Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

What does it come up as if you type bag of crap? I know I've seen bag of carp and all that and was wondering why no one ever just said crap! lol.

HP Pavilion 2.4GHz Quad Core Desktop PC with 24” LCD Monitor

$999.99 + $5 shipping

[ATTACH]2514[/ATTACH]

What does it come up as if you type bag of crap? I know I've seen bag of carp and all that and was wondering why no one ever just said crap! lol.

HP Pavilion 2.4GHz Quad Core Desktop PC with 24” LCD Monitor

$999.99 + $5 shipping

[ATTACH]2514[/ATTACH]

WOOT officially changes it:

boc = Bandolier of Carrots

bag o crap = bag o carp

bag of crap = Banjo of Consternation

ROFOL!! :cheesy:

I hope they do another one cause I wanna get in on it. What comes in the bags anyways?

Random stuff...you can get 1 or 3 items...so if you do get in on it, pick 3 because you're going to pay $5 shipping whether you pick 1 or all 3. Sometimes you get crap, thus the bag of crap name, but other times you get lucky and get something valuable. My first BOC I got a refurbished Roomba (:yup:), a red backpack, a 45 record of the A-Team, and a chicken wing tray. For $8 total...I thought I made out pretty well for my first BOC! :D

Have you even stepped away from the computer today? :tongue1:

Lol. Actually I do step away sometimes. I was gone for about 3 hours today or so. I have been on pretty much ever since. I usually just keep the GD and Woot pages up. I am actually making dinner right now too! I'm talented! But fyi, I will be gone in just a few mins as soon as dinner gets done and I will be gone for prob maybe 2 hours but I might check in during that time. I gotta watch my ugly betty and grey's anatomy! ;)

After 2 years of trying unsuccessfully to get that BOC- I finally got it!!!!!!!!! :yup:

I hope it was worth the wait and time spent in front of this computer...... maybe it will be something really great.

Awesome! Glad you got in on it! Maybe they will have another before this woot off is over! But please don't let it come up within the next 2 hours!!!! lol.

After 2 years of trying unsuccessfully to get that BOC- I finally got it!!!!!!!!! :yup:

I hope it was worth the wait and time spent in front of this computer...... maybe it will be something really great.

Yeah....I have only been WOOTING for almost 2 years, and I have only gotten it once. :eyepoppin

Edited by deelite

what was it? was it any good?

Nope..lol Well...it was ok:

It was a crab incased in plastic keychain, an american flag mousepad, a broken animation station, and a targus carry all bag. The targus bag was the best thing in it and now I have no idea where it is. :cheesy:

I think they are in the central time zone if I am not mistaken. Thats the one I'm in. It's only 11:10 here. Oh 1 more minute and I can make a wish! lol.

ETA: You are correct am byth but they have a new product starting at 12 each night, that is what allshoppedout was wondering, when they do the new product.