Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

It's a total April Fools joke. Last year they sold a BOC for $1,000,000 but then had a coupon code you had to find hidden. I forgot it was April 1st today. They are randomly selling boc's today though. I think they've done it twice so far.

Maybe a silly question, forgive me.....but I'm new around here.....what's a woot off and what's a BOC?

Thanks!

Woot is a "deal a day" site. The post up one deal starting at midnight (CST) and sale it until it is gone or the 24 hr. period is up. Then next deal is not offered until the following midnight. When there is a woot off, they post a new deal as soon as the old one sales out. Usually a woot off goes for a couple or few days.

A BOC is also known as "random crap". You will see all kinds of people referring to it as a "bag of carrots", or anything that they can write that is b_____ of c_____....The boxes sell of 1.00 and you are allowed to buy 3 at a time. Good luck getting one. They sale out almost immediatly. You can go to youtube and find video of people opening thier BOC. I think people also list on this board what they've gotten in their BOC, usually it is well worth the money.

Woot is a "deal a day" site. The post up one deal starting at midnight (CST) and sale it until it is gone or the 24 hr. period is up. Then next deal is not offered until the following midnight. When there is a woot off, they post a new deal as soon as the old one sales out. Usually a woot off goes for a couple or few days.

A BOC is also known as "random crap". You will see all kinds of people referring to it as a "bag of carrots", or anything that they can write that is b_____ of c_____....The boxes sell of 1.00 and you are allowed to buy 3 at a time. Good luck getting one. They sale out almost immediatly. You can go to youtube and find video of people opening thier BOC. I think people also list on this board what they've gotten in their BOC, usually it is well worth the money.

Thank you!!!

• 3 weeks later...

THREE (3) Beauty Bureau Stick Scents Reed Diffusers, 1 Each of 8-Ounce Morning Dew, Sea Petal and Vanilla Bean - GoldBox Price of $25.00

Use code Apr8MDif to make it $17.50

These are $25 each at Target.com

It is not limited to only 1 per person (I was able to order two).

Infuse any space with this beautiful trio of 8 oz Stick Scents Reed Diffusers filled with all natural fragrance oils. Simply place the wooden cap on top of the glass bottle opening and insert the reeds. Within minutes, the oil will be absorbed through the reeds and the fragrance will be released. Features 100% natural... read more

List Price: $76.00

Yesterday's Price: $45.00

Today's Discount: - $20.00

Gold Box Price: $25.00 (67% off)

32 Comments |

10 Reviews

5 star: (9)

4 star: (0)

3 star: (1)

2 star: (0)

1 star: (0)

See all 10 customer reviews...

(10)

Edited by 2kids-3dogs
corrected link

WOOT $5 discount for Texans!!

I haven't tried this, so not sure if it works, but I just read if you are in Texas and use the promo code TAXSUCKS for orders over $45 they'll give you $5 off your order.

Too bad all the things I've ordered this woot off have totaled less than $45 each! LOL Daddy threw momma on a budget for this one! Still waiting on the screaming monkies, BOC's, or a leak frog!

Too bad all the things I've ordered this woot off have totaled less than $45 each! LOL Daddy threw momma on a budget for this one! Still waiting on the screaming monkies, BOC's, or a leak frog!

I haven't seen one of those Leak frogs in a LONG time! GL!!