Official Restaurant.com Coupon/Discount Thread

Brad

60% off

GET $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR ONLY $4!

Plus for a limited time...Get a FREE $10.00 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate with every order!

Enter Code: GREEN at Checkout and Hit Apply!

Expires March 23, 2009

Important Stuff: The code for your FREE $10 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Please note the FREE $10 offer is not valid on Dinner of the Month purchases. This promotion offering 60% off at Restaurant.com and a FREE $10 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate with every order is valid from Monday, March 16, 5:00AM PST thru Monday, March 23, 2009 at 11:59PM PST. When redeeming a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied. Offer cannot be applied retroactively.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this site send you an email to print the certificate from or does it go straight to your printer? I don't have a printer hooked up to my work computer, so I'm trying to figure out if I should wait until I'm at a printer-accessible computer or not.

If you go into your restaurant.com account, you can always re-print your certificates (just make sure you keep track of which ones are used).

A couple restaurant.com questions!

1. Why do they sell a $10 certificate for $3 and a $25 certificate for $10?! That makes no sense. You could buy 3 of the $10 certificates for $9 and save yourself some money. Can you use more than 1 certificate at a time?

2. The gift certificates expire 1 year from the date of purchase right? So even though the 80% off code LUCKY expires tomorrow, I could buy a bunch of certificates for 80% off today and use them at a later date?

3. I know that buying food, not drinks, counts toward the required amount you have to spend to use the gift certificates. But do the gift certificates still work on drinks? Is there anything they don't work on (tax, gratuity)?

1. Why do they sell a $10 certificate for $3 and a $25 certificate for $10?! That makes no sense. You could buy 3 of the $10 certificates for $9 and save yourself some money. Can you use more than 1 certificate at a time?

2. The gift certificates expire 1 year from the date of purchase right? So even though the 80% off code LUCKY expires tomorrow, I could buy a bunch of certificates for 80% off today and use them at a later date?

3. I know that buying food, not drinks, counts toward the required amount you have to spend to use the gift certificates. But do the gift certificates still work on drinks? Is there anything they don't work on (tax, gratuity)?

1. Because you can't use more than one certificate at a time(1 per visit/day)

2. Essentially, you could buy a bunch and save them for a later date. But I've had a few restaurants say they stop taking these then I have to take the time to ask restaurant.com to switch out the cert. to a restaurant that accepts them. (just a bit of a hassle, not too bad)

3. The certs only work on food/buffet. Drinks not included and ALL the ones I've gotten say on the certificate, "gratuity of 18% required, not included" So we NEED to give a mandatory 18% tip but the cert. won't pay for it.

HTH

Save 80% now and get $25 Gift Certificates for only $2!

Enter discount code: SPECIAL

at checkout and hit apply to save an additional 80%! Offer valid from 5/22/09 at 5:00AM PST to 5/25/09 at 11:59PM PST

www.restaurant.com

• 3 weeks later...

It looks to me like the $10 ones are for lunch visits and the $25 ones are for dinner service.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks! Just got a $25 cert for $2.50 to the local hibachi grill that I've been trying to get since I moved here!

Fiancé will appreciate the hibachi birthday dinner on Sunday and I will appreciate the price.

UPDATE: Glad I got the certificate, as the food was way too salty and overcooked. Completely happy that I did not pay full price for that meal!

Edited by luckynutmeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...