Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

Oh how fun! I've never clicked this link before. This could be dangerous for my pocketbook. But hey, why not start the xmas shopping early this year. This site kind of reminds me of the jewelryclub.com, only fewer items in random categories. Do they sell things that aren't electronics?

Oh how fun! I've never clicked this link before. This could be dangerous for my pocketbook. But hey, why not start the xmas shopping early this year. This site kind of reminds me of the jewelryclub.com, only fewer items in random categories. Do they sell things that aren't electronics?

Woot is a website where they have only 1 item per day for sale. At midnight a new item starts and lasts until midnight the next night and they only sale 1 item per day! What's going on right now is called a woot off. That means as soon as something sells out they put another item up. And things sell out fast during a woot off. So if you like something you better buy it. There is only 1 item for sale at any given time. You won't find 2 products on sale at the same time. They sell more than electronics, but mostly electronics.

Yeah no one is buying that shirt. I thought about posting it but decided not to. I don't know what the bandolier of carrots joke is? Can someone please explain it to me?

Ok well maybe it just looks like no one is buying the shirt. The stats aren't showing anything, but maybe thats because you have to go to shirt woot. Who knows?!?

Yeah no one is buying that shirt. I thought about posting it but decided not to. I don't know what the bandolier of carrots joke is? Can someone please explain it to me?

Ok well maybe it just looks like no one is buying the shirt. The stats aren't showing anything, but maybe thats because you have to go to shirt woot. Who knows?!?

Bandolier of Carrots = Bag Of Crap

You Cant type Bag Of Crap in WOOT chat cause it comes up as something else. So the Bandolier of Carrots has been used (as well as many many other terms), to make up for it. :fluffy: