*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

All of my stuff is in the post office's hands. lol Sent confirmation numbers to Eve. 3 & 1/2 packs of stamps, and I still have a few more cards for family & friends to send out. I love all the cards I've gotten so far- my little ones are loving them too! Our phone line is messed up, so our internet has been down for the last 4 days. Ugh. I'm on my parents computer, so I could check in. Haven't received my ornament or SS gift yet, but I can't wait! :) I really hope both of my buddies like what I sent them.

got alot of cards today- love them all- peachie keen - sherril( my dog is half pug so that one is right in the middle of my door.) shortness- my dd loves your card-states"it;s the best- also received from Kristi and Kandy- love them all!!!!-it's beginning to feel alot like Christmas>>

My husband just took my SS package to the post office. Sadly, our puppy got into the original box and decided that it was for him. So I had to send it out without two things (nothing major, just two smaller things I'd picked up after the main thing I wanted to get). HUGE apologies in advance to my SS!

I am finally mailing out the first batch of my "handmade" cards today. I am new at this cardmaking so be gentle with your criticisms!! Some of the ones I finished up about midnight look like my 14 month gs did them!! Anyway everyone will soon have theirs and I will start working on next years much earlier. (yeah right.)

I am finally mailing out the first batch of my "handmade" cards today. I am new at this cardmaking so be gentle with your criticisms!! Some of the ones I finished up about midnight look like my 14 month gs did them!! Anyway everyone will soon have theirs and I will start working on next years much earlier. (yeah right.)

Wow....you are quite adventurous to make that many cards!! I can't wait to see them...so much thought and love put into a christmas card!! I'm impressed already and haven't even seen them yet! :)

Wow....you are quite adventurous to make that many cards!! I can't wait to see them...so much thought and love put into a christmas card!! I'm impressed already and haven't even seen them yet! :)

agreed

it was alot just sending this many

How exciting I received my ss gift. Thank you so much crybev :) I received a stocking filled with a little reindeer with candies, some candy canes, which I put on the tree ;) some chocolates, personally love the square one that says " I promise to be better next year" A wallflower and some wallflower refills, which is awesome since I just used my last one. Thanks again I love it.

This was so much fun

Heidi

Wow! I used to make cards for birthdays and stuff, but I never got enough ambition to make Christmas cards for everyone....much less this many people!!! I know that's time consuming. I haven't even got to see them yet and I love them already too! :)

just received my ornament...which had a couple of extra things as well! i really really like TSO! and long story short, ds16 is a big fan as well, which gives he and i something to continue to bond over (which is so important to me considering his age) i just think that is such a nice coincidence. we were talking about TSO just a couple of nights ago(thats when i found out he is listening to them in music appreciaton class). so no....not a crappy ornament at all LOL :):)

Merry Christmas and Thank You!

just received my ornament...which had a couple of extra things as well! i really really like TSO! and long story short, ds16 is a big fan as well, which gives he and i something to continue to bond over (which is so important to me considering his age) i just think that is such a nice coincidence. we were talking about TSO just a couple of nights ago(thats when i found out he is listening to them in music appreciaton class). so no....not a crappy ornament at all LOL :):)

Merry Christmas and Thank You!

oh thats great

Hooray, I got my secret santa gift today. Do you TOTALLY know me? You MUST!!!

I received THREE antibacterial christmas scent hand soaps from bath & body works-I love these, and I usually buy them, as a treat for myself, but we've been out for a month or so!, a bag of milk chocolate lindt lindor truffles (I don't care for dark chocolate, and I always give those to my husband---but this time I get to enjoy them myself too! , hooray! There are 2 books to read with my little boys, a nice pair of christmas socks, and a glade pumkin pie candle. There is NOTHING here that I won't thoroughly enjoy. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to the shipping label-I know the real name of the person who sent it to me, but it will be a great surprise to find out who she is on GottaDeal! Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to you as well!!!!!!!!

I'll post a picture when I get flickr up and running for me.

(My brother taught me how I can post pictures on here... )

I recieved my SS present today. I was having such a horrible day and this cheered me up big time. I love, love , love Eeyore. I got an Eeyore cup which I absolutely love. It's so cute. It looks like the winnie the pooh one ms_mckenna received but eeyore. I also received Hot chocolate which is going to come in handy today because I am freezing and it is snowing. Thank you so much.

Yay! I finally got one of mine! I got my SS present, which was super yummy smelling bath and body works body cream and shower gel. And this cute Charlie Brown pen, whom is my all time favorite cartoon character growing up. And chocolates! Who doesn't love candy? Thanks so much whoever had me. I hope my SS gets her gift by this weekend.

I picked up my ornament this morning. It was delivered to the business next door and I didn't know it. I have all my packages brought over there because if the mailman tosses them in my yard the dogs will get to it before I do.

But the mailman didn't leave me a note like he always does, so I didn't know anything about it! I brought the kids to church last night and the lady who works at the business told me about my package!!!!

To my ornament exhange person!!!!!!

I love the Angel. She is beautiful. When I get home this afternoon I am going to hang her on my tree. Ally saw the box this morning when I picked it up and could not wait for me to open it. We collect fairies and she can't wait to hang the fairy on our christmas tree. She's so pretty and will match everything on my tree perfectly.

Thanks again and I am sorry that I kept you waiting so long, but it arrived safe and is great, we love it!