Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Target in Huntsville, AL went to 75% today on toys. They were marking them down while I was there at 8 AM. I got expansion packs for the Battlegrounds game, a Wheel of Fortune electronic travel game, a Peyton Manning Nerf Football and water bottle set and an Espheria 360 Disney puzzle all for 75% off. Spent $37 for $150 of toys.

They were starting markdowns this morning in Niskayuna, NY - they have sooooo much stuff left! Spent $175! Everything is still in the car but a couple things I found were -

Hooked on Phonics program for ages 4-6 Learn to Read - 9.99 originally 40

My Little Pony Sing and Dance 8.74

I-Can Piano - 12 something

I'll get my reciept later when the little one isn't watching lol

A co-worker of mine lives in the South Elgin, Illinois area, her local store was at 75% off this morning. She picked up a Barbie Throne for me! They had one Butterscotch left, but by the time she called me to see if I wanted it (which I did) someone else had alredy grabbed it. I have to teach her to always buy first and ask later :D

I score today!!! Went to my target bel air, Md 9:00 am they weren't even finish marking toys down. I got lots of stuff and the target in abingdon, md 75% too

I lost my recipe this is what I remember:

barbie smatphone 7.48

Barbie laptop 9.98 (they have a lot but they were going fast)

Princess throne 12.48

I can play piano catridges (Nicktoons, pop) 3.74

Bratz (with camera) 4.98

bratz atm 4.98

operation game 3.74

1 vs 100 ??? (I don't remember)

Art easel 9.98

dance revolution 7.48

I saw but didn't buy (do to space lol)

the princess vanity 24.98

Had to share this as it was showing how anxious I was for this sale.

Last night after reading all these stories of crazy people claiming aisle and stuff I had a dream that I was at Target and some woman was hitting people with a Transformer doll just so they wouldn't get anything till she looked at it. Of course I grabbed stuff anyway and she tried to hit but I took her out. Everyone cheered and kept shopping.

I really need to start Target support group or something. My dh just shook his head when I told him. :tongue1:

Penelope, please let me know once your store goes 75% off toys. I am also in Northern CA & I'm trying to catch the sale also. :DThanks...Nice to see someone else from Northern CA here.

I agree, I rarely see anyone from Northern CA in here...our Sisk Rd. store in Modesto was still scanning at 30% yesterday...going to try the one on McHenry today.

Awesome score at Target on Washington Street in Indy! Just marked down this morning! Here is my list with the numbers off receipt

Shrek talking Donkey 086081102 for $4.98

3 Star Wars Laptops $4.97 each 087060043

2 Playskool soccer balls $2.48 204032704

3 Diego Aquadoodle sets that comes with other stuff $9.72 086002305

Wheel of fortune hand held game $3.72 087020603

Cheetah Girls dress up $2.48 086022008

Boggle Jr $2.58 087100456

Deal or No Deal electrontic $7.14 087100134

My little pony ice cream set $4.98 086020705

Fact or Crap game $4.72 087101333

Yahtzee Turbo Game $4.97 087101341

Aquadoodle pens $1.18 086000533

best of elmo gift set (all the different Elmos from throughout the years ( i think there are 7 of them) $7.48 204032809

Aquadoodle bath time set $4.98 086002306

Sceene it game $6.74 087101529

2 barbie laptops $9.98 086060057

totally 80's game $6.24 087101344

and my most awesome deals...

2 BARBIE VANITIES for $25 each 086060167 originally $100

and 2 of the little tikes work benches $24.98 each

AWESOME.. I am soo excited.. oh yeah here is the stuff my sister bought yesterday at another Target

Her total was with tax $136.19

Cool Toyz dirt devil $3.75 086100094

2 little mommy real loving baby $12.47 each 086040026

cheetah Girl jewelry $2.48 086022008

2 Barbie my size thrones $12.48 086060049

rubiks cube $3.24 087101627

Car Go DVD travek game one sponge bob and dora $2.48 087100558

2 family fued game $4.98 087100099

deal or no deal $7.14 087100134

2 cheetah girl boa $1.48 086022009

webkinz horse $3.24 086081343

cars lightning storm mcqueen $6.22 087071741

spiderman sing along $7.22 204032665

counting piggy bank $2.24 087021152

2 make master little einsteins create a master piece $6.24 204032661

CARS - RED firetruck $6.07 087070378

no brainer game $4.94

Sitting here at work getting more and more jealous.....Anyone seen some good boy toy deals in SW FL?????? Oh well, I guess I'm making money instead of spending it!! But, by the time I get out, everything will be gone:(

I feel the same way, I am glad everyone is getting such great deals, I just want to get some too. Oh well, I am going to go by mine after work and check again. I really want the easel for DD's bday.

I feel the same way, I am glad everyone is getting such great deals, I just want to get some too. Oh well, I am going to go by mine after work and check again. I really want the easel for DD's bday.

