- 4.98

Crayola mess free sprayer- 4.98

6 TNA Wrestling Figures- 1.98 each

2 TNA Wrestling Figures 2 pk.- 3.24 each

I also want to thank everyone for the heads up on these mardowns. I took a nice long lunch break and visited a nearby Target and got 1 cart full of toys and another cart full of the carousel picture frames. They have different styles of the frames some hold wallet size pictures, some hold bigger pictures. Normally 9.99, they were 2.49 today. It took a whole cart to hold 16 of them. I would list all the toys I bought, but I don't think I got anything that hasn't already been mentioned. I sure would love to get a Butterscotch though.

oh my oh my oh my did I score BIG TIME today! :gd_pineap:gd_orange I was at my favorite target at 8:04 am and I was the only one in the dept for about 5 min!~ Even then only one or two other shoppers joined me. I spent $280 at my first store but that included my score of the year! I found 2 of the Designer style digital picture frames marked $179.99 red ticketed at $125.99 scanned $44.98!!!!!!! I about died :eyepoppin I also got a ton of toys (I'll list those later when dh is not around!) the hershey silicon baking pans (3) as well as 2 of the kitchen aid foam soap dispensers as is tagged $2.46 reg $9.99 each ( I am pretty sure these were an internet return.)

Target #2 on my Lunch break ;)

more toys! all different ones though and my big score there was the thomas set reg $99 for $24.98 I spent another $80 there but $53 of that was for 2 of the thomas sets.

All in all an incredible target day! I gotta stop though because I have now spent more at target this month than I will make this month! :g_shrug: (I only work part time) thankfully dh makes much more than me!

I also want to thank everyone for the heads up on these mardowns. I took a nice long lunch break and visited a nearby Target and got 1 cart full of toys and another cart full of the carousel picture frames. They have different styles of the frames some hold wallet size pictures, some hold bigger pictures. Normally 9.99, they were 2.49 today. It took a whole cart to hold 16 of them. I would list all the toys I bought, but I don't think I got anything that hasn't already been mentioned. I sure would love to get a Butterscotch though.

I should add that not all stores had these frames marked down so low. My mom checked a different store and they were still $6.98. We may have to buy more if the other store lowers the price.

Haven't found diddly for a while. I did join the new website but something on there keeps messing my computer's media center up. I think it has something to do with the sound they have on it. It causes some interference, so I don't visit it very often.

Hey girls! I am one of the mods on the site :)

I will let her know that the sound is making it hard for some people to get on & see what she can do.

anyone have reviews for the Easy link internet launch pad I saw some at my store but wasn't sure what it was about, know I was looking online at it looks interesting. My dd would be 5 in two weeks. do you think she would enjoy this?

I got one for my 2 year old he is a little too young for it but is really having a ton of fun with it. He asks to play it ALL the time. I am really not sure if a 5 year old would get bored with it, or enjoy it honestly. But if you can get it 75% off its worth a shot. There are alot of educational & fun games on there. Hope I could help. If you do get it I would recommend getting some of the extra keys to go with it now because I doubt they will be putting out more!