I am in the same boat with you. I want to go at lunch time but my dh will kill me. He keeps telling me I'm a shopaholic. He would really believe it if I went at lunch time. Guess i'll wait and hope everyone left me something.

Bratz Kids Ice Cream Making Snow Lodge - $12.48

Legos Exo-force - $12.48

Magnetix 250 pc - $12.48

Thomas Quarry Set - $24.98

Mr. Magorium Legos - $3.74

Moon Shoes - $7.48

Power Ranger Glove Sort of Thingy - $2.48

Creata Game - $4.98

No Brainer - $4.98

Transformers Card Game - $1.98

Bulls Eye Game - $4.98

Simpsons Sorry - $4.47

Heroscape Marvel Heroes - $6.24

Little Einsteins Create A Masterpiece - $6.24

Island Princess Rosella - $3.74

Sitting here at work getting more and more jealous.....Anyone seen some good boy toy deals in SW FL?????? Oh well, I guess I'm making money instead of spending it!! But, by the time I get out, everything will be gone:(

I'm fighting it right now. I work from home so I can go...but I NEED to work. Do I need to go buy toys? I'm fighting with myself right now...stay home and work. But if I wait...everybody will get my deals. :cheesy: What do I do????? :confused: Be responsible? go have fun?!?!

I went to two different targets today in the columbia sc area. Toys were being marked down while I was shopping. Sunset Blvd had 4-5 ailes (sp?) of stuff with nobody there. :shock:

Went to Harbison had 3-4 ailes of stuff and tons of people there.

Scored at the 1st stop :D

spent 141

here's a few

V-smile 12.49

pirate set of pirates of carribean 4.99 and different set for 6.49

slushie machine 4.99

video camerea org. price 50 marked down to 12.48 small but it'll be for my 8 year old.

noddy v-smile game 4.98

erector set 17.48

erector set 12.99 org price was between 40-60 don't remember

aquadoodle pens 1.13

TMNT guys 2.48

lots of other small stuff can't remember.

My poor three year old had to go with me because he doesn't have school today and we shopped and or drove for 3 hours! :eek: But got lots of stuff and he's happy with the pirate stuff he got.

The only thing I couldn't find was the VTech camera really wanted that but oh well. Good luck to everyone else.

Had to share this as it was showing how anxious I was for this sale.

Last night after reading all these stories of crazy people claiming aisle and stuff I had a dream that I was at Target and some woman was hitting people with a Transformer doll just so they wouldn't get anything till she looked at it. Of course I grabbed stuff anyway and she tried to hit but I took her out. Everyone cheered and kept shopping.

I really need to start Target support group or something. My dh just shook his head when I told him. :tongue1:

:rotflol::rotflol::rotflol:

75% at the Boardman Oh store, about 4 aisle and make sure you go to the end of the toys near where Christmas was, there's an aisle there too and all the endcaps on the way! I'll post later what I got but btw today and yesterday I spent about $400 so all my holidays and birthday parties are done woohoo!! Thanks gotta dealer!!!:D

Just wanted to let anyone near Mayslanding,NJ Target know, they are marking down toys right now from 30% to 75%.

However some of the Target employees refused to continue marking down the toys while I was there. "There were too many people in the aisle" is what I heard one of the ladies tell another team member. The other lady said well it has to be done today. The Two that were refusing just walked away. They were totally rude! They had only done like 1/4 of the items. Then just walked away. There was one target employee that was wonderful. She just kept working, marking down.

That one employee that kept marking down was so nice (helping scan things, changing people stickers that weren't marked down yet) I had decided I would go looking for a supervisor to say something nice about her. As I was approaching the supervisor to say something nice, I see the mean mark down lady coming too. She tells the supervisor I am not doing anymore, then walked away. I felt I had to tell the supervisor about how mean she was and how nice the other one was.

I just can't get over that they just walked away! If there were too many people then they should just block off the aisle and mark it all down. No major deal. Hey If I don't buy the toys Target doesn't make money and no one gets paid!

So if anyone is going to Mayslanding NJ target make sure you check to see if the items are marked down or not. Goodluck the toys are going fast.

Anyone in Florida get a chance to check out toys today already? I'm waiting for the fog to clear before I leave the house (I live right down the road from that 70 car accident that occurred yesterday due to fog/smoke and today seems worse).

I went at 830 am in Hollywood FL and its was great now i am mad i should have gotten more .I had to work i hope when i get off at 530 something i left oh boy.

I guess I can say, luckily, I don't need anymore toys! My kids are pretty much out of the stage right now. 14 and 8 1/2 this christmas. They want electronics! lol

My daughter is almost 13 so she is out of the toy stage now too, but I have 2 grandchildren and nieces and nephews. And besides that, it doesn't matter if I need them I can't stand to miss a good deal!! lol